Author Topic: sleep issues  (Read 1985 times)

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
sleep issues
« on: July 12, 2007, 06:35:11 PM »
ok guys i need some serious help. i have always had a kind of insomnia even before the sauce. comes from i believe a past use many years ago of mdma. well lately since the sauce it is worse. there are nights where i cant go to sleep, sometimes gettin 3 hrs sleep. this is no good for my workout and for the fact that i work construction.

sleepanol works but then i get used to it and by end of week im awake all night. i need something better b/c its breakin me down. I dont want home remedys etc b/c i have tried most of them. Im talkin real stuff that will knock me out (besides weed)

xanaxx maybe? and thoughts of this while on sauce

i was takin clen but had to drop it b/c it was making things even worse

no ambien (i sleep walk bad)

Lunesta? has anyone tried this and if you know online pharm i can get it at pm me ( i will go to doc to get prescription i just hate spending the 35 copay for him to say ok lets try this)
5-htp anyone tried this
any other ideas?

i dont need to hear "jerk off before bed, sex" etc

please serious answers

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
Re: sleep issues
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2007, 07:15:47 PM »
dont do the weed and dont do the xanax.  have you tried 2mg melatonin?

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2007, 07:35:16 PM »
Lunesta is the shit, 3mg.  My doc gave me free samples to try.  Works the best out of ambien, rozerem?, and tons of other perscription meds, also I add 9mg of melatonin as well.  Give it a try and see if it works. 

jt
TEAM Nasser

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2007, 07:50:48 PM »
Benedryl. also another antihistimine is Chlorimaledrate (sp?) its usualy w/ some psudoeph. Its a bit sleepy.

Valiums the bomb. But realy watch that sucker. once or twice a month after a real baddie.

Alternate them all, usually that aas insomnia goes away in time.

YOu takin Dbol, tren, halo, or big Var dose?
Primo is easy to sleep on 4 me.

on one

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2007, 07:53:36 PM »
damn thats all bad what kind of juice are you on....do you work out at night??? did you have this problem before mdma?

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2007, 08:14:33 PM »
well before the mdma no. i did that stuff pretty heavily back when i was in my early twentys. since then my sleep was all messed up. for some reason i just cant go to sleep at night. even without the sauce. its like i hit a second wind closet to 9pm and i end up stayin up till about 12 or 1am then get up at 430am to go to work. its just on the sauce its worse..

ive done the benadryl etc. havent tried the melatonin. i think i will go to doc and try lunesta.

im on normal gear test/decca combo. it just makes the insomnia worse

by thursday night i come home so tired from work i sleep from 5pm all the way to 4am then go to work fri. then the cycle starts over. less and less sleep each night all way till thursday again

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2007, 08:24:26 PM »
Lunesta is the shit, 3mg.  My doc gave me free samples to try.  Works the best out of ambien, rozerem?, and tons of other perscription meds, also I add 9mg of melatonin as well.  Give it a try and see if it works. 

jt
what was the price like on the lunesta for prescription? and how long does it take before it kickes in after you ingest it? do you really get a full 8 hrs sleep then wake up feeling good ?

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2007, 09:14:01 PM »
Lunesta for 30 tabs 3 mg is 35 dollars.  I'd say you will start feeling a little drunk/sleepy after 30 minutes of taking it, just take it on empty stomach so it hits you fast.

jt
TEAM Nasser

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2007, 07:23:19 AM »
Lunesta is good. Val and Xanax can be very habit forming, be careful.

To be completely honest taking a couple hits of dope won't hurt you in any way. in fact, studies done "outside of america" show it is the best natural sleep aid available on the planet, all natural. it doesn't mess up your REM sleep like most sleep aids. the studies in america are different because it's looked down on like steroids.

8)

climber

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2007, 07:47:27 AM »
have you got a girlfriend? usually a good night time root works wonders.  8)
Hrmmm

on one

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2007, 01:02:43 PM »
i notice the same thing ill be beat tired and think i could pass out and then i around 8 or 9 like you said Ill wake up ....you never answered when you work out though cause if it is at night that could be your problem i know hyou said no smoking weed but if you smoke weed during the day you are pretty damn tired by night just a thought

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2007, 01:06:50 PM »
i notice the same thing ill be beat tired and think i could pass out and then i around 8 or 9 like you said Ill wake up ....you never answered when you work out though cause if it is at night that could be your problem i know hyou said no smoking weed but if you smoke weed during the day you are pretty damn tired by night just a thought

Lower the dose? I know that Sacrilege, but you may be supprised how little you can take and still keep a good roll going once you got up a head of steam?

Find a Night Job? Some PPL just run better then. Not me!

