Author Topic: Lotion with gradual color enhancers  (Read 5057 times)

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
Lotion with gradual color enhancers
« on: May 31, 2007, 03:21:51 PM »
Being the pasty redhead that I am, and avoiding both the sun and tanning beds, I have decided to give the lotion moisturizers with gradual color enhancers a try.  I chose Aveeno because it doesn't have any parabens in it.  "For summer-radiant skin in any season"    I chose the Fair Skin Tone one, I wonder what Medium would do to my skin?   ::)  It seems to have gotten pretty good reviews, but a few mentioned streaking, but I will report back.    Migs, any thoughts?  lololz

http://www.drugstore.com/qxp151674_333181_sespider/aveeno_active_naturals/continuous_radiance_moisturizing_lotion_fair_skin_tones.htm

Subtly enhances skin color

* Visibly evens skin tone and texture
    * Moisturizes for 24 hours
    * With natural soy and gradual color enhancer
    * Dermatologist recommended for over 60 years

This breakthrough daily body lotion gives you radiant, even-toned, summer skin all year long just by moisturizing.  Unlike other moisturizers, Aveeno® combines natural soy with a subtle color enhancer to help even out skin tone and texture while gradually deepening skin's natural color, for visibly healthy and natural-looking skin that's not orange or streaky.  The exclusive formula also helps smooth out skin's imperfections -- bringing out skin's natural radiance.

Discover Aveeno® Active Naturals™.  Simply put, Active Naturals™ are ingredients derived from nature and uniquely formulated to reveal skin's natural health and beauty.

Essential Active Naturals™ :  Moisture-rich soy

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: Lotion with gradual color enhancers
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2007, 05:51:57 PM »
try the spray on tans amers..

with the gradual colour enhancers make sure ya put em on evenly ..
carpe` vaginum!

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2007, 06:04:11 PM »
  Migs, any thoughts?  lololz [/size][/color][/font]

damn you!  lol

Not sure how fair skinned you are, but the fair skin tone one might help.  Generally they deepen in color a few hours after it penetrates.  use the fiar one then switch to the medium. this way you have  base coat and streaking will be minimized.  the problem with at home sprays is the fact taht most dont apply it right.

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2007, 05:57:02 AM »
damn you!  lol

Not sure how fair skinned you are, but the fair skin tone one might help.  Generally they deepen in color a few hours after it penetrates.  use the fiar one then switch to the medium. this way you have  base coat and streaking will be minimized.  the problem with at home sprays is the fact taht most dont apply it right.

Fair like I have been in a closet for 6 months.   ::)   This says a "gradual enhancement" so I don't expect to get dark, just to look like I have seen the sun.  And I am hoping no streaking because it is not a self tanner per se.

I think Toxie is referring to the spray booths at tanning places, not the ones you can use at home. 

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2007, 06:04:59 AM »
  Fair like I have been in a closet for 6 months.   ::)   This says a "gradual enhancement" so I don't expect to get dark, just to look like I have seen the sun.  And I am hoping no streaking because it is not a self tanner per se.

I think Toxie is referring to the spray booths at tanning places, not the ones you can use at home. 

You wont streak if you have the right "someone" apply it to you Red!   8)
X

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2007, 06:27:09 AM »
L'Oreal Sublime Glow is a new spray that doesn't streak and you don't have to rub it in.  The color is subtle and natural looking.
R

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2007, 06:41:02 AM »
You wont streak if you have the right "someone" apply it to you Red!   8)

8)

L'Oreal Sublime Glow is a new spray that doesn't streak and you don't have to rub it in.  The color is subtle and natural looking.

Maybe I will try that if I decide to go for a more "tan" look.  This Aveeno is a moisturizer too so you just put it on like that.  It says you will see a difference in a few days, so I will report back next week.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2007, 07:21:53 AM »
Being the pasty redhead that I am, and avoiding both the sun and tanning beds, I have decided to give the lotion moisturizers with gradual color enhancers a try.  I chose Aveeno because it doesn't have any parabens in it.  "For summer-radiant skin in any season"    I chose the Fair Skin Tone one, I wonder what Medium would do to my skin?   ::)  It seems to have gotten pretty good reviews, but a few mentioned streaking, but I will report back.    Migs, any thoughts?   lololz

http://www.drugstore.com/qxp151674_333181_sespider/aveeno_active_naturals/continuous_radiance_moisturizing_lotion_fair_skin_tones.htm

Subtly enhances skin color

* Visibly evens skin tone and texture
    * Moisturizes for 24 hours
    * With natural soy and gradual color enhancer
    * Dermatologist recommended for over 60 years

This breakthrough daily body lotion gives you radiant, even-toned, summer skin all year long just by moisturizing.  Unlike other moisturizers, Aveeno® combines natural soy with a subtle color enhancer to help even out skin tone and texture while gradually deepening skin's natural color, for visibly healthy and natural-looking skin that's not orange or streaky.  The exclusive formula also helps smooth out skin's imperfections -- bringing out skin's natural radiance.

