Author Topic: The 2024 General Election  (Read 46712 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: The 2024 General Election
« Reply #1225 on: April 19, 2024, 03:14:33 PM »
That Presidential and other political debates are more about image and perception of the candidate's behavior is a shame. And no, I am not so naive as to hold politicians to their campaign promises. Politicians are known to lie or rather tell people what they want to hear in order to get elected.

Your desire for a debate that is completely unscripted, and one where the candidates do not have an idea what will be asked is unrealistic. I agree in more recent debates candidates have gotten out of line and their mikes should be turned off when they exceed the time limits. Having said this, based on the 2020 Presidential debates, which candidate do you think is the most likely to go off topic and which candidate is more likely to go overtime as the Debates Commission said they would do during the 2020 debates of which there were only two between Biden and Trump and I believe one between Pence and Harris who were more civil, if I remember correctly.

The debates should be unscripted & no teleprompter - yeah to time limits.
Biden wouldn't have a Fucking clue without a script or ear piece & teleprompter
He'd struggle to answer his name,  mind he could tell all about khol,Mitterrand,Nelson,
Gengis Khan & of course the Cannibals & how his son died in Vietnam.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1226 on: April 19, 2024, 03:18:52 PM »
Biden would be crushed in a debate, isn't that obvious to you? Come on man, open your eyes!

On the other hand, Biden’s tendency lately to fall into the musings of an old man. I do not think Biden would fare well either if he agreed to debate. What we would likely find out is that we have a choice between a crazy person and a senile one. As I have previously said, this year’s election is a fiasco.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1227 on: April 19, 2024, 04:42:16 PM »
What's your take on Trump trying to coerce a countries President to open a public investigation into his political opponent?\

Would you say Trumps all out verbal attacks on ANY person either Republican or Democrat who even remotely speaks out against him Fascist?
On par with Biden on video threatening to withhold aid unless prosecutors are removed from his sons ass and democrats have been crying fascist or "...obic" about anyone that disagrees with them for years and you support it. Now that Trump does it, it's a problem? Typical hypocritical liberal. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #1228 on: April 20, 2024, 10:21:46 AM »
On the other hand, Biden’s tendency lately to fall into the musings of an old man. I do not think Biden would fare well either if he agreed to debate. What we would likely find out is that we have a choice between a crazy person and a senile one. As I have previously said, this year’s election is a fiasco.
Indeed, although I believe Trump could turn things around whereas under the Biden Regime things will continue to get worse.
T

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1229 on: April 20, 2024, 11:11:59 AM »
Biden would be crushed in a debate, isn't that obvious to you? Come on man, open your eyes!

That's what everyone said last time.

But Trump was unprepared, overly belligerent (even more him), and whiffed on some softball questions.

There was no destruction.

Joe will be pumped full of Adderall and prepped.

Not saying Trump shouldn't destroy him, but he just can't wing it again.
Y

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1230 on: April 20, 2024, 11:16:03 AM »
What's your take on Trump trying to coerce a countries President to open a public investigation into his political opponent?\

Would you say Trumps all out verbal attacks on ANY person either Republican or Democrat who even remotely speaks out against him Fascist?

It's the same thing I've said many times here:  It could be viewed as opening an investigation into a political opponent, or could be viewed as opening an investigation into election corruption.  It was up to the Democrats to prove intent (hard to do anytime, let alone this) and they failed.  All they had was "overheard" stuff, but nothing that proved anything.

But remember when they also tried to say it was "quid pro quo".....then they had Joe on video saying he was withholding money unless they fired an investigator?  I guess that's fine?
Y

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1231 on: April 20, 2024, 02:41:41 PM »
Whats your take on Cannibals?   😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣  Fucking idiotic 🤡 Pedo Joe is.

Biden claims his uncle was eaten by cannibals.  Imagine the meltdown if Trump told a ridiculous lie like this.

“He was a hell of an athlete, they tell me, when he was a kid. He flew those single-engine planes as reconnaissance over war zones, and he got shot down in New Guinea. They never found the body because there used to be, there were a lot of cannibals, for real, in that part of New Guinea.”

White House admits Biden uncle wasn’t eaten by cannibals, died in Pacific Ocean crash
By Steven Nelson
Published April 18, 2024
https://nypost.com/2024/04/18/us-news/white-house-admits-biden-uncle-wasnt-eaten-by-cannibals-died-in-pacific-ocean-crash/

All of us here were calling Biden a comedy act back in 2019.The public is just seeing this now as evidenced by his disastrous approval ratings.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1232 on: April 20, 2024, 03:29:49 PM »
Indeed, although I believe Trump could turn things around whereas under the Biden Regime things will continue to get worse.

What things do you think or would you like Trump to turn around? What things will continue to get worse under President Biden?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1233 on: April 20, 2024, 03:35:16 PM »
On par with Biden on video threatening to withhold aid unless prosecutors are removed from his sons ass and democrats have been crying fascist or "...obic" about anyone that disagrees with them for years and you support it. Now that Trump does it, it's a problem? Typical hypocritical liberal. ::)

A link to the video of Biden threatening to withhold aid to get prosecutors off his son's back would be helpful. I have not seen it.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #1234 on: April 20, 2024, 04:55:29 PM »
A link to the video of Biden threatening to withhold aid to get prosecutors off his son's back would be helpful. I have not seen it.

Really?

Here's a pre-plastic surgery (his right earlobe is still detached) Biden doing just that.

https://oversight.house.gov/timeline/ukraine-11/biden-firing-ukraine-prosecutor-clip/

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1235 on: April 21, 2024, 06:00:41 AM »
What things do you think or would you like Trump to turn around? What things will continue to get worse under President Biden?

