Author Topic: Biden is senile  (Read 2165 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Biden is senile
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2020, 08:14:08 PM »

"Kinds of things that have to be done. Um, you know, there's a uh, during World War... Two, uh, you know, where Roosevelt came up with a thing that uh, you know, was totally different than a, than the, the, it's called, he's called it a, you know, the World War Two, he had the World, the War Production Board."

I went on YouTube to figure out who the real life Sosa was on Scarface [not the actor, but the character that actor was portraying], and it eventually led me to a congressional hearing [?] of one of the guys from the Cocaine Cowboys movie.  The Jewish guy who passed away in 2008.  Biden was at the hearing to question him [so he has been in politics for a long time], and he was very astute at the time.

I think politics age people a lot.  I don't have a big enough sample size to know for sure though.  But that was the case with Bill Clinton and also the case with Canada's Justin Trudeau.

Jizmonkey

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2020, 08:20:51 PM »

Stuttering doesn't affect the choice of words and train of thought. Hilarious excuse. The old coot is a demented loose cannon in a life haze.
There’s no excuse, just a fact. People who stutter have to choose different words last second so they don’t get stuck on them. I see that with him sometimes. I also see an old man who is waaay past his prime.  But saying he is a loose cannon is hilarious as well.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2020, 08:26:46 PM »
There’s no excuse, just a fact. People who stutter have to choose different words last second so they don’t get stuck on them. I see that with him sometimes. I also see an old man who is waaay past his prime.  But saying he is a loose cannon is hilarious as well.

Nahhhh...he’s not a loose cannon, lots of political candidates molest children on a stage in front of the whole world.

Or suck on their wife’s fingers.

Or refer to people as dog faced pony soldiers.

Joe Biden is so batshit senile he almost makes Primehomosexual look sane.

Jizmonkey

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2020, 08:37:59 PM »
Nahhhh...he’s not a loose cannon, lots of political candidates molest children on a stage in front of the whole world.

Or suck on their wife’s fingers.

Or refer to people as dog faced pony soldiers.

Joe Biden is so batshit senile he almost makes Primehomosexual look sane.
Haha. He’s creepy and all but he doesn’t seem to have enough energy to be a loose cannon.

What do you suggest he sucks?😄

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2020, 08:42:27 PM »
Haha. He’s creepy and all but he doesn’t seem to have enough energy to be a loose cannon.

What do you suggest he sucks?😄

Jizmonkey

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2020, 08:53:02 PM »