Author Topic: War of the Roses  (Read 1475 times)

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
War of the Roses
« on: November 08, 2007, 01:17:52 PM »
On a local radio station every Thursday they do a segment called "War of the Roses"  what they do is call up some woman's husband or boyfriend and tell him as a new thing through his work one employee a month is getting a free order of flowers (or something like that).  Then they ask him where he would like to send them and what to put on the card.   The woman is listening in while this is going on.  Usually the guy says some other woman's name and then the woman goes off on him!!  I wish they would wait to see what he wants to put on the card though.  >:(

Today they did it a little different, because the woman's husband has heard about War of the Roses they called the girl and she said she would like to send them to this woman's husband!   :o   They had to bleep out a lot of naughty words!!!

I have heard very few where the guy chose to send them to his wife/girlfriend.

Is it wrong that I laugh my ass off?   :-\   Some of the back stories are pretty interesting!

Geo

• Getbig IV
Re: War of the Roses
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2007, 01:50:36 PM »

Today they did it a little different, because the woman's husband has heard about War of the Roses they called the girl and she said she would like to send them to this woman's husband!   :o   They had to bleep out a lot of naughty words!!!

that's where ya lost me

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2007, 12:40:42 PM »
you live in houston dont you...and no its not wrong its knee slapping hilarious ;D, whats best is the excuses they try to come up with when they get caught

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2007, 07:15:53 AM »
you live in houston dont you...and no its not wrong its knee slapping hilarious ;D, whats best is the excuses they try to come up with when they get caught

I am in NY, must be a few places that do this.   I hate when I get to work and they are still yelling at each other and I have to miss it. >:(

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2007, 09:16:09 AM »
I am in NY, must be a few places that do this.   I hate when I get to work and they are still yelling at each other and I have to miss it. >:(
lol thats funny because the do the same thing here in Houston and they call it the "war of the roses" too

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2007, 09:45:43 AM »
They only do it to guys?
They must do a similar thing to woman and then also see what hapens and how funny it is  :D

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2007, 11:47:24 AM »
They only do it to guys?
They must do a similar thing to woman and then also see what hapens and how funny it is  :D

They would do it to a woman if a guy wrote/called in.  I would think it was just as amusing.   ;D

This one last week the woman of the husband had them call the woman she thought he was cheating with (her best friend) because he knows about the War of the Roses.  So they told the alleged cheatee that she was getting free flowers and where did she want them sent.  At first she asked if she could send them to herself, and then she asked if women ever sent men flowers.  So she decided to send them to her best friends husband!!!   They should of let her say what she wanted written on the card first before the wife went off on her. That would be the ultimate proof that something was going on.  She could of said that they were a thank you for helping her move some furniture and nothing was going on, but if she had wanted to put something incriminating on it she would of been toast!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2007, 01:01:05 PM »
  They would do it to a woman if a guy wrote/called in.  I would think it was just as amusing.   ;D

This one last week the woman of the husband had them call the woman she thought he was cheating with (her best friend) because he knows about the War of the Roses.  So they told the alleged cheatee that she was getting free flowers and where did she want them sent.  At first she asked if she could send them to herself, and then she asked if women ever sent men flowers.  So she decided to send them to her best friends husband!!!   They should of let her say what she wanted written on the card first before the wife went off on her. That would be the ultimate proof that something was going on.  She could of said that they were a thank you for helping her move some furniture and nothing was going on, but if she had wanted to put something incriminating on it she would of been toast!

The people who do it here in Houston let them say what they want the card to say and it is pretty funny...Its also really funny when they make the call and then the person there calling knows about it or has heard about it and then they go off on the DJ's

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2007, 05:46:51 PM »
The people who do it here in Houston let them say what they want the card to say and it is pretty funny...Its also really funny when they make the call and then the person there calling knows about it or has heard about it and then they go off on the DJ's

I have never heard one here where the person knew.
    ;D