Author Topic: Fitness booth posedown at Arnold  (Read 7643 times)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
Re: Fitness booth posedown at Arnold
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2012, 05:10:03 AM »
Regardless of whore or not....if they are with anyone, at the end of the day that poor sap is going to have to listen to each of these women bitch and moan about how much their feet hurt from the shoes, how the place smelled, how one of the other girls is a bitch because she did (blank) and (blank), how this one guy said he would take her on a trip to (blank)...so why don't you......etc, etc, etc

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2012, 05:15:33 AM »
Regardless of whore or not....if they are with anyone, at the end of the day that poor sap is going to have to listen to each of these women bitch and moan about how much their feet hurt from the shoes, how the place smelled, how one of the other girls is a bitch because she did (blank) and (blank), how this one guy said he would take her on a trip to (blank)...so why don't you......etc, etc, etc

;D

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2012, 06:46:14 AM »
, and don't remember a getbigger getting one of these girls in which must are trade show models and up and coming figure and bikini.

::)

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2012, 07:10:45 AM »
hahaha, i've been on getbig for a few years, and don't remember a getbigger getting one of these girls in which must are trade show models and up and coming figure and bikini.  if i'm correct, amanda latona, brandy leaver and vanessa campbell did booths in the beginning.  i'm just saying, they're whores when one of you chimps can bag one of them.

super model chasers are in full effect on getibig.  ;D

pity you can't get your dick wet with a whale above a 5/10 you ugly kunt

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2012, 08:52:04 AM »
pity you can't get your dick wet with a whale above a 5/10 you ugly kunt

Hi chepanzee.

Bad teeth, it really gets to you when i shoot jizz at your drunken countrymen, doesnt it?

irish  ::)

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2012, 09:04:59 AM »
bravo, nice post.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2012, 08:22:00 PM »

+ she's doing the guy who "promises opprotunity and advancement"

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2012, 08:53:43 PM »
 ;D

Gab

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2012, 01:19:13 AM »
;D

haha was just about to post that one. first thing i thought of when i saw the clear heels. :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2014, 11:26:07 PM »
Is your Arnold boner almost done for the day, 240 is back?