Author Topic: Biden failures, corruption, destruction, and collapse Thread.  (Read 192398 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Biden failures, corruption, destruction, and collapse Thread.
« Reply #3975 on: April 12, 2024, 08:45:38 AM »
Former Obama Aide: “Joe Biden Should Be in Prison”

President Joe Biden should be “impeached and imprisoned” for pledging to direct funds to Bursima Holdings, a Ukrainian energy company that employed Hunter Biden, former White House stenographer Mike McCormick reported in a new book.

Joe Biden played a role in the family’s foreign influence-peddling “conspiracy” in Ukraine, Townhall’s Rachel Alexander reported based on excerpts of McCormick’s book, The Case to Impeach and Imprison Joe Biden:

McCormick became aware of the criminal nature of the activity after poring over the emails on Hunter Biden’s laptop, which allowed him to put it all together. “When I worked for him, I thought Joe was harmless — egotistical, buffoonish, and unpresidential, but harmless,” he said. “Now I think of him as an evil criminal who should be impeached and imprisoned.” McCormick served as Biden’s stenographer when he was vice president from 2011 to 2017, transcribing every speech and interview.

He said he personally witnessed Biden negotiate the Burisma kickback scheme — U.S. funding to Ukrainian energy, primarily Burisma, in exchange for putting Hunter Biden on Burisma’s board of directors — on a trip to Poland in 2014. He came to a lot of conclusions that other reporters haven’t figured out, due to his unique position and intensive study of this issue.

Biden’s former national security aide, Jake Sullivan, is at the center of the scandal, according to McCormick, as Breitbart News recently reported. Sullivan, McCormick recalled, told reporters on April 21, 2014, on Air Force Two as an anonymous “senior administration official,” that the United States intended to help Ukraine’s natural gas industry.

Townhall’s Alexander reported the book’s excerpts:

McCormick said the “evidence of the crime” was right there in the briefing, “right when Sullivan declares that Joe’s U.S. taxpayer-supported energy assistance for all of Ukraine will be directed to ‘extract unconventional gas resources’ and support ‘energy efficiency.’” He pointed out how Sullivan cleverly altered the wording from “shale gas” to “unconventional gas resources” to disguise it. Burisma was only one of a handful of Ukrainian companies with a license for fracking at that time.

Unknown to the public at the time, Hunter Biden was already a Burisma board member. The company did not disclose his position on the board until May 12, 2014, nearly a month after Sullivan’s statement to reporters.

McCormick recounted Sullivan’s statement to reporters on the flight: “The U.S. would specifically offer “technical assistance relating to a regulatory framework, and also the technology that would be required to extract unconventional gas resources; and Ukraine has meaningful reserves of unconventional gas according to the latest estimates.”

Hunter joined the board in April 2014, two years before Joe Biden stated he forced the firing of Ukraine prosecutor Viktor Shokin, who investigated Burisma. Despite Hunter’s lack of experience in Ukraine or the energy sector, Bursima paid him $83,000 per month, or $1 million per year — just weeks after the Obama administration announced his father as “point person” on U.S. foreign policy on Ukraine.

In 2015, Joe Biden threatened to withhold $1 billion from Ukraine if the Ukrainian government did not fire the prosecutor who was investigating Burisma.

That same year, Joe Biden approved an official statement about Hunter’s Burisma board position, emails retrieved by America First Legal from the National Archives show. “VP signed off on this — will give this quote to reporters in my name shortly,” then Vice-President Joe Biden’s communications director Kate Bedingfield told Hunter’s business partner, Eric Schwerin. An additional trove of emails revealed Bedingfield reassured Schwerin in 2015 that a damaging story from Bloomberg reporter Margaret Talev about the family’s business dealings in Ukraine would be quashed unless “editors hold a gun to her head.”

In 2017, Hunter’s salary was cut in half when Joe Biden left the White House as then-vice president, having visited Ukraine six times in seven years.

In 2023, McCormick told the New York Post that the FBI ignored his tips about the Biden scandal.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/04/11/former-obama-aide-joe-biden-should-be-prison/

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #3976 on: April 12, 2024, 09:38:56 AM »

In 2023, McCormick told the New York Post that the FBI ignored his tips about the Biden scandal.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/04/11/former-obama-aide-joe-biden-should-be-prison/

ha ha ha, big surprise...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3977 on: April 12, 2024, 01:04:20 PM »
Biden’s Catch and Release: Afghan Migrant on Terrorist Watchlist Twice Freed into U.S.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/04/12/bidens-catch-release-afghan-migrant-terrorist-watchlist-twice-freed-into-u-s/

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #3979 on: April 12, 2024, 10:42:00 PM »
better than Trump

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3980 on: April 12, 2024, 11:25:13 PM »
better than Trump

Of course he is, comrade.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3981 on: April 13, 2024, 10:53:09 AM »

You are confused about whom you should call comrade, (considering your implied context of the word).

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3982 on: April 13, 2024, 12:57:03 PM »
You are confused about whom you should call comrade, (considering your implied context of the word).

Yes, we should be careful with our words, comrade. ::)

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3983 on: April 13, 2024, 03:14:16 PM »
better than Trump

Let’s add a new Middle East war to that “better than Trump “ list you have moron. 

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #3984 on: April 13, 2024, 04:09:56 PM »
Steve Miller Band

'Cause I'm the shitter
I'm a quitter
Ashley lover
And I'm a sinner

I put my dummy near her bummmm...
I'm a stroker
Dummy choker
I'm a small kid poker
I surely want to sniff and cummm...

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3985 on: April 13, 2024, 08:09:12 PM »
better than Trump

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

U 🤡

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #3986 on: April 13, 2024, 10:10:56 PM »

Trump adores Putin.. You adore Trump, please don't think I am in your circle.. and relate to me as comrade. That is for you and your fellow Trumspters

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #3988 on: Today at 10:44:11 AM »
The worst 

http://tippinsights.com/bidens-dismal-report-card/

Theres some hope for 1/3 of the libturdz out there. Imagine approving of this shit show???

While two-thirds (66%) of liberals approve

Brainless, confused, perverted, grooming sheep...