Author Topic: Zyzz - The Legacy  (Read 52763 times)

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Zyzz - The Legacy
« Reply #50 on: March 25, 2012, 01:23:20 PM »
one less douchebag 8)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #51 on: March 25, 2012, 01:58:36 PM »
Liberace gay.
a

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: March 25, 2012, 02:03:10 PM »
never head of this guy until he died

get the impression he was just a non american jersey shore type guy

E

X2

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: March 25, 2012, 02:16:42 PM »
First of all I never worship anybody. There is no need for that as nobody is above anybode else. It is all about logic, research, evidence.

You call Chomsky a liberal quack? Then there is absolutely no need of further talk about anything here. Chomsky is one of the if not leading intellectual in the USA and even in the world. If you have read any of his books and heard any of his lectures you would understand that. That is exactly why corrupt tv stations like FOX and CNN almost never invite him, because he tells the truth and like it is.

And my reply was not about Chomsky and his work as a person but about the general state of western society and its penchant for worshipping useless individuals. Whether you agree on Chomsky or not you will agree he fits the opposite example I was giving of people who are real workers and try to do something really important instead of just injecting drugs and party indoors with shades on.
he is probably just a neocon that fears intellectualism or just thinks is overrated

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: March 25, 2012, 02:16:52 PM »
First of all I never worship anybody. There is no need for that as nobody is above anybode else. It is all about logic, research, evidence.

You call Chomsky a liberal quack? Then there is absolutely no need of further talk about anything here. Chomsky is one of the if not leading intellectual in the USA and even in the world. If you have read any of his books and heard any of his lectures you would understand that. That is exactly why corrupt tv stations like FOX and CNN almost never invite him, because he tells the truth and like it is.

And my reply was not about Chomsky and his work as a person but about the general state of western society and its penchant for worshipping useless individuals. Whether you agree on Chomsky or not you will agree he fits the opposite example I was giving of people who are real workers and try to do something really important instead of just injecting drugs and party indoors with shades on.

The truth? Let me sum it up, "MURIKA BAD" and "How dare Murika use its economic and military power to preserve and expand its economic and military power". For someone who was an anthropologist/sociologist I find it ironic that he finds it wrong when countries act on human impulses to become stronger and bigger.

Let me paraphrase it a bit to illustrate why his criticism of USA is retarded and childlike.

Ronnie Coleman won his first Olympia. How dare Ronnie Coleman exploit the money and marketing power he gained from his first win in order to purchase more drugs so he can win more Olympias. Shame on Ronnie Coleman, he should give other people a fair chance to win Olympia.  

Basically Chomsky is nothing but a crybaby.

all drugs - TPPIIP

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #55 on: March 25, 2012, 02:38:02 PM »
inspired to do what?

become a generic juiced up douchebag with tattoes and seek attention and meaningless sex with trash women in clubs wearing tight shirts or no shirt at all while high on extacy and cocaine?

what a great loss to our generation

Your jealously is evident 8) When you die, only few friends (do you have any?) or family will care.
Your list is missing the most important thing of ALL. Thing that make him famous and that is THROUGH WORKING OUT CHANGE YOUR BODY AND LIFE TO THE WAY YOU WANT.

Most of his fanbase are young kids, skinny kids, they were playing computer games and were losing themselfes. Zyzz was one of them and he turned his life around. Maybe you dont like his lifestyle but his motivational power was and still is amazing.

Are you happy with your life? Do you enjoy your life? Ask yourself

He did.

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: March 25, 2012, 02:43:21 PM »
Your jealously is evident 8) When you die, only few friends (do you have any?) or family will care.
Your list is missing the most important thing of ALL. Thing that make him famous and that is THROUGH WORKING OUT CHANGE YOUR BODY AND LIFE TO THE WAY YOU WANT.

Most of his fanbase are young kids, skinny kids, they were playing computer games and were losing themselfes. Zyzz was one of them and he turned his life around. Maybe you dont like his lifestyle but his motivational power was and still is amazing.

He did.

When you die you die, end of the road.

Without steroids he would have been another twink who failed at bodybuilding.

What exactly is your point

abusing steroids and getting shit tattoos to impress other douchebags at cocaine over flowing clubs and festivals is a better lifestyle than playing video games?

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #57 on: March 25, 2012, 02:44:01 PM »

He did.

GETBIGGERS.
Boundary Breaker

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: March 25, 2012, 03:36:00 PM »
btw this fella is MUCH more annoying and his message is totally empty not to mention he has proclaimed being natty and he is NOT

Boundary Breaker

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: March 25, 2012, 03:38:15 PM »
I am surprised you didn't use someone like Richard Feynman, an actual genius. But then again he liked to visit strip clubs so is he too dirty and lowlife for your intellectual tastes?
all drugs - TPPIIP

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: March 25, 2012, 03:50:53 PM »
greg plitt putting down steroid use...another hormona abuser, diuretic junkie...
Boundary Breaker

chess315

« Reply #61 on: March 25, 2012, 03:56:47 PM »
When you die you die, end of the road.

Without steroids he would have been another twink who failed at bodybuilding.

