Author Topic: new getbigger here!!!  (Read 3146 times)

tryinhard1

• Getbig II
new getbigger here!!!
« on: September 13, 2006, 07:53:29 PM »
 whats up everyone new guy here from nj.lookin to get back to the dedication of working out again. had a little layoff for 2 yrs now.my gym partner and best riend was killed in a motorcycle accident 2 yrs ago,so i havent been in the gym since,not the same.so i read about this site few months ago,thought i would use it and its very up front members for some fire under my ass.so that being said i will see u all on the boards,yes i am takin pics this weekend,im ready for the good and the bad,its all good to me, stay safe and train hard

futurmrro

• Getbig II
  • I'm a llama!
Re: new getbigger here!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2006, 09:01:58 PM »
what did he say he put in his ass?......a dick

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2006, 02:52:56 AM »
what did he say he put in his ass?......a dick

No...he likes them under his ass?... :-\
?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2006, 10:50:35 AM »
Sorry to hear about that. Death of a friend sucks. Especially if its your partner. But if you have problems with motivation or consistancy go to bodybuilding.com, they have cool articles on that,.

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2006, 03:39:24 PM »
i'm sorry about your buddy bro! that really sucks!  :'(   i lost a good friend of mine this past march. he was only 38. he died from a sudden heart attack. ( he was messed up from an car accident he had had a while back, and he had to have a stent put in his heart. a blood clot got to him!) i miss him!  i had a problem with motivation too for a while, but just tell your self..."would my friend want me to be sad, or would he want me to pump iron and go on?" i don't know if u r religious, but he's in the big gym in the sky, watching over you and looking out 4 u! so get in there and PUMP IT UP! DO IT 4 HIM!  8)

tryinhard1

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2006, 04:06:55 PM »
       to big_mal and g.r.h thank very much for the helping hand and thoughts,greatly appreciated. yes no matter what the show must go on.ive made great gains in the past,kept a lil,but i know now im gonna do my best,i have to!!. gonna take pics on sat,and i will submit them here. now as for futurrmrro and euro-monster its pretty simple u guys need to check yourselves and be greatful that your family still have u here with them,its not all about crackin jokes and puttin people on smash,as a father myself at 30,im here to make some new friends(not enemies) and learn more about the sport.let KNOWONE BRING U DOWN!!!!       stay safe train hard

futurmrro

• Getbig II
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2006, 06:19:20 PM »
your goin on a message board to make "friends".......kinda gay ;)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2006, 07:39:07 PM »
Dude i dont go on message boards with the sole purpose to talk shit. You say shit to people you would never say in person...Thats gay.  Hating is immature. You want me to tell dude "yo just give up.." Thats kind of lame. But its cool. Go ahead and get it out. Internet tough guy.,

Show some respect. What of your friend died dude. Grow up.

futurmrro

• Getbig II
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2006, 08:12:38 PM »
everyone on here has had a friend die or a family member die....... tell me what does a guy' expect to get puttin his personal shit on an internet message board? 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2006, 06:33:42 AM »
Look fuckface....He said his workout partner died....Thats why he took the layoff....Fuckin tard....

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2006, 08:23:08 AM »
everyone on here has had a friend die or a family member die....... tell me what does a f**cker' expect to get puttin his personal shit on an internet message board? 

Agreed!

Less talk about dead people and more talk about lifting weights...
?

tryinhard1

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2006, 02:43:01 PM »
 guys u got to be kidding me,all i did was give a lil post about me,just a lil info,and this is what happens? this is a bb site right? not here to trash anyone, here for pretty much the same reason as any. so its kool guys,no harm done,just wanna hit the boards and learn something more. to those thanks for understanding.
                                    stay safe train hard

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2006, 04:07:05 PM »
tryinhard1, don't pay any mind to the "others" on this board that talk trash about everyone and everything. they are so insecure that they have to "build themselves up" by tearing apart others and breaking them down. (IT'S CALLED "BULLYING", AND IT'S AS IMMATURE AS A CHILDISH SCHOOL GIRL!") i may have picked on some people myself on this board at one time, but i no longer want to do that.  it's not nice!

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2006, 04:56:33 PM »
sorry to hear about your partner dying man,i lost acouple close freinds myself and it hurts bad,im a jersey guy also,youll get back in top shape soon enough,i just joined that new gym in bellville called signature,it was golds gym but they switched names to signature,its a great gym to train at.stay strong man and i said a prayer for your partner also
R