Author Topic: ooooh xxxLinda................  (Read 4286 times)

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
  • What is the most common form of stupidity?
Re: ooooh xxxLinda................
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2008, 10:40:39 AM »
I was gonna mention Emu oil. Good stuff.  :)

100% Pure Emu Oil
4 oz. Bottle
Price: $21.95

Blue Emu Oil
Pain Relief
8 oz. Bottle
Price: $33.00

EMU oil makes me hot too but it is a very good moisturizer.

Nuh-uh, I'm not paying for your almond oil. Infact, YOU should be paying ME for having recommended it.
I am a network marketer afterall.  :P I normally get paid for recommending good stuff to people that works.  ;)

Pure almond oil cost $17.50 for 100 ml (3.38 fl. oz.) recomedation or no, you are getting a the receipt!

I like Almond oil! I put some on after my morning shower, great moisturizer! It does not have a scent and its non greasy. Although it soaked in quickly it left my problem areas looking well hydrated and healthy especially my hands and elbows; best of all, no hot flashes! Thanks Jaggy!

P.S. I put some on my beard & mustache too and they look marvelous! At this price and quantity and because it works so well I will continue to use this product but I will only take a shower every other day so I can prolong the use of this product.

HMIC

W

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2008, 02:19:10 PM »

Pure almond oil cost $17.50 for 100 ml (3.38 fl. oz.) recomedation or no, you are getting a the receipt!

I like Almond oil! I put some on after my morning shower, great moisturizer! It does not have a scent and its non greasy. Although it soaked in quickly it left my problem areas looking well hydrated and healthy especially my hands and elbows; best of all, no hot flashes! Thanks Jaggy!

P.S. I put some on my beard & mustache too and they look marvelous! At this price and quantity and because it works so well I will continue to use this product but I will only take a shower every other day so I can prolong the use of this product.

HMIC

And now you know why network marketing is such a robust & viable vehicle for so many.

You get your hands on a top notch good quality product that produces results.... but it's expensive.
Satisfied users recommend it to others who also like it, ...and so on... and so on... and so on...
Next thing you know... you're getting your products FREE. Do a little bit more, ...and in addition to getting it free...
you're now making money as well. If you take all out massive action, ...you could make a fortune...
...or... simply choose to retire... knowing you're still going to get a check over & over & over.

If you automatically got an extra $15,000 a month, ...realistically, you'd never have to work another day in your life ever gain... unless you wanted to. What would that do for you, & your lifestyle?
w

w8m8

« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2008, 04:18:49 AM »
I think my winky is chapped

;D need me to bring you some Carmex  :-*