Author Topic: thereyou go  (Read 5011 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
thereyou go
« on: February 08, 2007, 01:33:07 PM »
Gh15 where the diet post on this ??

UNDER FEED. LOW SODIUM. 

many of the lifters/bodybuilders who hold water and think they are 14% while in reality they are 8%,,simply eat too much,,

they need to use aromasin 7663 and/or proviron all through cut phase,, that will eliminate e3strogen related extra water..which is by product of testosterone in addition to a diet that is with very limited amount of calories.

there is no reason that a bodybuilder like me at 290 or anyother pro will be able to maintain his lean muscle with couple cans of tuna and some chiken and lean beef a day,,290+!!! ,,and you will have to sit there and eat eat eat your 6 meals a day,,

eat whenever youre hungry in very small quanntities all through cut phase,,,low sodium all through,,cutting drugs will take care of the rest,,they dont need no high calorie diet,,,cutting diets will work even on 1000 calories a day and many times less for the duration of prep.

dont OVER FEED! dont go crazy on sodium as in 4 egwhite containers a day wile cutting,,,you dont want this when trying to reveal your true 6-8% bf under the extra water and little fat you hold.

a guy who hold more water looks smaller then his actual size,,,you dont need it during cutting phase when you want to reveal everything you have,,water is a tricky thing,,even little bit will make you look worse than smaller bodybuilder that holds less!

sometimes 5lb of water make  A HUGE diff,,,guys at 220 that think they are 12% many times find out they are 8% after losing 5lb of water bloat to 215! yes 5 lb!

most lifters that been doing it for sometime,,,their problem is water and NOT fat!!! sometimes they dont even aware of it and think they are just fat,,many times i see guys at 8% telling me they are 14% in 99% of the cases it is due to water retention. those guys can see some of their abs,,in reality you wont see your abs if you are truly 14%,,you wont see a thing there,, not even little bit of the top 2,,you will see nothiing in the ab department at true 14%

eating is for offseason,,,eat like a pig i dont care,,coming cutting/prep you do not need all those extra calories even if they are clean food,,,either eat 2-3 times a day junk with enough protien if youre a local gym rat and you will do a lot better than a guy that eat 6-8 times clean food,,that is why so many guys that dont know a thing about diet look 10 times better than many guys who do in your local gym,,they UNDER FEED!!!!! while cutting,,yes they eat pizza and burger but they eat it 2 times a day and thats it!! no protien shakes,,no egwhites 3 times a day,,no meals every 2 hours,,,etc etc

if youre competetive 5-6 a day is ok but very minimal doses of food,,,dont OVER FEED,, the drugs you are on do not need it!

look around you people,,,lets take current champ for example,,he walks around doing this and that on a daily basis,,,with chiken breast and tuna,,and yet hold 300 pounds on a 5'8 5'9 frame,,,during prep!! he also train hard...and every day during prep,,,and yet eat like a bird!
if a lot of calories needed to maintain size this would be the prime example,,but i can assure you he nor i over feed,,,we ARE UNDER FEED ALL THROUGH PREP. and this is the reason the drugs make their magic,,,there is not much problem with fat or water retention when you take the right products and UNDER FEED YOURSELF!

fallen angel

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: thereyou go
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2007, 01:39:02 PM »
another great piece of info ... will make a note of it

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2007, 01:40:26 PM »
Your grammar is godawful.
~

AVBG

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2007, 01:42:19 PM »
gh15, Can any of these tips be translated for the natural athlete or would they only apply to the chemically enhanced?

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2007, 01:43:08 PM »
Good stuff, thanks for posting.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

Alex23

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2007, 01:43:31 PM »
I'm thirsty.

THE BAD GUY

• Getbig III
  • Some dream to get big I stay awake and get it done
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2007, 01:48:19 PM »

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2007, 02:07:53 PM »
gh15 is a fat fuck hahaha

no but seriously that is some good info , that i already knew, but why even take any sort of roids your only fucking up your health

A

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2007, 02:10:06 PM »
gh15 is a fat f**k hahaha

no but seriously that is some good info , that i already knew, but why even take any sort of roids your only fucking up your health

that's why you have that garage build...average looking at best.

Rich Gainihger

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2007, 02:27:27 PM »

haha he dwarfs you and is leaner than you.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2007, 03:06:36 PM »
UNDER FEED. LOW SODIUM. 

many of the lifters/bodybuilders who hold water and think they are 14% while in reality they are 8%,,simply eat too much,,

they need to use aromasin 7663 and/or proviron all through cut phase,, that will eliminate e3strogen related extra water..which is by product of testosterone in addition to a diet that is with very limited amount of calories.

there is no reason that a bodybuilder like me at 290 or anyother pro will be able to maintain his lean muscle with couple cans of tuna and some chiken and lean beef a day,,290+!!! ,,and you will have to sit there and eat eat eat your 6 meals a day,,

eat whenever youre hungry in very small quanntities all through cut phase,,,low sodium all through,,cutting drugs will take care of the rest,,they dont need no high calorie diet,,,cutting diets will work even on 1000 calories a day and many times less for the duration of prep.

dont OVER FEED! dont go crazy on sodium as in 4 egwhite containers a day wile cutting,,,you dont want this when trying to reveal your true 6-8% bf under the extra water and little fat you hold.

a guy who hold more water looks smaller then his actual size,,,you dont need it during cutting phase when you want to reveal everything you have,,water is a tricky thing,,even little bit will make you look worse than smaller bodybuilder that holds less!

sometimes 5lb of water make  A HUGE diff,,,guys at 220 that think they are 12% many times find out they are 8% after losing 5lb of water bloat to 215! yes 5 lb!