Discover Aveeno® Active Naturals™.  Simply put, Active Naturals™ are ingredients derived from nature and uniquely formulated to reveal skin's natural health and beauty.

Essential Active Naturals™ :  Moisture-rich soy

LOL  ;D

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2007, 07:35:50 AM »
i was gonna say "i hate when I use that lotion by accident and my peepee stick gets streaky" but didn't think it appropriate.  Good thing i didn't make a jack ass outta myself and say it!  ;D

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2007, 07:37:21 AM »
i was gonna say "i hate when I use that lotion by accident and my peepee stick gets streaky" but didn't think it appropriate.  Good thing i didn't make a jack ass outta myself and say it!  ;D
LMAO  Peepee stick... ;D

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2007, 07:47:52 AM »
well what else do you call it?  I fgured it would be in bad taste (i just laughed as i typed that) to call it the Wonder Rod of all Powerful Enjoyment.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2007, 07:50:34 AM »
well what else do you call it?  I fgured it would be in bad taste (i just laughed as i typed that) to call it the Wonder Rod of all Powerful Enjoyment.
You should call it Pedro... ;D

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2007, 08:02:53 AM »
or El Whacko

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2007, 08:04:47 AM »
LOL  ;D

You can laugh, but it is refreshing to ask a man an opinion and not get the standard "sure looks great", "whatever you think", "uh huh" response.

:)

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2007, 08:12:39 AM »
I win!  neener neener AS.  lol

Hi Flowey! 

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2007, 08:14:44 AM »

You can laugh, but it is refreshing to ask a man an opinion and not get the standard "sure looks great", "whatever you think", "uh huh" response.

:)
Yes I understand we call those men ..GAY... ;D

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2007, 08:14:45 AM »
I win!  neener neener AS.  lol

Hi Flowey! 

Hi Migsy! 

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2007, 08:18:53 AM »
Yes I understand we call those men ..GAY... ;D

ahem..Metrosexual.  Gay is having dreams of getting chased by the cast of Apocalypto, while they throw glazed bananas at you and finding out that you like that sorta thing.

Hi Migsy! 

:-*

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2007, 08:24:56 AM »

Migs = Modern Today's Man

Always Sore = Geico Caveman

lololz 
          ;D

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2007, 08:25:18 AM »
ahem..Metrosexual.  Gay is having dreams of getting chased by the cast of Apocalypto, while they throw glazed bananas at you and finding out that you like that sorta thing.

:-*
LMAO...Metro is just another way of saying that after a few to many apple tinie's you might be open to experment... ;D

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2007, 08:26:36 AM »

Migs = Modern Today's Man

Always Sore = Geico Caveman

lololz 
          ;D

LMAO I love the Geico caveman commericials...SO what if I said so easy a therapist could do it..Hold on thats my mother I will put it on speaker phone... ;D

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2007, 08:34:12 AM »
LMAO I love the Geico caveman commericials...SO what if I said so easy a therapist could do it..Hold on thats my mother I will put it on speaker phone... ;D

Me too!  I keep waiting for the next installment when we hear his mother on the phone!

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2007, 08:36:21 AM »
  Me too!  I keep waiting for the next installment when we hear his mother on the phone!

I also like the one going thru the airport then stoping when he sees the sign and looks all dejected... ;D

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2007, 08:53:23 AM »
LMAO...Metro is just another way of saying that after a few to many apple tinie's you might be open to experment... ;D

ROFL.  apple tinie's lol.  good stuff bro.

they are making a tv show with the cavemen

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2007, 08:58:34 AM »
ROFL.  apple tinie's lol.  good stuff bro.

they are making a tv show with the cavemen
Yea I heard but I don't think it will fly, everybody wants stupid competition shows now.