Author Topic: Can Dexter STOP Heath?  (Read 13593 times)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Re: Can Dexter STOP Heath?
« Reply #50 on: May 22, 2006, 12:09:57 PM »
from the front they look the same, from the back dex wins.

Stavios

« Reply #51 on: May 22, 2006, 12:21:25 PM »
haha Heat and Martinez are both my favorites bbers so I think the 2 of them could beat each other if they are "on"

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #52 on: May 22, 2006, 01:58:47 PM »
omg i cant believe that this thread exists.

heath is good, but not that good..yet, perhaps never.

Dex has Heath beat...Darrem and Heath will place next to each other at least for a while.

Dex should be mr.o right now as he has the best physique walking the planet.

those claiming heath as better physique than Dex need some glasses and medication.

i would say that it is arguable that heath is better than jay and ronnie though...both ugly physiques. (now)

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
« Reply #53 on: May 22, 2006, 02:03:26 PM »
Id rathat have Phil's physique than Dexter's anyday!!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #54 on: May 22, 2006, 02:03:44 PM »
Heath already beat dexter. In my mind. :)
just push some weight!

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #55 on: May 22, 2006, 02:15:13 PM »
Heath has tons of growing and maturing to go but Dex seems to have peaked out already and i don't see him making any vast improvements anytime in this life. Point is Dex would obiviously beat hime now but wait a few more years and people may be sayin Dex who??
I

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: May 22, 2006, 02:52:23 PM »
dex and vic martinez will be guest posing in 2 weeks at the jersey,im curious to see what kind of shape theyre in,ill take aton of pics anyway and post them up for the vic and dex fans and whoever wants to scope them out
R

luv2build

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: May 22, 2006, 02:53:33 PM »
by the time this thread is over Dexter is going to be less than 4 feet tall, and for all those that say he is a midget he is a few inches bigger than Lee Priest. I think that Phil is going to be big in a few years but he has not earned his dues yet i predict a possible (REALISTIC) placing of somewhere between 7-12 at the olympia this year.  If he chooses to do it

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: May 22, 2006, 03:39:03 PM »
Heath will and should become a GREAT pro. As of now Dexter is better. You are forgetting Dex beat a slightly off Chris Cormier, whom a lot consider to be one of the best pros if he's on, at the 05 Arnold Classic.

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #59 on: May 22, 2006, 03:58:32 PM »
When will you people learn?  NOTHING STOPS THE HEATH!

NOTHING STOPS THE HEATH!

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: May 22, 2006, 04:15:40 PM »
 Dex is definitely better now. We'll see if that remains true.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #61 on: May 22, 2006, 04:36:06 PM »
Dex can take Heath right now. With all these close calls with Darrem and Heath we all know that Dexter can smoke Darrem. Dex really has no weak point except for his height.

Yeah, other than his A taper (high jutting lats), lack of calves, and gut, I agree his only flaw is his height.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #62 on: May 22, 2006, 05:53:13 PM »
Yeah, other than his A taper (high jutting lats), lack of calves, and gut, I agree his only flaw is his height.
He can control his gut alot better than most of the pros out there and he has brought his lats down a good amount. Yeah, calves really win shows. 2 time Arnold champ and 3rd in the world has so many weak points.

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: May 22, 2006, 06:02:23 PM »

AMazing...simply amazing.... :o

Anyone know why he doesnt compete in the MR O?

???

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: May 22, 2006, 06:21:58 PM »

AMazing...simply amazing.... :o

Anyone know why he doesnt compete in the MR O?

???
Yeah.....thats really an A-taper.......those lats look fine to me

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: May 22, 2006, 06:22:55 PM »
Maybe because a derranged psychopath is bent on an ass rapping quest? Hera... c... l... e...s :-X

Alexxx, if you keep talking like this.... :-\

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
« Reply #66 on: May 22, 2006, 06:36:14 PM »
by the time this thread is over Dexter is going to be less than 4 feet tall, and for all those that say he is a midget he is a few inches bigger than Lee Priest. I think that Phil is going to be big in a few years but he has not earned his dues yet i predict a possible (REALISTIC) placing of somewhere between 7-12 at the olympia this year.  If he chooses to do it

earned his dues ?     Are you a moron?   two first places on the pro level in a row   name that last pro to do that  i bet it was levrone   top 5 at the oolympis without a doubt

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: May 22, 2006, 06:56:38 PM »
earned his dues ?     Are you a moron?   two first places on the pro level in a row   name that last pro to do that  i bet it was levrone   top 5 at the oolympis without a doubt

He hasn't competed long enough to earn his dues.

DragonsBreath

• Getbig III
  • Been to Hell and back! NEXT!
« Reply #68 on: May 23, 2006, 12:35:25 AM »
Dexter might be a little worried at this point. the heathster is coming on strong.

Power down Dex, power down.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #69 on: May 23, 2006, 12:59:32 AM »
I think Heath can absorb protein at a faster rate than Dexter. Thus making him superior by constantly being in an anabolic state. i guess it comes down to who is more anabolic vs catabolic.

classic

It is official, I have heard it all
Here comes the money shot

Cold

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: May 23, 2006, 03:52:09 AM »
if u put a gun to my head and made me put forth 10 grand to bet on this, i'd have to go with Dexter Jackson. Phil Heath has very little size advantage over Darrem Charles, and if you remember past Olympias Darrem always looked significantly smaller than even the second-tier guys. The Olympia is a display of size, and Phil Heath for all his awesome body will look lost among the big boys. Dexter is considered a small guy but he has some freaky body parts that will exploit Phil Heath's unpolishness.

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #71 on: May 23, 2006, 04:29:26 AM »
Get a grap!  Phil was picked by the judges over Charles who doesnt have a top 6 finish in an O or Arnold.  If Phil had been placed over Cormier in 2 shows, then Dex might have a lot to think about.   Phil 5-7 at the O if  does the show this year
Oh...Monica!

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #72 on: May 23, 2006, 05:03:59 AM »

welllllll....not to be a dick but the last guy I think that did that was Mike Fransios-I know I spelled the last name wrong but you know who I'm talking about...he won his first 4 pro shows and went on to pretty unspectacular Olympia showings...

I'll say this, I didn't think Willmore was gonna be any good as a pro, I didn't think Cook was gonna be any good and I went on record here and at a couple of other sites saying this but I think Heath has a good shot at being one of the top guys.  Lately I've felt that alot of new pro's who recieve alot of hype, especially since they introduced the super heavy division did not deserve the hype they got but heath is probably the best guy to come along in along time.  He has the kind of body that will do well as a pro, very complete.

I don't think he can beat dex just yet, Dex is about as good as he can get...it will be really interesting to see how this plays out in the next few months...
nasser=piece of shit

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #73 on: May 23, 2006, 05:09:35 AM »
i like heath`s look more than dexter`s
but dexter is definetaly bigger,a lot bigger

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: May 23, 2006, 05:34:16 AM »
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=56995.0
Wow, someone else's opinion with a couple pictures of him slipping and not controling his gut. I stand corrected.......