most lifters that been doing it for sometime,,,their problem is water and NOT fat!!! sometimes they dont even aware of it and think they are just fat,,many times i see guys at 8% telling me they are 14% in 99% of the cases it is due to water retention. those guys can see some of their abs,,in reality you wont see your abs if you are truly 14%,,you wont see a thing there,, not even little bit of the top 2,,you will see nothiing in the ab department at true 14%

eating is for offseason,,,eat like a pig i dont care,,coming cutting/prep you do not need all those extra calories even if they are clean food,,,either eat 2-3 times a day junk with enough protien if youre a local gym rat and you will do a lot better than a guy that eat 6-8 times clean food,,that is why so many guys that dont know a thing about diet look 10 times better than many guys who do in your local gym,,they UNDER FEED!!!!! while cutting,,yes they eat pizza and burger but they eat it 2 times a day and thats it!! no protien shakes,,no egwhites 3 times a day,,no meals every 2 hours,,,etc etc

if youre competetive 5-6 a day is ok but very minimal doses of food,,,dont OVER FEED,, the drugs you are on do not need it!

look around you people,,,lets take current champ for example,,he walks around doing this and that on a daily basis,,,with chiken breast and tuna,,and yet hold 300 pounds on a 5'8 5'9 frame,,,during prep!! he also train hard...and every day during prep,,,and yet eat like a bird!
if a lot of calories needed to maintain size this would be the prime example,,but i can assure you he nor i over feed,,,we ARE UNDER FEED ALL THROUGH PREP. and this is the reason the drugs make their magic,,,there is not much problem with fat or water retention when you take the right products and UNDER FEED YOURSELF!

Are you saying you have to restrict calories to lose fat? What a revelation! LOL

I think I'm missing the real point of this post.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2007, 03:11:27 PM »
Did you wash your tighty whiteys yet?
Squishy face retard

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2007, 03:12:10 PM »
gh15 screw get big..... you neeed to write a book. ;)
-

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2007, 03:13:03 PM »
gh15 adheres to the adonis principles , but also takes steroids which make him the awesome muscle man with epic life span !
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2007, 03:15:41 PM »
gh15 adheres to the adonis principles , but also takes steroids which make him the awesome muscle man with epic life span !

Indeed. GH15 knows a few Adonis Principles.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2007, 03:18:41 PM »
WRONG! you need to restrict calories and sodium to get ripped through the  ELIMINATION OF WATER! 99% of serious bodybuilders dont hold much fat!!!! they HOLD WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

our problem is the water!!! not the fat,,,you pay the guru to get you in shape yet what he does is feeding you drugs and fix your diet for water ajustment. the little bit of fat go down in no time during cutting phase with strict calories and drug combo,,,the problem of the  bodybuilder is water retention and for that you must UNDER FEED,,PAY ATTENTION FOR SODIUM INTAKE,,ADD IN AROMATISE INHIBITOR AND TAKE THE RIGHT ANDROGENS/ANABOLICS THAT HELP IN THAT PROCESS,, TRENBOLONE,,OXANDROLONE,,PRIMOBOLAN,,MASTERON,,WINSTROL + TESTOSETONE+AI IF YOU DONT GET IN THE AI DURING CUTTING PHASE DO NOTO TAKE THE TEST AT ALL
fallen angel

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2007, 03:21:09 PM »
WRONG! you need to restrict calories and sodium to get ripped through the  ELIMINATION OF WATER! 99% of serious bodybuilders dont hold much fat!!!! they HOLD WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

our problem is the water!!! not the fat,,,you pay the guru to get you in shape yet what he does is feeding you drugs and fix your diet for water ajustment. the little bit of fat go down in no time during cutting phase with strict calories and drug combo,,,the problem of the  bodybuilder is water retention and for that you must UNDER FEED,,PAY ATTENTION FOR SODIUM INTAKE,,ADD IN AROMATISE INHIBITOR AND TAKE THE RIGHT ANDROGENS/ANABOLICS THAT HELP IN THAT PROCESS,, TRENBOLONE,,OXANDROLONE,,PRIMOBOLAN,,MASTERON,,WINSTROL + TESTOSETONE+AI IF YOU DONT GET IN THE AI DURING CUTTING PHASE DO NOTO TAKE THE TEST AT ALL

The good thing about being natural is that you don`t have to worry about any of that.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2007, 03:23:10 PM »
The good thing about being natural is that you don`t have to worry about any of that.

i know right lol bodybuilders are big and dumb and lifeless
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2007, 03:24:46 PM »

i know right lol bodybuilders are big and dumb and lifeless

i hope gh15 goes natural, seems like a good young strapping lad . atleast hes knows one or two of the adonis principles, he has a head start on most youngsters
A

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2007, 03:28:55 PM »
with the gh this guy takes, hell look like hes 15 forever
-

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2007, 03:29:25 PM »
gh15: you ever heard of biftar ng021?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2007, 03:51:21 PM »
hahahahaha, you've got to me kidding me, daddywaddy makes you look like a 110 pound geek.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2007, 03:56:57 PM »
hahahahaha, you've got to me kidding me, daddywaddy makes you look like a 110 pound geek.

daddywaddy makes him look like a little bitch.

Tredders

• Getbig III
  • Surrounded By Fatties
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2007, 04:11:08 PM »

Its a weird day today.... bluto hasnt jumped on your penis in the last 6 hours, you think its possible that little tubby piece of horseshit has taken off from the net and tried to put his false owning principles into action in the real world ?  ::)
$450 Jeans

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2007, 04:11:41 PM »
Its a weird day today.... bluto hasnt jumped on your penis in the last 6 hours, you think its possible that little tubby piece of horseshit has taken off from the net and tried to put his false owning principles into action in the real world ?  ::)
nah, maybe he just met a new man.