Author Topic: injecting hgh  (Read 1872 times)

pugalist666

• Getbig IV
injecting hgh
« on: June 20, 2007, 11:25:49 PM »

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
Re: injecting hgh
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2007, 11:40:53 PM »
use the search feature on this board and you'll find endless amounts of info on what your looking for.  My advice to you is do your homework before getting into risky biz
-

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2007, 06:55:51 AM »
Ya, Swoles right. HGH is not beginer stuff, it's not even that effective compared to Test.
It's a specialized product. It goes SubCut (under the skin, like insulin- dont use insulin!)
Typical doses are 2-4iu a day, but guys go to 15iu+ a day. Expect bad side effects w/ increasing dose.

dr_para24

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2007, 08:34:15 AM »
how does one inject them selves with hgh and how muhc should one use ?

4iu per day for 6 - 8 weeks should be good enough.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2007, 08:51:22 AM »
i personly think u need to run it for a few months to get anything from it, just an aid for dieting realy... 2 to 4 ius before bed and upon awakening

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2007, 09:49:34 AM »
4iu per day for 6 - 8 weeks should be good enough.

Good enough for what?

it takes a good 4 months to see results.

8)

dr_para24

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2007, 07:53:07 PM »
Good enough for what?

it takes a good 4 months to see results.

8)

in these case it will hold water!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2007, 08:51:11 PM »
Why is everyone so scared of insulin? I say its a safer substance than GH once you learn how to use it properly...
Most people don't have any business using it because they won't use it safe, and for that reason they should be scared of it. Plus, unless you're a hardgainer, or someone with a super charged metabolism, using insulin has a tendency to make you fat.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2007, 07:22:57 PM »
i have talked to some former pro athletes , and theytell me hgh is a wonder drug and the greatest thing since sliced bread , is it as safe and effective as they claim , or am i going to grow and thrid arm and a tail ?

That's going too far. Test + Deca kicks HGH's ass at a fraction of the cost. HGH exerts its action as turns to IGF... strong androgens stimulate IGF too.
There's several HGH threads going here if ya look a bit.
I consider 2iu-4iu HGH for mid aged guys mild and healthy but overpriced.

dragonheart

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2007, 07:23:59 PM »
i have talked to some former pro athletes , and theytell me hgh is a wonder drug and the greatest thing since sliced bread , is it as safe and effective as they claim , or am i going to grow and thrid arm and a tail ?

I am pretty sure nearly everyone on hollywood is on it because of its anti aging and fat loss properties.  Ive never used it but I assume just like with anything else, if you did use too much it wouldnt be good for you.

wack

• Getbig II
  • Go Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2007, 07:35:59 PM »
i personly think u need to run it for a few months to get anything from it, just an aid for dieting realy... 2 to 4 ius before bed and upon awakening

do it upon awakening and after your workout....your hgh levels rise when you go to sleep, if you inject before going to sleep you can shut down your natural hgh...you wont get shit from 2iu/day...go for atleast 4-6iu/day

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2007, 09:29:10 PM »
That's going too far. Test + Deca kicks HGH's ass at a fraction of the cost. HGH exerts its action as turns to IGF... strong androgens stimulate IGF too.
There's several HGH threads going here if ya look a bit.
I consider 2iu-4iu HGH for mid aged guys mild and healthy but overpriced.
I agree and disagree. While a good test/deca combo is great, gh has it's place and should be ranked right up there with any drug. It's no question that test is king when talking about drug cycles, but take any cycle or any combo of any AAS cycles and take those same cycles and add in gh...you then have a totally different animal. Sure, gh is overpriced and the effects can take a long time to see...but that does not mean they are not there. Further, progress made with gh is more permanent then when cycles are run without it. That alone makes gh fantastic.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2007, 04:46:47 AM »
I agree and disagree. While a good test/deca combo is great, gh has it's place and should be ranked right up there with any drug. It's no question that test is king when talking about drug cycles, but take any cycle or any combo of any AAS cycles and take those same cycles and add in gh...you then have a totally different animal. Sure, gh is overpriced and the effects can take a long time to see...but that does not mean they are not there. Further, progress made with gh is more permanent then when cycles are run without it. That alone makes gh fantastic.

Oh, dont get me wrong, I love HGH and wish it were cheaper. But for the average iron pumper it's not cost effective IMO.
A guy can go a long long way w/ out it on cheaper stuff. It has some great unusual Bennies for sure.
It and Deca are tops minor injury rehab Materials. Fat Burner extrordinaie for me. Some guys must be able to run dose up w/ out the joint pain, No way I could go over 4iu a day for long.

Arnoldwanabe

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2007, 03:24:46 PM »
Correct me if I am wrong but wouldn't IGF be more cost effective than GH??