Author Topic: Why?  (Read 2814 times)

yng466

• Getbig III
Why?
« on: June 12, 2009, 07:47:58 AM »
Will someone please help me? I'm either going to die of suicide or a broken heart. :'(
PARTY LIKE A PIRATE!

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
Re: Why?
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2009, 07:52:15 AM »
Will someone please help me? I'm either going to die of suicide or a broken heart. :'(

Are you asking someone to put you out of your misery?  ???

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2009, 09:17:23 AM »
locked and loaded

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2009, 09:58:02 AM »

Just find someone new. There's no shortage of people to hang out with. :)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2009, 10:07:39 AM »
Just find someone new. There's no shortage of people to hang out with. :)
X2

Getting a strange piece of ass cures all heartache.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2009, 10:13:49 AM »

Remember all the gals you used to date and how upset you were at the end of some of the relationships?  Now you could care less about them in that way.

You'll get through this too....there is someone else for you...have hope!

R

yng466

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2009, 10:20:52 AM »
Who do I trust? Everyone I've ever loved and cared about is gone,never to return,EVERY ONE! I'm the only one left.
PARTY LIKE A PIRATE!

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2009, 10:23:42 AM »
Who do I trust? Everyone I've ever loved and cared about is gone,never to return,EVERY ONE! I'm the only one left.

Why did the relationships end?
R

yng466

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2009, 11:33:36 AM »
FUCK IT!!!!
PARTY LIKE A PIRATE!

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2009, 12:04:56 PM »

You are the one!  Last man standing wins!

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2009, 12:20:35 PM »

There can be only one.

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2009, 12:23:55 PM »

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2009, 06:53:25 PM »
The last time I got dumped I was devastated.  Here are some things to remember that helped me a great deal.

1.  Why care so much for someone who turns their back on you? 

2.  If one person ends the relationship then the relationship itself is not right for either one of you.  It is broken.  The whole idea is to be with someone who WANTS to be with you more than anything.  If that factor has changed than that person is no longer viable in any capacity.

3.  99% of people will live to fall in love again.  Unless you look like Maxine Waters you are in that 99%.

4.  Time is your most important commodity.  Use it to fix things, improve other things, grieve, and ultimately flourish again.  Remember these things are inevitable.

5.  There is ALWAYS someone else (usually better as well) waiting out there.  Find them but do not rush anything!

6.  Never forget that you have the capacity to be happy again with someone else.  It isn't just possible but the inevitable result of thinking clearly and recognizing emotional destruction and mental recovery.  It WILL happen.. 100%.. Guaranteed.

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2009, 07:42:34 PM »
ahh, nice dr. phil moment

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2009, 08:37:41 PM »
ahh, nice dr. phil moment

Second time today I've heard that.

I'm at work training a new hire when my best friend's girlfriend is texting me worrying about why he's been in boot camp for 3 weeks and hasn't called or written to her.  I call her hoping my advice will help her deal with it and after I hang up my trainee turns to me and says "Nice job, Dr. Phil."

The man is over-rated.  Anything he's said to someone is probably exactly what half the people around that person is thinking.  He just gets paid to say it.  What a crock.

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2009, 08:52:22 PM »
but a very rich crock

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2009, 06:57:57 AM »

may i recommend taking some ex lax and then using her front yard as your personal toilet...o no ..driveway works better..wait wait wait...car works even better...

i'm gonna go day dream about this now
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
carpe` vaginum!

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2009, 07:08:39 AM »
I'm so over people making huge fusses about breakups.

Nobody died, STFU is the only useful advice I can offer. Tying that much of your identity into another person is just plain stupid and people should work on their self esteem.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2009, 08:01:33 AM »
I'm so over people making huge fusses about breakups.

Nobody died, STFU is the only useful advice I can offer. Tying that much of your identity into another person is just plain stupid and people should work on their self esteem.

Funny that everyone I've heard say shit like this hasn't been able to hold down a real relationship in years.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2009, 08:04:33 AM »
Funny that everyone I've heard say shit like this hasn't been able to hold down a real relationship in years.

Same girl almost 4 years.

People that tied up (identity wise) in a relationship have horrible self esteem issues. If my girl got stupid she would immediately get booted. There's no shortage of chicks to hang with and another one would probably fall out of the sky to replace her.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2009, 09:05:40 AM »
Same girl almost 4 years.

People that tied up (identity wise) in a relationship have horrible self esteem issues. If my girl got stupid she would immediately get booted. There's no shortage of chicks to hang with and another one would probably fall out of the sky to replace her.

Good for you.  A lot of people don't understand that and have no idea how to recover from shit like that.  I will say it gets easier as you get older (for guys, anyway) probably for the reason you just stated.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2009, 09:20:20 AM »
go hang out with your friends man, if your the kind of person who leaves their friends when they get in a relationship then thats the lesson you need to take away from this...the only reason i say that is generally the ppl who have a real hard time with break ups are ppl who either dont have close friends or forsake their friends when they get in a relationship

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2009, 09:48:20 AM »
Good for you.  A lot of people don't understand that and have no idea how to recover from shit like that.  I will say it gets easier as you get older (for guys, anyway) probably for the reason you just stated.

The good Lord, in his infinite wisdom, made more than one cooter your penis will fit into. This is something we all must keep in the proper perspective.

I adore women and people shouldn't get it twisted. It's a fact, we all can be replaced. :)

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2009, 10:33:04 AM »
Be grateful, say thank you for this wonderful experience.

Than, move on with your life.
  :)