Author Topic: Most Vain person on Getbig....?  (Read 3447 times)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Re: Most Vain person on Getbig....?
« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2008, 09:50:57 PM »
Coming from someone who claims to have a fiancee to cover up his gaytrolling - thats pretty funny naturalfag83

Whatever happened to you promises to post pics to prove that your fiancee was female? The excuses continue to mount - like you and Don  ;D

His excuses and delays for not posting his infamous fiancee' pic

Getbig Main Discussion Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: My wedding...questions regarding workouts, protein, and stuff       on: July 20, 2008, 10:50:10 AM
im not home now-im at my uncles house house sitting for him...when i get home i will post the pic for u of my fiancee and me by our pool

Getbig Main Discussion Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: My wedding...questions regarding workouts, protein, and stuff       on: July 21, 2008, 07:27:10 PM
im off to the galleria w/ my fiancee...ill be back tommorow with pictures at 6:30 pm...hope u can make it

Getbig Main Discussion Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: bad experience after gym       on: July 28, 2008, 06:34:16 PM
oh thats right the pic...well i had a great one all ready for u...but then i realized i dont have the usb cable to hook it into my laptop...so i go down to the cellar where i keep my box of stuff and wires and i think i find right one but then i try to hook into my laptop but i guess its wrong one cuz it wont fit and i call my friend jessica but she tells me yes i do have the right cable and it should be in the box in my bedroom cupboard...so i look in there and at first i dont see it but then i think i see it and i take it out and its all tangled up in knots with other cords...so it takes me forever to get them untangeld so finally im good to go and i hook up the digi camera but then i realize i dont have any idea what im doing and the photo program opens up on my screen but it dont do anyhting...it just stalls there...so then i had to shut off laptop cuz it froze and i turn on again and the windows xp just stalls and wont load an di get real angry so i keep turning my laptop on over and over and fiannly im back but i still cant figure out how to post...so can u tell me please how to post camera pic online...do i need photbucket account or soemthing?

How long will this charade last?

LOL ;D
Thats good stuff right there!
P

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2008, 09:58:47 PM »
How about this from natfag83

Naturalfag83
 Getbig Alternative Boards / More Explicit Sex Board / Re: What a hunk (Gay)       on: Today at 10:32:06 AM
WOW

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2008, 10:06:57 PM »
Coming from someone who claims to have a fiancee to cover up his gaytrolling - thats pretty funny naturalfag83

Whatever happened to you promises to post pics to prove that your fiancee was female? The excuses continue to mount - like you and Don  ;D

His excuses and delays for not posting his infamous fiancee' pic

Getbig Main Discussion Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: My wedding...questions regarding workouts, protein, and stuff       on: July 20, 2008, 10:50:10 AM
im not home now-im at my uncles house house sitting for him...when i get home i will post the pic for u of my fiancee and me by our pool

Getbig Main Discussion Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: My wedding...questions regarding workouts, protein, and stuff       on: July 21, 2008, 07:27:10 PM
im off to the galleria w/ my fiancee...ill be back tommorow with pictures at 6:30 pm...hope u can make it

Getbig Main Discussion Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: bad experience after gym       on: July 28, 2008, 06:34:16 PM
oh thats right the pic...well i had a great one all ready for u...but then i realized i dont have the usb cable to hook it into my laptop...so i go down to the cellar where i keep my box of stuff and wires and i think i find right one but then i try to hook into my laptop but i guess its wrong one cuz it wont fit and i call my friend jessica but she tells me yes i do have the right cable and it should be in the box in my bedroom cupboard...so i look in there and at first i dont see it but then i think i see it and i take it out and its all tangled up in knots with other cords...so it takes me forever to get them untangeld so finally im good to go and i hook up the digi camera but then i realize i dont have any idea what im doing and the photo program opens up on my screen but it dont do anyhting...it just stalls there...so then i had to shut off laptop cuz it froze and i turn on again and the windows xp just stalls and wont load an di get real angry so i keep turning my laptop on over and over and fiannly im back but i still cant figure out how to post...so can u tell me please how to post camera pic online...do i need photbucket account or soemthing?

How long will this charade last?
I dunno, he seems to be taking quite a liking to the MMA board! How long before he starts commenting on GSPs glute development?

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2008, 10:12:11 PM »
I dunno, he seems to be taking quite a liking to the MMA board! How long before he starts commenting on GSPs glute development?

Oh god- don't even joke about that. He'll probably be drooling over Sean Sherk's dry humping  >:(

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2008, 06:16:08 AM »
Many.

Btw, Naturallynotinterestedin Females83 is an asskisser par excellence - good job Dreadlord.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2008, 06:50:44 AM »
danielson he posted his pic many times, i bet he's in love with himself
Z

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2008, 06:58:28 AM »

The issue here is unwarranted vanity. Even if Danielson was vain, which maybe he could be a little, he can afford to be because he is a Getbig legend   8)
P

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2008, 07:04:53 AM »

How about bluto?- His vanity and fragile ego cause him to meltdown whenever he's criticized  resulting  in multiple hissyfits trying to justify himself - owning himself further.   

It's fun to give him a push and watch him run around screeching and hollering in his attic. 

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2008, 07:32:19 AM »
When and where?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2008, 09:03:16 AM »
Mine is on the left temple and is quite prominent these days.  It throbs and pulsates and drives the girls wild.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2008, 09:14:04 AM »
Three posts without the answer?

ADONIS....

The Luke
(just signing my name, not nominating myself)

Agreed.

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2008, 09:27:57 AM »
Sami the "black"-Smith

very full of himself, and very proud of his car and motorcycle (which should be proud if he were 16 years old), and never seen without a 10 year old boy's shirt on (way to tight)...

vain, or insecure?  hmmm....

Let me get this straight.  He has a Lam in an Arab state with a matching bike but drives a Charger in the States.  I'm assuming he has a 15 room home also while living in a 1500 sq ft apartment in NY.  Something dont fit in this story.  Didnt Shawn lease a Lam for like 6 mths?

BTW...I saw the same Bentley 06 Ronnie Coleman has for $89000.  Dont think these guys are buying new but nice stuff anyway.
Oh...Monica!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2008, 09:29:37 AM »
When and where?

dont get all hot and bothered now
Z

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2008, 09:35:26 AM »
dont get all hot and bothered now

Classic.  8)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2008, 12:21:17 PM »

you kidding me- epic pencil by FAR.

this little queer posts his pics up constantly looking for attention.

close seconds:

- xfactor who who's life is so empty he needs to post pics of his possessions to try to make himself look good to others.

- daddywaddy, who's meth- induced ramblings of niburu and olive oil diets are a platform for him to show is emaciated physique.

- go for it; anytime this guy posts in a thread, he puts his pic up. thats why you'll only see him post in threads where he can do this without looking like an attention whore.
b