Stamp on the LBGTRQWDFUYXCGFEQAKLJGD nonsense
Stop the Mutilation of Children
Kick out all the mentally unsound men pretending to be women
in any position of authority.

Just to start with.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1236 on: April 21, 2024, 06:48:25 AM »
From 538:

Atrocious Approval Rating at this point. Wonder if the DNC will throw “Joey” overboard?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1237 on: April 21, 2024, 09:37:05 AM »
https://nypost.com/2024/04/18/lifestyle/shopper-sparks-outrage-after-paying-7-for-a-single-apple/

“Genuinely what economy are we all f–king living in that it costs 7 dollars to buy an apple? I could have sworn that some other like apple that I bought was not 7 f–king dollars. It’s crazy, like 7 dollars for a latte? OK. This apple better be tasting so f–king good.”

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1238 on: April 21, 2024, 02:02:57 PM »
Really?

Here's a pre-plastic surgery (his right earlobe is still detached) Biden doing just that.

https://oversight.house.gov/timeline/ukraine-11/biden-firing-ukraine-prosecutor-clip/

How much of a bubble must you be in to post about politics and never have seen that?
Y

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1239 on: April 21, 2024, 02:22:24 PM »
How much of a bubble must you be in to post about politics and never have seen that?

Of course Prime Knew about it & no doubt had seen it , just playing his usual game of being
Obtuse & looking to deny it.  ::)  His game has worn really thin now.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1240 on: April 21, 2024, 02:45:17 PM »
Of course Prime Knew about it & no doubt had seen it , just playing his usual game of being
Obtuse & looking to deny it.  ::)  His game has worn really thin now.

Yeah, I figured he saw it, but since Biden never flat out mentioned his son, it doesn't mean anything.

Kind of like since we haven't seen a chinese man handing over a large bag of money directly to Joe, that's all good there too.
Y

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1241 on: April 21, 2024, 02:52:10 PM »
Yeah, I figured he saw it, but since Biden never flat out mentioned his son, it doesn't mean anything.

Kind of like since we haven't seen a chinese man handing over a large bag of money directly to Joe, that's all good there too.

Yep it is in Primes Mind & several other Libturds on here.
They'll play stupid & deny or Deflect onto Donald  ::)
Its Pathetic how silly they behave - Anything than admit the truth or fact.

Oh & Grab her by the Pussy 2024 👊🏻  🤣😂🤣

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #1242 on: April 21, 2024, 03:40:14 PM »
From 538:

Atrocious Approval Rating at this point. Wonder if the DNC will throw “Joey” overboard?

In 2020 Biden benefited from the summer of love Floyd.

What I see this year, though, is the summer of Hamas.  Biden can’t stop Israel from responding to Oct 7th – at least so far - so Biden will lose a lot of the young adult and anti-Israel votes, but they won’t flip to Trump.  RFK jr is pro-Israel, so he won’t get the votes, either.

I thought that Biden would resign after the mid-terms (he still can), but he endures.  A most fascinating election year.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1243 on: April 21, 2024, 03:46:24 PM »
Stamp on the LBGTRQWDFUYXCGFEQAKLJGD nonsense
Stop the Mutilation of Children
Kick out all the mentally unsound men pretending to be women
in any position of authority.

Just to start with.

You should send Trump your list. Be aware it is unlikely he will respond to you that since you do not live in the U.S. cannot vote for him and are therefore little use to him. On-the-other-hand if you send Trump a hefty donation for his campaign and legal expenses, including fines and whatnot, he may not completely ignore your request and/or you.   ;)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1244 on: April 21, 2024, 03:56:28 PM »
All of us here were calling Biden a comedy act back in 2019.The public is just seeing this now as evidenced by his disastrous approval ratings.

My guess is that Biden did not and is not giving much thought to those of you on here (Getbig) who think he was and still is a comedy act. And why would he? He won the Presidential election in 2020 without your vote or assistance. Also despite what some of you on Getbig claim, Trump lost the election and today his life is the opposite of a comedy act even with his sleeping and passing stinky gas in court last week.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1245 on: April 21, 2024, 04:46:30 PM »
And he skipped right over it to respond to a couple of other posts. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1246 on: April 21, 2024, 05:05:27 PM »
In 2020 Biden benefited from the summer of love Floyd.

What I see this year, though, is the summer of Hamas.  Biden can’t stop Israel from responding to Oct 7th – at least so far - so Biden will lose a lot of the young adult and anti-Israel votes, but they won’t flip to Trump.  RFK jr is pro-Israel, so he won’t get the votes, either.

I thought that Biden would resign after the mid-terms (he still can), but he endures.  A most fascinating election year.

He probably would’ve resigned but his VP is the worst DEI hire ever. So, the DNC has to keep literally propping him up.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #1247 on: April 21, 2024, 10:18:09 PM »
It's the same thing I've said many times here:  It could be viewed as opening an investigation into a political opponent, or could be viewed as opening an investigation into election corruption.  It was up to the Democrats to prove intent (hard to do anytime, let alone this) and they failed.  All they had was "overheard" stuff, but nothing that proved anything.

But remember when they also tried to say it was "quid pro quo".....then they had Joe on video saying he was withholding money unless they fired an investigator?  I guess that's fine?

Nuances matter

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1248 on: April 22, 2024, 07:14:42 AM »
Y

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1249 on: April 22, 2024, 03:24:17 PM »
Please be specific.

When it comes to Trump he breaks out a compound microscope. With Biden, he becomes Stevie Wonder.