Author Topic: "Real IRA" boss shot in broad daylight, "REAL IRA" threaten to kill EVERYONE  (Read 27710 times)

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Re: "Real IRA" boss shot in broad daylight, "REAL IRA" threaten to kill EVERYONE
« Reply #200 on: September 13, 2012, 01:35:30 AM »
I thought you said you had a degree? sure does not come over mate...Degree in what? Bullsht?

How should a degree 'come over' Donny?

Naggash

• Getbig III
Re: "Real IRA" boss shot in broad daylight, "REAL IRA" threaten to kill EVERYONE
« Reply #201 on: September 13, 2012, 02:05:31 AM »
Donny had a snowballs chance in hell at engaging in a conversation on the politics of Northern Ireland and refuting why the British basically invading and taking over someones land is wrong, hence he just resorts to online threats ROFL

And Sev you dirty fuckin Gypsy, if you want to try and belittle someone elses country of origin on here, you should NEVER have revealed you were from Romania.

Seriously, the only countries you can criticize from over there are the dirt poor African countries. Don't even think about going after a European country you bald fuck.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #202 on: September 13, 2012, 02:21:54 AM »
How should a degree 'come over' Donny?
yeah you are the Doorman where do you work big man? your a poof

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #203 on: September 13, 2012, 02:23:01 AM »
Donny had a snowballs chance in hell at engaging in a conversation on the politics of Northern Ireland and refuting why the British basically invading and taking over someones land is wrong, hence he just resorts to online threats ROFL

And Sev you dirty fuckin Gypsy, if you want to try and belittle someone elses country of origin on here, you should NEVER have revealed you were from Romania.

Seriously, the only countries you can criticize from over there are the dirt poor African countries. Don't even think about going after a European country you bald fuck.
you are as much use as Tits on a Fish

Naggash

• Getbig III
« Reply #204 on: September 13, 2012, 02:33:12 AM »
you are as much use as Tits on a Fish

You know its true though.

You might have been a good soldier but you aren't up there when it comes to debating politics.

You didn't even try to respond Meaningless posts, just insulted him.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #205 on: September 13, 2012, 02:38:30 AM »
You know its true though.

You might have been a good soldier but you aren't up there when it comes to debating politics.

You didn't even try to respond Meaningless posts, just insulted him.
I am not going to argue with a guy who has never been there and done it. Would you take advice of a fag like Fitness trainer built like a pole? The only Guy on here who really knows the score is Big dave and we pm very friendly to each other. people like "BigCyp" the "Doorman" are all fucking mouth.

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #206 on: September 13, 2012, 02:40:53 AM »
This turned brutal

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #207 on: September 13, 2012, 02:42:19 AM »
I am not going to argue with a guy who has never been there and done it. Would you take advice of a fag like Fitness trainer built like a pole? The only Guy on here who really knows the score is Big dave and we pm very friendly to each other. people like "BigCyp" the "Doorman" are all fucking mouth.

how's come you never answered my Black Watch question man?

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: September 13, 2012, 02:46:22 AM »
Hahaha 46 year old stay at home gay, Donny is melting fast in this thread.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #209 on: September 13, 2012, 02:54:59 AM »
Lads, Donny is not a bad dude he is just an aggressive loooon like we all are when we post here sometimes. I get on well with most people in this thread except that homo Romanian who insults a country that has been good to his 3rd world country in the past. This internet is serious bidness.

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #210 on: September 13, 2012, 04:00:08 AM »
Donny do you like to wake up and smell the white panties? 
Check out how booty neutralizes the situation like a secret agent,, pussy galore. ;-]

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #211 on: September 13, 2012, 04:03:29 AM »
Check out how booty neutralizes the situation like a secret agent,, pussy galore. ;-]
  ;D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: September 13, 2012, 04:26:44 AM »
Sounds kind of sexy. 

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #213 on: September 13, 2012, 04:32:53 AM »
well they are not insults ..infact none of you kids could be half the Man i am.  Children should be treated like children.

Haha. Unlike you, I am currently a member of the British Army.

I realise that it's only a job though, and not some kind of Devine calling.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #214 on: September 13, 2012, 04:46:07 AM »

I thought you molested young boys in the gym?

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #215 on: September 13, 2012, 04:50:51 AM »

never said it was but the army has changed a lot. When i left in late 94 it was clear the loyalty was not the same. We had young guys taking drugs and they started drug testing. I remember me and another scot had to pick up a druggie Scouse waster from Düsseldorf Airport. Had to pick him up in civilian clothes and we had a civilian car and driver. We sat this waster in the middle and told him to be a good boy. He was on an opertational tour and was a Radio Op in an Ops room..they caught him stoned out his mind smoking weed. not really funny because he put peoples lives at risk. I remember when i did my Basic training in 1985 they drummed into you to look after each others backs...on the streets on patrol or in a bar fight...this has sadly gone ... apart from some Infantry Battalions it´s gone.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: September 13, 2012, 05:48:09 AM »
Why are so many of your posts obsessed with gays and queer sex?

Are there things?

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #217 on: September 13, 2012, 05:53:57 AM »
Are there things?

that must be the Kerry part in you: answering a question by asking one
c

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #218 on: September 13, 2012, 06:23:00 AM »
now you come to mention it..looking at Bigcyp´s posts he does have a thing about being Gay. Maybe this accounts for him telling us all he is 6 ft 1" and 10%. He did comment a lot about how Gay men react to hook up with other "warm Brothers".

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: September 13, 2012, 08:32:13 AM »
now you come to mention it..looking at Bigcyp´s posts he does have a thing about being Gay. Maybe this accounts for him telling us all he is 6 ft 1" and 10%. He did comment a lot about how Gay men react to hook up with other "warm Brothers".

You've spent the last year reading my posts, and logging onto getbig hoping I have posted. Why the sudden change in heart donny the daddy?

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #220 on: September 13, 2012, 08:48:03 AM »
You've spent the last year reading my posts, and logging onto getbig hoping I have posted. Why the sudden change in heart donny the daddy?
well first of all you took a long time to answer...no wonder i think you are a fag. anyway besides the point ...Gay liberation ,,,eh?  ::) I have read a couple of your posts today on other threads and you are very immature. Very yes insecure. does the baseball hat on your profile pic really fit your head??

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: September 13, 2012, 09:12:48 AM »
well first of all you took a long time to answer...no wonder i think you are a fag. anyway besides the point ...Gay liberation ,,,eh?  ::) I have read a couple of your posts today on other threads and you are very immature. Very yes insecure. does the baseball hat on your profile pic really fit your head??

Hahaha you're so fucking stupid. Your posts literally smell of stupidity, how the fuck did you not shoot yourself in action?

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #222 on: September 13, 2012, 09:17:02 AM »
Hahaha you're so fucking stupid. Your posts literally smell of stupidity, how the fuck did you not shoot yourself in action?
now.. you are showing your age

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #223 on: September 13, 2012, 09:19:00 AM »

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: September 13, 2012, 09:37:31 AM »