Author Topic: Chris Benoit murders  (Read 2781 times)

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
Re: Chris Benoit murders
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2007, 06:04:58 AM »
In life it is always easier to blame what you don't understand.

Gang violence is alot of the time blamed on rap music and weed, which is a joke, who the hell goes out and gang bangs because of a song? Do you see people going out and getting into bar fights because of a song Toby Keith might have written, or do you see someone becoming so infatuated with a boyfriend/girlfriend cheating that they go out and demo that persons truck as Carrie Underwood says in her song....NO.

It is the person and what is in there head and the emotions they have inside them. No drug such as AAS will make you have roid rage, to the point of killing someone, sure it might make you get more upset or curse and yell at someone, but it will never make you get to the point of killing them, not to say it has never happened, it's just something I've never heard of. I've never been to the point of wanting to harm someone to that point of death and I've been on it for 15 years.

As far as Meth or crack or Coke, ya I could probably see it putting you in a sense of higher state of consiousness, hence the reason people kill themselves on it as they think they are above death. Or killing someone as the reality of the situation may not be there to them at that point.

I can speak from past experiance as I have met Chris a couple of times at shows and such back in the day of the Calgary Stampede. He was always very quiet, but very intense about his job, he reminded me alot of Val Kilmer and how he is a perfectionist. He loved the buisness and what he did. As far as the comment about Eddie Gurrero, I would only assume that he took it hard as it was his best friend and he was like a brother to him. But Rey Mysterio was just as close, and this hasn't affected him like this.

Bottom line is you are your own person and only Chris will know what pushed him to this state and what caused him to do what he has done. I don't agree with it nor do I condone it...but it's happened and that's something that all of us will have to deal with...friends, family and fans alike.

R.I.P Chris as you will missed by wrestling fans everywhere and thank you for the memories of all the famous matches you wrestled, the man help put wrestling on the map in Canada. 
Just spot me BITCH!!!

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2007, 06:14:32 AM »
Makes me sick how the media sensationalizes this and wants to blame steroids.  How ridiculous!  No wonder the public has such a negative view on them.  The news says they turn you into a murdering psycho. 
;D

Yeah--can't wait to see all the proposed "medical experts" who will jump at the chance to be on TV and talk about the role steroids played in this--a topic they know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2007, 11:03:13 AM »
Makes me sick how the media sensationalizes this and wants to blame steroids.  How ridiculous!  No wonder the public has such a negative view on them.  The news says they turn you into a murdering psycho. 

To bad The Big Boss Man was not there....this whole thing probally could have been prevented  ;D

People are so glued to what the their TV tells them that they believe all the negitive talk about steroids from news anchors to so called "experts". Then when they run ads about how dangerous steroids are, what is the general public supposed to think? If Chris did have a problem with perscription drugs or rec., then why not bash those as well or blame them??

And since Big Boss Man was not there, he has to now deal with the Undertaker  8)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2007, 12:54:25 PM »

And since Big Boss Man was not there, he has to now deal with the Undertaker  8)

LOL funny!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2007, 03:00:45 PM »
It's weird, someone can go nuts, kill a bunch of people and even take their own life, and if steroids are found, it's automatically deemed the culprit. Funny thing though, their are bazillions of these lunatics who have done the exact same thing, who have never touched a performance enhancing drug in their life. Maybe we should blame all acts of grotesque behaviour on steroids...maybe the courts missed something, maybe Scott Peterson was on a high level of HRT :P

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2007, 03:41:25 PM »
I have ESPN on right now and PTI started off todays show on this situation. Every other word was steroid this, steroids that and even are calling for the Government to come in and regulate wrestling. Not once was an alternative reason for him flippin out, had to be the roids!! ENOUGH!!!!! >:(

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2007, 05:13:12 PM »
Just about every WWE wrestler that is main event caliber are on some kind of gear.
Rather it be GH or juice, they are on something.
Did anyone notice Chris Masters when he first came out ? He could barely wrestle, but he looked great.
I heard he got a bad blood test with very high liver enzymes, so he took a month off. When he came back, he looked like shit. He must have lost at least 50 lbs.
Now he is back juicing again for sure.
It is night and day what he looks like now compared to about 4-5 months ago.
Look at the backs of most WWe wrestlers next time you watch them on T.V. They all have tremendous zits all over their backs. They try to cover it up with instant tan, but you can still see the volcanoes on their backs.
I would have to say probally the only wrestler not on gear may be Sean Micheals. He was way bigger years ago before he hurt his back. It is kind of funny watching him beat out these guys that are twice his size.
Just wait until HHH comes back. Remeber the last time he was out for a year from leg surgery?
He came back looking like a tank. I just saw him on Monday  , and he is juiced to the gills again!
I am sure it partly him trying to come back from his most recent knee surgery.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2007, 05:41:46 PM »
You are right, they all juice. When masters came back from his "break" he looked like a joke, small and soft.
AAS are a big part of wrestling, allways was and will be.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG