Author Topic: 2 questions, sugar consumption is what keeps the pancreas alive?  (Read 563 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
do you agree with that or not , see how much you know

the paradox is when enough sugar is eaten the pancreas is fine however the liver is too hot and over stimulated

this is where rice comes in to cool the liver

acne , redness of the face, rashes ect are from liver being too hot, too filthy or dirty

i know when i eat enough sugar at the right times i feel great, infinite energy for hours but i know if i dont eat rice i can get a zit here and there from over liver stimulation
A

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
Re: 2 questions, sugar consumption is what keeps the pancreas alive?
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2012, 06:20:14 PM »
do you agree with that or not , see how much you know

the paradox is when enough sugar is eaten the pancreas is fine however the liver is too hot and over stimulated

this is where rice comes in to cool the liver

acne , redness of the face, rashes ect are from liver being too hot, too filthy or dirty

i know when i eat enough sugar at the right times i feel great, infinite energy for hours but i know if i dont eat rice i can get a zit here and there from over liver stimulation

I have a small zit on my forehead the last two days, the first zit I have sustained in a long time.  Is this related?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2012, 06:22:30 PM »
I have a small zit on my forehead the last two days, the first zit I have sustained in a long time.  Is this related?
yeah its just your liver being overstimulated have some rice

A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2012, 06:26:30 PM »
also forgot to mention i bit the inside of my mouth while chewing and it was like a nasty cancer sore that hurt , so i started consuming more celtic sea salt with my beans in just 3 days 100 percent healed and it was pretty bad cause i bit into it deeply while eating and thinking about young blond hoes masturbating in bikinis by the pool and the beach on there 18 y'o graduation for summer. I was also giving a thought to nice mexican whores who are very healthy and young like 18 y'o
A