Author Topic: ooooh xxxLinda................  (Read 4287 times)

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
ooooh xxxLinda................
« on: February 09, 2008, 01:10:48 PM »
  To show how much I really really like you I picked something up for you today.  I can either mail it to you, or perhaps w8m8 can bring it with her if she goes to London?

:D

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
Re: ooooh xxxLinda................
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2008, 01:12:17 PM »

That is a 10 pack of Carmex!!!   I got it for $7.88 US!!!!!   I can pick you up a few more and you could be all set for some time.

You are Welcome!! 
   :)

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2008, 01:57:04 PM »
Is Carmex really that hard to find?  I can get it all day long ANYWHERE from grocery stores to gas stations.  Let me know if you (anyone) need some and can't find it.
:

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2008, 03:14:35 PM »
Is Carmex really that hard to find?  I can get it all day long ANYWHERE from grocery stores to gas stations.  Let me know if you (anyone) need some and can't find it.

Linda is in Loonydon and I guess it is expensive across the pond?  That is what she said in the thread that Linda said Carmex was the best. 

So I am going to send her some or have someone drop it off.

Unless Linda misconstrues that as a threat in which case I withdraw being neighborly!

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2008, 04:50:41 PM »
Awesome flower, that is so nice of you!  I love Carmex!!   :D

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2008, 05:46:30 PM »
  Linda is in Loonydon 

awesome post
X

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2008, 05:19:24 AM »
Looks like preperation H. Someones hemmeroids are flaring up again, huh?  ;D

jetcity

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2008, 05:45:19 AM »
i used to think carmex was the best till i tried blistex. i heard ppl get addicted to numbness that carmex gives...

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2008, 07:03:30 AM »
Awesome flower, that is so nice of you!  I love Carmex!!   :D

Thanks Rip!!  Just showing the love on teh girly board!

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
  • What is the most common form of stupidity?
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2008, 09:41:55 AM »
In addition to applying Carmex my lips I aslo apply it to my ashy ankles, knees, elbows and hands . Awesome alternative to some lotions.

BTW Most lotions make me sweat profusely and I don't know why any suggestions? Vitamin E creams work great too!
W

jetcity

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2008, 11:05:30 AM »
In addition to applying Carmex my lips I aslo apply it to my ashy ankles, knees, elbows and hands . Awesome alternative to some lotions.

BTW Most lotions make me sweat profusely and I don't know why any suggestions? Vitamin E creams work great too!

if your using carmex on your ankles, elbows..tc you're making it worse by building more shit on it...

what you need to do is exfoliate... when was the last time you exfoliate your body?   i do this once every 2wks and i get noodles... its nasty but after i do it, i can totally feel my skin breathing and feel much softer n soaks up the lotion i rub on like a sponge.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2008, 01:49:51 PM »
All that for $7.99?  (thought I'd better respond to your nice thread to me...

I love America, you make everything family size and supersize there, el cheapo

Yep, it's £2 or 3, thats $4 or 6, for the little pot, here, in English money.

I could go create a PO box for £10 a month and you could mail it to me and we'd make money.  (Obviously I daren't give you my proper address...

xxxLinda
(did you get the old stock, the packaging where it says it's good for cold sores?  are you taking the piss or are you just being nice?

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2008, 02:20:30 PM »
  To show how much I really really like you I picked something up for you today.  I can either mail it to you, or perhaps w8m8 can bring it with her if she goes to London?

Unfortunately the postage for your present to me would be about $30-40, if not more.

Did you raid the Drug Store or what?  Did you really buy the whole lot and then bring it home and take a photo of it on your bed?

Far better than your present, I just received a birthday parcel from Canada, which cost $45 to mail.

Waaaaaaaaa  I got a "Canadian" beer chiller 36pack back with shoulder straps carrier bag.  I now have matching luggage, perhaps the best pressie ever.

I already had the 12-pack handbag, (which has been my carry-on and has traveled around the world with me, (they love us Canadians,

>>>this is the only luggage to have if you're Canadian, it so pays to advertise...  I hate being asked what part of America I'm from...

xL

I only really want stuff I can't get here and I can buy a pot of Carmex for £2, which lasts yonks.

Thanks anyways darlin

although I simply adore your looney tunes cartoon thing with me in the middle.  I now have it as my desktop, so thanks for that, that'll do.    xxx

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2008, 05:08:01 PM »
Old stock?  That is the same as the stuff on their website?  There is 4 lip balm tubes, 3 lip balm jars, 3 lip balm sticks with SPF 15 and click stick movement control.

a 10 piece value pack!!   And the sticks are in their own boxes for display and the balm tubes and the balm jars are each on their own cardboard displays with a hanging hole so you could set up a stand on a corner or something!  All 10 of them are shrink wrapped together.

I got it at Sam's Club just for you. 

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2008, 07:58:14 AM »

if your using carmex on your ankles, elbows..tc you're making it worse by building more shit on it...

what you need to do is exfoliate... when was the last time you exfoliate your body?   i do this once every 2wks and i get noodles... its nasty but after i do it, i can totally feel my skin breathing and feel much softer n soaks up the lotion i rub on like a sponge.

