Author Topic: Selling out friends  (Read 3325 times)

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
Selling out friends
« on: May 11, 2007, 04:45:08 PM »
ill send it to your work ... seeing as you never came clean on E i wont be sending you the more interesting version :P

though i would be more than willing to trade it for knny pix and intel, he would assume deedee hooked me up and youd be free and clear :D

What kind of person would sell out a friend and possibly set them up so their personal info might be posted, just to own someone on the internet?

I personally could not put a friend on the block to take the fall and then sit back and laugh at the mess. 

:-\   

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: Selling out friends
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2007, 04:52:35 PM »
honestly i think Deedee might be the type of woman that thinks jimmy is sexy for doing this :-\

E
E

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2007, 05:07:13 PM »
honestly i think Deedee might be the type of woman that thinks jimmy is sexy for doing this :-\

E

Don't be so eager to be your usual brown eyed judgemental self.  You don't know me, and I don't know you. I would never knowingly betray anyone either here or anywhere, and keep out of other people's feuds. Why people have feuds is their own business.  :)

Also, should this be on the woman's board at all?  This is the kind of a board where we don't do this.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2007, 05:12:04 PM »
Don't be so eager to be your usual brown eyed judgemental self.  You don't know me, and I don't know you. I would never knowingly betray anyone either here or anywhere, and keep out of other people's feuds. Why people have feuds is their own business.  :)

Also, should this be on the woman's board at all?  This is the kind of a board where we don't do this.

well i can't imagine why any chick would like him

I think flower posted it here so you would see it

E
E

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2007, 05:16:37 PM »

I actually don't think you would do that to someone, but Jimmy was willing for you to take the fall and risk YOUR information getting posted so he could own someone.

Jimmy, that sweet guy.   Yeah, he's a peach.  How's your trust now?

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2007, 05:21:37 PM »
 :D
X

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2007, 05:22:50 PM »
I have a cold.  Does anyone care?

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2007, 05:38:23 PM »
 :D
X

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2007, 05:53:29 PM »

What kind of person would sell out a friend and possibly set them up so their personal info might be posted, just to own someone on the internet?

I personally could not put a friend on the block to take the fall and then sit back and laugh at the mess. 

:-\   

thats fucking low..

carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2007, 05:54:37 PM »
carpe` vaginum!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2007, 06:10:18 PM »

Yes, get well and try to have some enjoyment over the weekend.  ;) :)
Enjoy a new book or something you like.

As far as taking pleasure in hurt. I don't get the negativity with the younger people today.
I'm older than most of them here, and we didn't think/ act like this. I really don't understand it at all.
If anything we were hopefull and positive etc....  Its hard to put a handle on and figure out.
Pervasive and perverse.

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2007, 06:32:03 PM »
thats fucking low..

Yes, it truly is.  ;D

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2007, 07:53:08 PM »
well.....

hopefully jimmy figures out who I am before I forget who I am

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2007, 07:54:17 PM »
As far as taking pleasure in hurt. I don't get the negativity with the younger people today.
I'm older than most of them here, and we didn't think/ act like this. I really don't understand it at all.
If anything we were hopefull and positive etc....  Its hard to put a handle on and figure out.
Pervasive and perverse.

It's a product of the internet.  These are "people" you've never met and never will meet, don't know what they look like, where they're physically located, or really anything about them.  It's just too easy to dehumanize the "people" you meet online and dismiss them as nothing more than characters in a video game placed there for your personal amusement.  After all, all they are are photons on a screen on your 'puter, nothing more. You can turn your computer off and they're instantly out of your life at any time.

I think most people, young or not, don't act this way with "real" people in real life.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2007, 08:24:26 PM »
I hope Amy and Jimmy are happy.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2007, 09:12:26 PM »
I hope Amy and Jimmy are happy.

What did Amy do?  She's teh innocent.  Jimmy's the one spamming her co-workers and family with crap about her.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2007, 09:40:23 PM »
What did Amy do?  She's teh innocent.  Jimmy's the one spamming her co-workers and family with crap about her.

Nothing.  I don't know. I don't want to know. I only come here for... not this! That is for certain. And I also know I can close a window and all shit i don't want to see is gone. If someone wants to call my home or work based on an internet message board well, that would be a sad indication of who that person is.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2007, 09:45:17 PM »

*puts phone back on cradle*  :-[

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2007, 10:13:01 PM »
NOW you show up?  :-\

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2007, 10:15:12 PM »

babydoc

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2007, 11:21:42 PM »

Hope you are feeling better soon, DeeDee.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2007, 11:56:51 PM »
sandycocksworth is one annoying little fellow.why does'nt ron ban him for good?..what ron does he deletes his account and some how sandycocksworth aka jimmy keeps on making numerous accounts..ron should ban his IP once and for all
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2007, 04:17:12 AM »
Nothing.  I don't know. I don't want to know. I only come here for... not this! That is for certain. And I also know I can close a window and all shit i don't want to see is gone. If someone wants to call my home or work based on an internet message board well, that would be a sad indication of who that person is.

