Author Topic: FitFlops  (Read 5695 times)

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
Re: FitFlops
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2008, 08:03:34 AM »
she has small feet and it won't hurt that bad going into your rectum  8)

;)

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2008, 08:15:03 AM »
~f~, You've brought up a painful issue, LOL! Some of the cigars have been in Roch since 2000 and I haven't seen them in more than two years when I had lunch at Tom Whals (sp?.). I really don't know what kind of 'tard pays storage on cigars that long. At least if I move to roch we can schedule regular visitation. :) I just can't get out there to see people as regularly as I'd like to. Even more pathetic is I actually had them mail me cigars once.

Strong is a nice place but off limits. Something is up between them and my school and we're not being told what the real deal is. Someone was pushing to get me 12 weeks there and then it all fell through.

Sucks not finding anything in Roch because I'd have a free place to stay and more time with my precious cigars. :'(

I made the spare room into a workout room so you couldn't stay there anyways.    ;D

Where do you eventually want to settle? Isn't that where you should be looking?

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2008, 08:47:46 AM »

You can still get those, I have a pair.  Plus unlike fitflops or flip flops, you can take one of and whump someone on the head!!

I think FitFlops are "unbalanced" so your muscles are constantly working to balance you, where the Dr. Scholls have that toe knob you squeeze?

My mom had them forever.  I remember like they were on her yesterday.  Wooden sole with navy blue leather top.  I tried them but they always hurt my feet.  :-\
:D Weee