I'm skeered to ask, ...but ...what are noodles?  :-\
w

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2008, 10:18:29 AM »

I exfoliate everytime I take a shower (I use those scrubby gloves) and moisturize with Olive oil or the Vitamin E creme I mentioned.  Exfoliating does not seem to do anything for the dry skin (ashiness) in those areas! My skin seems to soak up popular moisturizers soon after they are applied and they seem to cause me to heat up like I am having a hot flash! It seems that Olive oil, Vit E creme and Carmex work best with my body chemistry (No hot flashes after application) is that possible?
W

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2008, 11:35:15 AM »
I exfoliate everytime I take a shower (I use those scrubby gloves) and moisturize with Olive oil or the Vitamin E creme I mentioned.  Exfoliating does not seem to do anything for the dry skin (ashiness) in those areas! My skin seems to soak up popular moisturizers soon after they are applied and they seem to cause me to heat up like I am having a hot flash! It seems that Olive oil, Vit E creme and Carmex work best with my body chemistry (No hot flashes after application) is that possible?

Hustle Man,

This is only a guess on my part, but I'm thinking JetCity might be correct. It could be that what you're using is actually clogging your pores and not allowing your skin to breathe, ...hence the "heating up", and profuse sweating you experience after exfoliation. It could be that your pores are finally open, and everything that has congested is finally coming out. Exfoliation increases the blood circulation to the area, and the increased blood flow will heat up and liquify sebum trapped in your pores.

I only suspect this is what is happening with you because I had a similar situation myself. Years of theatrical makeup under hot kleig lights did a number on my skin. When I first started using Synergy skincare, my face seemed to open up and it was like the Exxon Valdez had crashed on my face. But after the first few weeks, it normalized. Olive oil & Carmex are extremely heavy (too heavy for keratinized protein). I've tried olive oil as a moisturizer and found it much too heavy to use on my skin. It's great on the hair, but it was waaay too heavy for my skin. If you have an aversion to commercial moisturizers, have you ever considered Almond oil? It's a very light oil that's easily absorbed into the skin, and doesn't leave a greasy feel. It's also great as a massage oil, and for cooking too. I use it when tossing together pasta and spices after cooking and it doesn't leave the pasta greasy the way olive oil or butter do.
w

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2008, 12:47:00 PM »
Hustle Man is a gimmick. 

Anyways, I can't remember which board I posted on about buying a nice new loofah :

using that all over and then rubbing on that lovely Johnsons.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2008, 12:51:12 PM »

I also wondered, but I thought it might be cellulite, so decided against asking.

~flower~?  I have an address you could use if you mean it.  My postie loves me.  I also know everyone who counts at the sorting office.  I aim to meet everyone on the road.

It's xxxLindaxxx, Trashmore Road, London. England UK.  It'd get here, honest!  But just send me a postcard instead and save the lovely lip balm for all your friends?

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2008, 01:54:03 PM »
I think my winky is chapped
X

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2008, 08:31:32 PM »
Hustle Man,

This is only a guess on my part, but I'm thinking JetCity might be correct. It could be that what you're using is actually clogging your pores and not allowing your skin to breathe, ...hence the "heating up", and profuse sweating you experience after exfoliation application. It could be that your pores are finally open, and everything that has congested is finally coming out. Exfoliation increases the blood circulation to the area, and the increased blood flow will heat up and liquify sebum trapped in your pores.

I only suspect this is what is happening with you because I had a similar situation myself... Olive oil & Carmex are extremely heavy (too heavy for keratinized protein). I've tried olive oil as a moisturizer and found it much too heavy to use on my skin. It's great on the hair, but it was waaay too heavy for my skin. If you have an aversion to commercial moisturizers, have you ever considered Almond oil?

I will try the almond oil but I am sending you the bill; it's very very expensive! I will let you know how it works out for me.

Hustle Man is a gimmick. 

Linda,

Gimmick?  I will take this as an unprovoked shot at me and for what reason I will probably never know but you should be careful becsause I am not the one you want to muck with.

That said, I can only assume this shot at me is in retaliation to a comment I made months ago while responding to a post on another board. Evidently you took it personally.
I used to take up for you Linda and actually admired your uniqueness and peculiarities! Please don’t make me light your ass up!
W

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2008, 10:52:48 PM »
I will try the almond oil but I am sending you the bill; it's very very expensive! I will let you know how it works out for me.

Nuh-uh, I'm not paying for your almond oil. Infact, YOU should be paying ME for having recommended it.
I am a network marketer afterall.  :P I normally get paid for recommending good stuff to people that works.  ;)
w

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2008, 02:54:42 PM »

Rolled up pieces of skin.  :-X

w8m8

« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2008, 08:08:52 AM »
Rolled up pieces of skin.  :-X

Any brand of Shea butter , Emu oil also is good

and yes loofah

no need to spend major money

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2008, 08:25:19 AM »
I was gonna mention Emu oil. Good stuff.  :)