Author Topic: The Latest Article about GH on Bodybuilding.com  (Read 2738 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: My Latest Article about GH on Bodybuiulding.com
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2009, 07:19:06 AM »
great info there.  i didn't see a link to order GH, however.  minor oversight?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: The Latest Article about GH on Bodybuilding.com
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2009, 07:23:57 AM »
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/ali_amini_gh_interview.htm

If you're the real David Robson, why hasn't Ron given you any expert stars.  I would be easier to distinguish the real experts from the jackasses.
A

Atlantic

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2009, 07:32:37 AM »
who said i am teh real David Robson :-X

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2009, 07:38:45 AM »
brian dobson is ronnnies trainer

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2009, 07:52:57 AM »
aliamini doesn't know wtf he's talking about with a lot of the stuff he says.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2009, 07:54:51 AM »

QFT...just another drug dealer pushing shit he has no clue about.

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2009, 07:59:55 AM »

QFT...just another drug dealer pushing shit he has no clue about.

This article was put together for people who actually want to learn not for losers like you 2 who already know everything and "are legends in your own minds"  ;D ;D ;D   the kamali quote never gets old

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2009, 08:06:07 AM »
This article was put together for people who actually want to learn not for losers like you 2 who already know everything and "are legends in your own minds"  ;D ;D ;D   the kamali quote never gets old

Alright, I'll show a small sample of your stupidity.

From the article:
And how long does GH have to exert its anabolic effects? "GH", Says Ali, "has a half-life of 15 to 20 minutes after sub-q (subcutaneous) or intravenous injection. After that, blood concentrations of GH reach their peak between one and three hours after injection."

However, if I look at the data for a GH like Genotropin it clearly has a half-life of 2-3 HOURS after sub-q injection. That sentence makes no sense if you have even glanced at the data.

And c-max is achieved 3-6 hours after injection so wtf do you need to wait 30-45 before shooting your insulin?

Just a small sample my friend.   ;)

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2009, 08:10:16 AM »
This article was put together for people who actually want to learn not for losers like you 2 who already know everything and "are legends in your own minds"  ;D ;D ;D   the kamali quote never gets old

you don't really want us to pick apart that article do you?  and show just how unscientific your writing is?  go back to your dune and peddle your drugs to the dumbasses that consider you a "guru."  fucking drug dealer scum bag.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2009, 08:11:43 AM »

From the article:
However, if I look at the data for a GH like Genotropin it clearly has a half-life of 2-3 HOURS after sub-q injection. That sentence makes no sense if you have even glanced at the data.

And c-max is achieved 3-6 hours after injection so wtf do you need to wait 30-45 before shooting your insulin?

van,u seem pretty astute on matters and compounds needed and used in pro bbing,but do u actually apply it to your physique or u just a knowledge seeker with no intent on building a physique on or with modern sports physique enhancement.

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2009, 08:14:10 AM »

From the article:

Those are the things u will enver understand u just want to argue … well u will do fine with emn1964 ... do u even know how GH & insulin respond in the human body or u just read what ever is in the box ... sports use is different

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2009, 08:14:56 AM »

From the article:

I've always looked at Van_Bilderass as a "no-compromise" kind of guy. I respect him and the posts/info he provides, so when he makes a statement like the above...it makes me wonder.
Aliamini comes across as a guy that people also respect in his given field, yet he's not exactly Chad Nichols or Chris Aceto either.
VB- ever thought about being a "guru" or are you?! :P

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2009, 08:16:22 AM »
van,u seem pretty astute on matters and compounds needed and used in pro bbing,but do u actually apply it to your physique or u just a knowledge seeker with no intent on building a physique on or with modern sports physique enhancement.

Just a knowledge seeker. I wouldn't even say I'm that much of a knowledge seeker really - I've just done some cursory reading. Even then the stupidity here is apparent.  :D

If someone gave me free growth I would take it but don't have the cash for it.  :D

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2009, 08:20:56 AM »
Those are the things u will enver understand u just want to argue … well u will do fine with emn1964 ... do u even know how GH & insulin respond in the human body or u just read what ever is in the box ... sports use is different

Sports use is different? Sports use changes half-lives? That's news to me.