What exactly is your point

abusing steroids and getting shit tattoos to impress other douchebags at cocaine over flowing clubs and festivals is a better lifestyle than playing video games?
i have did both and will say 100% going to clubs and doing cocaine trumps any video game. Also lifting weights with out steroids is like playing pac man when you the guy next to you has a playstation 3.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #62 on: March 25, 2012, 05:44:31 PM »
So instead of being skinny, playing video games, he inspired kids to do copius amounts of roids, coke, x, and die in Thailand in a sauna, got cha ::)

You can really see the age of some of the guys through their postings, sad if this inspires you, I find it funny that these guys are defending him in his honor and get all butt hurt when their "hero" is being ripped apart, what a sad generation of POS's hopefully he inspires these 100 thousands to early death in saunas so they never have to reproduce thank god ::)

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: March 25, 2012, 05:59:14 PM »
This guy died of a drug o.d.... in his twenties. He partied hardcore, banged some sluts, THEN DIED WAY WAY TO YOUNG.

HOW IS THAT COOL OR INSPIRING?

PERIOD. END OF STORY.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #64 on: March 25, 2012, 06:47:05 PM »
he doesn't even look cool

good physique but he ruined it with tattoos and has a gay hair cut

E
E

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: March 25, 2012, 07:29:20 PM »
he doesn't even look cool

good physique but he ruined it with tattoos and has a gay hair cut

E

NOT dieing at 23 of a dope overdose-THAT would have been cool.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: March 25, 2012, 07:44:40 PM »
Humans have many more impulses then to just kill, destroy and conquer. In fact many more that are the reason we have developed as a species. Working together, sharing, being dependant, having empathy, helping etc.

Behaviour is learned not genetic. Nurture and not nature. Thats the reason wars are justified and capitalism survives. People thinking its ok and normal to be brutal, selfish, hard and cold.

Chomsky is giving 100% correct criticism on USA foreign policy. If you do not agree, that is ok but I think you have not read enough or apply personal logic (not objective) to the evidence he and his research presents.

One example is the MASS killing by USA soldiers on Laos and Cambodia during the USA aggresion on Viet Nam. Pure crime against innocent population by the government and people of the USA against a independent country. When other countries do that the USA and its politically biased media are all over it (example Korea, China, Russia etc)

Extensive research has shown that the USA mainstream media have almost 0 coverage on this subject of Genocide, as it would show the people the true face of its politicians, leaders and thus themselves. Tens of thousands innocent people were brutally killed in Laos and over 100.000 thousand in Cambodia. Innocent people living in a country NOT in war with USA or any other country. Just because USA deemed it better and them having a bigger dick and stick (well not dick otherwise they would done it themselves personally on the ground instead of from the air).

I have personally seen the many consequences of this 'little' campaign.

Either you dont know this, or are just ok with it. Facts cannot be denied or justified, except by the perpetrator to justify it to himself which is not real justification.

In conclusion: You calling Chomsky a simple crybaby is saying a lot about you. Lack of knowledge, strong indoctrination in 'just and fair cause' and unwilingness to see proven facts.

So you see its not strange that people today in the western world are taught to like idiots and losers. Keep them more calm and especially less critical thnking. 'We wouldn't want millions of people to think freely and start demanding things, now would we...'

I dare you to find a country that does not do that...
all drugs - TPPIIP

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: March 26, 2012, 12:45:14 AM »

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: March 26, 2012, 03:37:03 AM »
1.  guy was skinny and didnt look like he lift
2.  guy was a homo
3.  guy is dead

any questions?

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: March 26, 2012, 03:40:13 AM »
ive got more veins on the front of my left quad or running down my right bicep then he has in his whole body,,,,and i dont eve compete im just a gym rat who isn't even on tren now,,and you guys call him a bodybuilder?  he weigh 160 and not 1 vein showing,,,he is a failure,,,a bodybuilder who drugged himself dead before 23 and never achieved 1 vein or impressive size,,not very impressive to me lol

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: March 26, 2012, 03:44:37 AM »
ive got more veins on the front of my left quad or running down my right bicep then he has in his whole body,,,,and i dont eve compete im just a gym rat who isn't even on tren now,,and you guys call him a bodybuilder?  he weigh 160 and not 1 vein showing,,,he is a failure,,,a bodybuilder who drugged himself dead before 23 and never achieved 1 vein or impressive size,,not very impressive to me lol

Nobody gives a fuck about your veins buddy. You are unknown nobody :D

btw my dick has more veins than your whole body.

You jelly?  ;D

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: March 26, 2012, 03:46:41 AM »

I bet you have 'big' guy  ::)

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: March 26, 2012, 03:59:20 AM »
You can hate him but he inspired many people to change their lives, wasn`t "natty" liar and enjoyed his life to the fullest in his own way.

Video released by his brother @ Zyzz`s 23 birthday.

R.I.P

a guy that you never met and know very little about except that he responded great to steroids inspired you to change you life?

if you were 12 then I get it, but how old are you?

I

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: March 26, 2012, 04:10:16 AM »

a guy that you never met and know very little about except that he responded great to steroids inspired you to change you life?

if you were 12 then I get it, but how old are you?

7 yo, you mirin?

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: March 26, 2012, 04:11:12 AM »
I still haven't understood what was his legacy.

Shot massive amounts of trenbolone while looking 200mg/week primo?

Sniffing blow between underware photographic sessions?

Dating children err#ght. i mean 14 year old drunk teenagers?

The was nothing, a thing of the moment, a t-shirt.

... great legacy ::)