Then you have just described Jimmy to tee.   And as he has pointed out, he doesn't give a crap if someone else gets hurt as long as he can own someone/

That is very sad indeed.   

It just happened to be you DeeDee, that Jimmy was willing to sell out.  I know you can't be that clueless, you obviously have seen how Jimmy works.  Sorry your name was brought into it, but is everyone but Jimmy really supposed to be the better person?  He emails my work and family with bullshit and I am supposed to just sit back?  And he does it for no reason.  We do agree that it takes a very very sad person to do that.

:(

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2007, 07:36:27 AM »
she started and pinned this thread ... then took her meds and deleted it :D

before anyone starts feeling sorry for her, remember:

-she tried her best to find my family and post the info

-helped me expose other people in the past

-seduced her own father

-had a kid and forced her parents to raise it while spending thousands on her pets

-tried to sting me by posting an 8 year old prom pic and fucking with deedee

-posted the list of 800 emails i had gathered on the board comments board, most of which were private ... again to spite me

she calls me a stalker, but i know she spent hundreds of hours trying to find me ... whereas i spent about 2 tearing her apart... just goes to show it pays to have friends with admin buttons :D

This is to officially notify you that I wish no further contact with you in any way,shape or form.  I will send you a similar announcement from any other emails that you attempt to contact me at.  That will be the last I communicate with you.

All past and future communications sent to me will be saved and will be given to the proper authorities and ISP's notified.  If you continue to harass people connected to me, work place, family, etc. they will be filling similar complaints against you. My company will be looking into charges against you.  Anyone else who is having similar dealings with James (Jimmy) Simon, if you would like you may forward them to me.

Regardless of the type of stalker you are dealing with, almost all share similar characteristics.

Most are socially inept and find it difficult to deal with any kind of rejection or adversity in an adult manner. Instead, they use the anonymity of the Internet to exact revenge on their victims through the use of confrontation, fear and intimidation.

This "need" to repeatedly punish the victim is only satisfied by the knowledge that their harassment is being received and is having the desired effect.

Remaining a target of a stalker will almost guarantee that the assault will continue and probably escalate in method and/or intensity, as time goes on. For this reason, it is imperative that you break ALL contact with the stalker, as early as possible in the attack.

ps before any mod thinks to delete my post on this clearly off topic thread(which goes to show how fucking useless it is to make the guys pledge while c unts like flower are given carte blanche, dipshits ::)), know that i have notifications on and ill get an email telling me who did it .... then ill do the same thing to you i did to amy (unless its deedee or dina, who get a free pass from me)

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2007, 08:44:49 AM »

It's a product of the internet.  These are "people" you've never met and never will meet, don't know what they look like, where they're physically located, or really anything about them.  It's just too easy to dehumanize the "people" you meet online and dismiss them as nothing more than characters in a video game placed there for your personal amusement.  After all, all they are are photons on a screen on your 'puter, nothing more. You can turn your computer off and they're instantly out of your life at any time.

I think most people, young or not, don't act this way with "real" people in real life.

And it's F'n sad to.
 Hey back in the 70s we didn't have all this Tech, but we had real sex w/ real relationships w/ out even the word Aids or HIV in our vocab.   This net toughguy stuff is like road rage. Peeps feel all anonymous. Well, they's still making a jackass out of themself and making for hard feelings w/ another  Human being.  Hey when we were young we sat and talked in groups and smoked grass and drank. We got away w/ huge parties out in the country, hundreds of young people. The cops tolerated it to a degree. Well I guess it's way better today with kids living in a fantasy world where they are so desensitized and out of touch w/ what is actually real, that they go coldly slaughter their peers by the score w/ no more emotion than if it were a video game.

Hey If someone gots time to piss with another person on the net just to work them up, they need help. Tip - your wasting your life if that describes someone reading this.  Ive said it before - the most successfull satisfied people I know, are all very positive. You CANT get them down, or set them back. That is what will get you what you want most in life. And life is short.
Conversely, The  I-net asshole persona screams, "I'm stuck in a real sad unsatisfied Fucked up life and I hate it".