I've always looked at Van_Bilderass as a "no-compromise" kind of guy. I respect him and the posts/info he provides, so when he makes a statement like the above...it makes me wonder.
Aliamini comes across as a guy that people also respect in his given field, yet he's not exactly Chad Nichols or Chris Aceto either.
VB- ever thought about being a "guru" or are you?! :P

No I'll never be a guru. But it would be pretty easy to become one. Bodybuilders are stupid in many cases unfortunately, and that's why they're easy prey for dumbass gurus. Aliamini said one true thing - bodybuilders often come from low education backgrounds and don't know much. And most of the time they just don't give a fuck about learning about the drugs they are taking.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2009, 08:31:29 AM »
Just a knowledge seeker. I wouldn't even say I'm that much of a knowledge seeker really - I've just done some cursory reading. Even then the stupidity here is apparent.  :D

If someone gave me free growth I would take it but don't have the cash for it.  :D
COOL,i see what ur saying.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2009, 08:36:19 AM »
Ali how many of Simon Chans men in thongs were you providing drugs to? it will come to light in court next week when ''nice guy'' Chan goes on trial, he has no way out of this, fiddling government funds which was tax payers money just doesnt sit well, will you go to Hong Kong to visit him? or are you like Chua that you fear one foot stepping in HK and the ICAC will have you too ::)

but oh yeah its the bodybuilders fault because they are so stupid ::)

the only thing you know about drugs is the prices, drug dealer!
Thunderdome approved

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2009, 08:36:31 AM »
A)Sports use is different? Sports use changes half-lives? That's news to me.

B)And most of the time they just don't give a fuck about learning about the drugs they are taking.

A-Hahahahahaha! This is why I like your posts, you look for logic!

B-I think this is also what some may dub as an "old school" approach. Some info or teaching that has been around for a long time and is passed on by word of mouth, and used as scripture; Example: Arnold Schwarzenegger claimed you have to do 20 sets per body part and everybody followed his advice.
Then someone actually sits back and thinks about it and new theories are made- in the above example Mike Metzner/Arthur Jones would be those persons involved.
I think many BBers just follow blindly. I've heard many theories about past 'roid use and people would just take X amount of an oral...fast forward to now and many people seem to say that unless you inject test as a base, anything else you do may as well be worthless. Yet both work in varying degrees, do they not?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2009, 08:49:30 AM »

B-I think this is also what some may dub as an "old school" approach. Some info or teaching that has been around for a long time and is passed on by word of mouth, and used as scripture; Example: Arnold Schwarzenegger claimed you have to do 20 sets per body part and everybody followed his advice.
Then someone actually sits back and thinks about it and new theories are made- in the above example Mike Metzner/Arthur Jones would be those persons involved.
I think many BBers just follow blindly. I've heard many theories about past 'roid use and people would just take X amount of an oral...fast forward to now and many people seem to say that unless you inject test as a base, anything else you do may as well be worthless. Yet both work in varying degrees, do they not?

In a way ali is right, there's no data on the stacks bodybuilders do, it's trial and error. The problem is that guys like ali go quoting "science" but when the science doesn't fit their theories they dismiss it. But here's the thing: you don't get to choose which part of science you approve of.

If he just said that through trial and error he found that taking gh at his suggested times seemed to work best it would be fine. But if you're going to quote half-life data then you better be able to back it up. He was wrong about sub-q gh having a half life of only minutes. Period.

There's been tons of gurus on the net, many claiming to be pro trainers. One guru (convicted growth hormone dealer "Gavin Kane") actually tried to argue with me that methandrostenolone converted to testosterone in the body. This guy had a huge following on the boards, but he was a total dumbass too.

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2009, 08:52:37 AM »

[/b]
Yes, plenty of massive guys in the late 60's early 70's that did dianabol cycles only, and got way bigger than most of the gym rats you see on a gram of test a week.

