Author Topic: father savagely whips daughters for twerking  (Read 6582 times)

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
Re: father savagely whips daughters for twerking
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2013, 09:45:06 AM »
and perhaps you would make better posts  ;)

::)

stfu queer
K

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2013, 11:48:14 PM »
Anyone else had to look up what twerking meant?

{blush} Ya, I did a few weeks ago.  :-[
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2013, 11:57:45 PM »
yup.

hard to watch the vid, can anyone relate to what this man must be feeling to be able to do such a thing? It seems he's making them pay for his own failures as a father  :-\

This is just a sick legacy left over from the days of slavery. People do as was done to them.
Sadly, it gets past down from generation to generation. It's disgusting. I don't doubt he loves her, and wants her to grow up to be a proper respectable young lady, ...but his methods leave a helluva lot to be desired. Failing as a father is the understatement of the year.
w

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2013, 03:16:22 AM »
This is just a sick legacy left over from the days of slavery. People do as was done to them.
Sadly, it gets past down from generation to generation. It's disgusting. I don't doubt he loves her, and wants her to grow up to be a proper respectable young lady, ...but his methods leave a helluva lot to be desired. Failing as a father is the understatement of the year.
I agree it is inappropriate but you, in the above post and haider are simply blowing what he did way out of proportion here,.....

it's disgusting? yes, I agree, is he a bad father? yes I agree?, would I do that? hell not,..... but behaviour from the days of slavery or government punishment (whipping) COME ON NOW, that is ridiculous, this is the way 1 third, if not more, of the world disciplined their children only 2 generations ago. In the Days of slavery this would have been petty, kindergarden shit, in fact he would have been made fun of for being so soft back then.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2013, 09:39:17 AM »
You guys are insane.

Parents have been whipping kids since kids didn't listen.

It's not about slavery or any of that shit.

Why are you guys bringing slavery into it?

You don't think biblical parents whipped their kids with a switch or something?

Puh-lease!!!

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2013, 11:35:45 AM »
ppl forgetting not too long ago kids got beatings in school by teachers.

generation justin bieber is very soft.
everyone is a pussy.

It's how they take over.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2013, 12:49:51 PM »
You guys are insane.

Parents have been whipping kids since kids didn't listen.

It's not about slavery or any of that shit.

Why are you guys bringing slavery into it?

You don't think biblical parents whipped their kids with a switch or something?

Puh-lease!!!
Exactly^^^^

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2013, 05:18:40 PM »
Religion of peace  ::)

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2013, 03:16:17 AM »
I agree it is inappropriate but you, in the above post and haider are simply blowing what he did way out of proportion here,.....

it's disgusting? yes, I agree, is he a bad father? yes I agree?, would I do that? hell not,..... but behaviour from the days of slavery or government punishment (whipping) COME ON NOW, that is ridiculous, this is the way 1 third, if not more, of the world disciplined their children only 2 generations ago. In the Days of slavery this would have been petty, kindergarden shit, in fact he would have been made fun of for being so soft back then.

It IS a legacy from the days of slavery. Brutal whippings were how slaves were kept "in line".
That is why such a large majority of Black people still discipline their kids this way. It's a learned behaviour. All corporal punishment is a learned behaviour. It is control through violence and it is handed down from generation to generation... whether it was first learned via a plantation overseer's whip, ...or other authoritarian figure, ...it is a disgusting legacy that does nothing to teach or enlighten the victim, ...only induce obediance or as they like to euphemistically sugar coat it these days... obtain "pain compliance"
w

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2013, 07:05:49 AM »
It IS a legacy from the days of slavery. Brutal whippings were how slaves were kept "in line".
That is why such a large majority of Black people still discipline their kids this way. It's a learned behaviour. All corporal punishment is a learned behaviour. It is control through violence and it is handed down from generation to generation... whether it was first learned via a plantation overseer's whip, ...or other authoritarian figure, ...it is a disgusting legacy that does nothing to teach or enlighten the victim, ...only induce obediance or as they like to euphemistically sugar coat it these days... obtain "pain compliance"

Goes even further back.  This is pure "don't spare the rod" discipline right out of the bible.
A

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2013, 07:29:02 AM »
Goes even further back.  This is pure "don't spare the rod" discipline right out of the bible.

Exactly!

I got my ass beat when I was a kid.... By both parents. If I messed up, they did what they had to do.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2013, 12:01:53 PM »
That is why such a large majority of Black people still discipline their kids this way. It's a learned behaviour. All corporal punishment is a learned behaviour. It is control through violence and it is handed down from generation to generation... whether it was first learned via a plantation overseer's whip, ...or other authoritarian figure, ...it is a disgusting legacy that does nothing to teach or enlighten the victim, ...only induce obedience or as they like to euphemistically sugar coat it these days... obtain "pain compliance"
slavery??? ahh no, this shit is from the beginning of time and to say black people learned this as a method cause it was done on them is so wrong and simply ignorant and I will tell you why;

if there was 50 methods of physically disciplining a kid and 1 particular race picked one method out of the 50 methods because it was done to them centuries ago you would have a point, but the fact is there is only 2 methods and that is spanking with hand or whipping with belt or cord. So considering that every race and color on the planet had the majority of their people discipline their children by either of these 2 methods just 2 generations ago your statement is very vague.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2013, 10:40:51 PM »

The truly disgusting part is this was a perversion of a planting metaphor.

When you plant, you want the plant to grow upright, so you use a rod. A post through which one is able to both guide & measure.

The sadists perverted it to mean using the rod to beat the crap out of another human being to achieve "pain compliance" ::) ...but does nothing to raise the morality, wisdom, intelligence or character of the individual. Furthermore, they even twisted the word discipline, taking it from it's original meaning "to teach" and perverting it to mean "to punish".

When you control the words, and the meanings thereof, you have power to control the minds of men.
w

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: April 08, 2013, 05:10:03 AM »
good Dad

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #39 on: April 12, 2013, 10:32:45 AM »
The truly disgusting part is this was a perversion of a planting metaphor.

When you plant, you want the plant to grow upright, so you use a rod. A post through which one is able to both guide & measure.

The sadists perverted it to mean using the rod to beat the crap out of another human being to achieve "pain compliance" ::) ...but does nothing to raise the morality, wisdom, intelligence or character of the individual. Furthermore, they even twisted the word discipline, taking it from it's original meaning "to teach" and perverting it to mean "to punish".

When you control the words, and the meanings thereof, you have power to control the minds of men.

like you trying to redefine pyramid scheme
K