Author Topic: Iced Coffee  (Read 18937 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Iced Coffee
« Reply #50 on: August 03, 2007, 05:51:46 AM »
I have a whole case of Starbucks beans in my basement and I dont own a grinder or drink much coffee, I'm more of an iced tea kinda guy

I'm like you. I drink more coffee in the winter. I love cinnamon coffee in the winter, ...but in the summers,
I'm more an iced tea kinda gal. Of course long Island Iced Teas are really good too, ...even though I'm allergic to alcohol.
w

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #51 on: August 03, 2007, 04:36:26 PM »
I'm like you. I drink more coffee in the winter. I love cinnamon coffee in the winter, ...but in the summers,
I'm more an iced tea kinda gal. Of course long Island Iced Teas are really good too, ...even though I'm allergic to alcohol.

hahaha alergic to alcohol..  ::)

Do you take your coffee with cream?  :-*

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: August 03, 2007, 04:43:29 PM »
hahaha alergic to alcohol..  ::)

Ya I know it sucks. I think it's left over from when I accidently overdosed on alcohol when I was 15.

Do you take your coffee with cream?  :-*

That question has long since been asked & answered.
I take my coffee, the the exact same way I take my men.

Hot, Sweet, ...and very RICH!
w

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #53 on: August 06, 2007, 08:51:23 AM »
I have my homemade ice coffee with carob powder and sugar free Vanilla Caramel creamer and 2 Splenda's.      I make coffee ice cubes so it doesn't get watered down. 

:)

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 06, 2007, 09:49:04 AM »
I tried the iced coffee (from STarbucks).  A tall w/2 splendas.  It was good >:(

If we still had the guest function I would post this as "Shakes the Clown."
R

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #55 on: August 06, 2007, 09:55:19 AM »
I tried the iced coffee (from STarbucks).  A tall w/2 splendas.  It was good >:(

If we still had the guest function I would post this as "Shakes the Clown."

LOL!!!   That is why I kind of now prefer my homemade version.  Since I make it with regular strength coffee and not espresso or double brewed coffee I don't get that jittery hyped up feeling.  And the coffee icecubes allow it to stay cold without watering it down.  I put it in this nifty shaker I have and when you shake it up it gets this slurpee-ish texture kinda.   :)

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: August 06, 2007, 11:08:30 AM »
I don't know how people drink this Starbucks crap. Buy a tin of nescafe, fat free creamer, sugarfree sweetener, electric kettle, plastic spoons, paper cups. 30 seconds to prepare, less than 50 calories, cheap, delicious.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #57 on: August 06, 2007, 04:17:54 PM »
The problem with Dunkin Donuts is that when you go there for coffee, you have to fight off the urge to get a bunch of donuts to go with it.

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: August 08, 2007, 05:12:32 PM »
I get my coffee for half price down at the texaco right down the street every morning because the chicky behind the counter digs me

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #59 on: August 08, 2007, 09:26:29 PM »
Ya I know it sucks. I think it's left over from when I accidently overdosed on alcohol when I was 15.

That question has long since been asked & answered.
I take my coffee, the the exact same way I take my men.

hahahaha

But daddy says you gotta go with the men who are gifted down there.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: August 09, 2007, 03:08:23 AM »
hahahaha

But daddy says you gotta go with the men who are gifted down there.

...AND GIFTED DOWN THERE TOO??

Who says they have to be mutually exclusive?  ;)

ps: you just inadvertently pwned yourself.
w

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: August 09, 2007, 05:17:00 AM »
I have a large Coconut Iced Coffee with splenda and skim milk.

YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMY   :D
:D Weee

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #62 on: August 09, 2007, 08:50:31 AM »
I'm working on a DD Large Turbo Iced Coffee this morning, with skim milk and 2 equals. 
It wasn't hitting me quite right, though, so I added a splash of sugar free vanilla caramel coffeemate.  That did the trick!   ;D

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: August 09, 2007, 08:58:32 AM »
I'm working on a DD Large Turbo Iced Coffee this morning, with skim milk and 2 equals. 
It wasn't hitting me quite right, though, so I added a splash of sugar free vanilla caramel coffeemate.  That did the trick!   ;D

I find that when I add the sugar free vanilla caramel coffeemate to my iced coffee it clumps up and never really disolves.  Pisses me off.  >:(

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: August 09, 2007, 09:00:19 AM »
I find that when I add the sugar free vanilla caramel coffeemate to my iced coffee it clumps up and never really disolves.  Pisses me off.  >:(

Oh no, you gotta do the liquid version.  I tried the powder one time, and it doesn't dissolve at all in iced coffee.  Just a splash of the liquid stuff.  MMMMM......

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: August 09, 2007, 09:09:03 AM »
Oh no, you gotta do the liquid version.  I tried the powder one time, and it doesn't dissolve at all in iced coffee.  Just a splash of the liquid stuff.  MMMMM......

I haven't seen this flavor in the liquid.  :'(

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: August 09, 2007, 09:46:17 AM »
I haven't seen this flavor in the liquid.  :'(

Just checked the fridge...it's definitely Coffee Mate brand, sugar free vanilla caramel.  Yummy!   :D

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: August 09, 2007, 10:05:03 AM »

Just checked the fridge...it's definitely Coffee Mate brand, sugar free vanilla caramel.  Yummy!   :D
That flavor is Yummy!   I'll check!  Thanks sweetie!

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #68 on: August 09, 2007, 10:07:15 AM »

I have the powder because I don't drink coffee regularly (or I didn't use to) and it would spoil.   

Laura, just stir it real good, or put it in a shaker bottle.   I find it clumps to but a couple of good stirs and it is okay. The little clumps floating around don't bother me.     If I keep on my homemade iced coffee kick I might by the liquid.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: August 09, 2007, 10:13:33 AM »

I have the powder because I don't drink coffee regularly (or I didn't use to) and it would spoil.   

Laura, just stir it real good, or put it in a shaker bottle.   I find it clumps to but a couple of good stirs and it is okay. The little clumps floating around don't bother me.     If I keep on my homemade iced coffee kick I might by the liquid.

It just reminds me of spoiled milk in my iced coffee.  I still drink it, it just looks gross. 

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #70 on: August 09, 2007, 10:40:49 AM »
It just reminds me of spoiled milk in my iced coffee.  I still drink it, it just looks gross. 
Too bad you don't have a Tim Horton's in florida, Laura. This double double is going down so ever so smooth right now. Best coffee us Canadians have. Mmmmmmmmmmmm!

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: August 09, 2007, 10:41:27 AM »
Too bad you don't have a Tim Horton's in florida, Laura. This double double is going down so ever so smooth right now. Best coffee us Canadians have. Mmmmmmmmmmmm!
Ya big teaser!  :P

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #72 on: August 09, 2007, 12:55:10 PM »
Ya big teaser!  :P
Ya, but you get to go to the beach everyday. I have to wait for july, august to go and the beaches here stink. :(

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: August 09, 2007, 01:13:57 PM »

Too bad Laura does have one of these either...

It's a Synergy Blender bottle, and it has a patented stainless steel aerator coil inside.
It's marvelous for preventing clumping, and it makes everything froth up so creamy smooth.

No messy clumpy blenders to wash either. just put your ingredients in and shake... and voila... you're done.
w

Dina

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: August 10, 2007, 11:47:41 AM »
I am addicted to cool brew coffee concentrate. it comes in diff flavors and is not acidic... makes the best iced coffee and sometimes i dont even put splenda in it.