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2009, 08:55:12 AM »
When I say it is different in the sport I mean that GH & insulin are not injected IM when used to cure people (of course u might say that it does) in the medical field … yet in sport it is done like that cause the users are not patients but athletes who want the fastest result ... u think since is only what is published in magazines and papers ... u talk about things u read ... i talk about thing s i read, tried and succeeded

I do what I do … but what do u do … I am sure u do a lot and know everything as u r a getbiger and that is ur purgative … hahahahaha … you are a guy who can’t even use his real name … but u know everything  ;D… for each and every comment u have an argument or a research which says that opposite … cant u post something positive at least … good for you man  :-X… keep it up as this is the way to go … you will achieve something one day

Ironically I get a lot of good comments from people regarding my articles as they are very simple and easy to understand … I also try to teach the average joe how these things work … yet hates only talk … and never do anything similar  ::)… but as I said earlier … you know everything and you are the best … gh15 might have an issue with that … but I vote for you  8)

1 more thing ... y dont u post on my thread???

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2009, 09:03:59 AM »
[/b]
Yes, plenty of massive guys in the late 60's early 70's that did dianabol cycles only, and got way bigger than most of the gym rats you see on a gram of test a week.

Would you agree that some of the the 'problem' is also due to training? Some guys just jump on the gas far too quickly, and never need to learn the "proper way" to train. I've been training for 12 years, and still find little tricks that completely change the way a body part is affected, or how I feel that part being worked. How can someone do that and continue to do so in 6-12 months before they hit up the juice? I suppose an entire can of worms could be opened within this too.
But to sum it up, guys in Arnold's day would be bigger naturally without taking anything (should they be telling the truth) than a gym rat today would with gear. There's an exception in any argument, however.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2009, 09:06:26 AM »
Every bodybuilder I know who take both GH and insulin take them 4-5 hours apart.They pop insulin right after training, then take there GH before bedtime.In my opinion GH works best when the body is resting, and the body absorbs it better

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2009, 09:06:45 AM »
When I say it is different in the sport I mean that GH & insulin are not injected IM when used to cure people (of course u might say that it does) in the medical field … yet in sport it is done like that cause the users are not patients but athletes who want the fastest result ... u think since is only what is published in magazines and papers ... u talk about things u read ... i talk about thing s i read, tried and succeeded

I do what I do … but what do u do … I am sure u do a lot and know everything as u r a getbiger and that is ur purgative … hahahahaha … you are a guy who can’t even use his real name … but u know everything  ;D… for each and every comment u have an argument or a research which says that opposite … cant u post something positive at least … good for you man  :-X… keep it up as this is the way to go … you will achieve something one day

Ironically I get a lot of good comments from people regarding my articles as they are very simple and easy to understand … I also try to teach the average joe how these things work … yet hates only talk … and never do anything similar  ::)… but as I said earlier … you know everything and you are the best … gh15 might have an issue with that … but I vote for you  8)

1 more thing ... y dont u post on my thread???

I have always said that I really know jack shit. I wouldn't dare pose as an expert and write articles for bb.com for example. Why? Because I'm not an expert! I just hate poseurs.

Incidentally I could post some IM data for GH too, but what's the use.  ??? :D

Every bodybuilder I know who take both GH and insulin take them 4-5 hours apart.They pop insulin right after training, then take there GH before bedtime.In my opinion GH works best when the body is resting, and the body absorbs it better

But Milos says not to take GH at bedtime because it will stop your endogenous release of GH (his reasoning is wrong).  :D

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2009, 09:09:01 AM »

From the article:

The GH stars working after sub-q admin for 15-20min then hits the liver and the liver starts to produce the growth factors … so the effect of GH remains for around 5 hours … that is y I said does should be 5 hours apart …

I am a guy who don’t recommend GH & insulin at the same time … we l explained it in the article … as I just duplicate what happens in the human body in the first place.

GH is a hormone that works back to back with insulin so the lower the insulin, the more GH the pituitary gland produces, and thus there will be a better environment for GH to work.
Some speculations recommend taking GH at any time because they say what I just mentioned is applicable for the GH produced by the pituitary and not that externally administrated. However, the body produces GH in those conditions because it is the best time for it, sequentially leading it to function at its maximum potential.

i think we can have a productive debate ... without all the hostility ... but we can’t give up getbig's trade mark ... everyone should hate the other   8) but not u Van_Bilderass  ... i love you forever