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2007, 01:19:02 PM »
trazodone is your friend

jbflift

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2007, 08:15:33 PM »
I have the same problem and it started similar to yours.  I don't know if there is research but for me I think MDMA screwed up my seratonin.  I've had good luck with very, very low doses of zoloft.  I have now quit and take Lunesta but, still wake up after 5- 6 hours of sleep.  If I did not take Lunesta I would probably sleep 2-3 hours per night.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2007, 08:32:09 PM »
i have severe insomnia and only get at the very most 2 hours of sleep a night.go to the doctor and do a sleep study.so far for me there has been no hope,but they might have a cure for yours it is worth a shot.

by the way to all you guys saying just take melatonin,if you have a real sleeping disorder like myself i might as well be eating skittles because they will not do shit to put me to sleep.

bench

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2007, 08:38:59 PM »
i have severe insomnia and only get at the very most 2 hours of sleep a night.go to the doctor and do a sleep study.so far for me there has been no hope,but they might have a cure for yours it is worth a shot.

by the way to all you guys saying just take melatonin,if you have a real sleeping disorder like myself i might as well be eating skittles because they will not do shit to put me to sleep.

bench

Wow, are you tired? I wish I could do that and feel ok.
Didnt Doc try some med? I aint crazy about sleep meds, but that is heavy duty, 2 hr max?

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2007, 08:47:03 PM »
Wow, are you tired? I wish I could do that and feel ok.
Didnt Doc try some med? I aint crazy about sleep meds, but that is heavy duty, 2 hr max?
no i do not get tired,it has been this way ever since the 3rd grade.

yes he has tried meds on me,you name it they had me try it and nothing ever did shit i can literly take 3 ambien and hit the gym.i even test some shit every once in awhile for rd clinical research,they once gave me a injectable sleep aid and i sleeped for a full 6 hours but it only worked the first time i used it.

bench

strength

« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2007, 08:53:36 PM »
once you start taking sleep meds, especially ambien.  you are going to have a very hard time EVER sleeping without them.  I had a horrible time trying to come off ambien that was prescribed to me.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2007, 09:06:32 PM »
once you start taking sleep meds, especially ambien.  you are going to have a very hard time EVER sleeping without them.  I had a horrible time trying to come off ambien that was prescribed to me.
ambien never worked for me,it actually had a reverse effect on it.

bench

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2007, 04:33:09 AM »
ambien never worked for me,it actually had a reverse effect on it.

bench

You know what? If your healty and not falling down tired - Its a BLESSING!
HEY, how much of our life we spend sleeping, A LOT!
I Hope ya feel ok, but i wish i could sleep less. (and still function well)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2007, 01:57:41 PM »
ok guys i need some serious help. i have always had a kind of insomnia even before the sauce. comes from i believe a past use many years ago of mdma. well lately since the sauce it is worse. there are nights where i cant go to sleep, sometimes gettin 3 hrs sleep. this is no good for my workout and for the fact that i work construction.

sleepanol works but then i get used to it and by end of week im awake all night. i need something better b/c its breakin me down. I dont want home remedys etc b/c i have tried most of them. Im talkin real stuff that will knock me out (besides weed)

xanaxx maybe? and thoughts of this while on sauce

i was takin clen but had to drop it b/c it was making things even worse

no ambien (i sleep walk bad)

Lunesta? has anyone tried this and if you know online pharm i can get it at pm me ( i will go to doc to get prescription i just hate spending the 35 copay for him to say ok lets try this)
5-htp anyone tried this
any other ideas?

i dont need to hear "jerk off before bed, sex" etc

please serious answers

'DaVinci,

All that MDMA abuse really fucked you up.

I'd recommend Clonidine because it will help you sleep within 45 min. of ingestion and has the added benefit of increasing GH levels during sleep.

I've notice that I need less sleep on Clonidine, .3MG before bedtime with some grapefruit juice to aid rapid absorbtion.

Valium is a bad option, except on weekends when you don't have to work.

Of course, if you work construction and lift regularly, why can't you fall asleep at night?

I don't understand that.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2007, 07:04:55 PM »

'DaVinci,

All that MDMA abuse really fucked you up.

I'd recommend Clonidine because it will help you sleep within 45 min. of ingestion and has the added benefit of increasing GH levels during sleep.

I've notice that I need less sleep on Clonidine, .3MG before bedtime with some grapefruit juice to aid rapid absorbtion.

Valium is a bad option, except on weekends when you don't have to work.

Of course, if you work construction and lift regularly, why can't you fall asleep at night?

I don't understand that.

DIV

DIV my brother i know its strange. i get home, im tired as hell. lay down relax, tried different beds diff sleeping positions and around 9-10pm i just wake up out of no where. its like this every night until about thursday after work my body just shuts down to go to sleep. I feel tired each day kinda like a zombie. Its been like this even before the sauce and i do believe the mdma abuse in my early 20's is the cause of it.

thanks for tip on the clonidine. ill try it out, you havent steered me wrong yet