Author Topic: T3  (Read 922 times)

dodger

• Getbig III
T3
« on: April 15, 2009, 07:41:33 PM »
ive read thru many posts on here,and have seen many talk about using T3 along with growth hormone and testosterone therapy...wandering whats the use for T3,what does this do in regards to bodybuilding?

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: T3
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2009, 08:00:20 PM »
ive read thru many posts on here,and have seen many talk about using T3 along with growth hormone and testosterone therapy...wandering whats the use for T3,what does this do in regards to bodybuilding?
Helps speed the metabolism to burn more calories, simply put.
I am a big baby

dustin

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2009, 09:39:01 PM »
^^^^ Summed up ^^^^

I'm also led to believe that heavy androgens slow the thyroid down. This was also evident in my blood work, but I am not 100% certain. I use it near the end of cycles to stave fat as I come off and start lowering the dose.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2009, 10:28:48 PM »
^^^^ Summed up ^^^^

I'm also led to believe that heavy androgens slow the thyroid down. This was also evident in my blood work, but I am not 100% certain. I use it near the end of cycles to stave fat as I come off and start lowering the dose.

Androgens do slow the thyroid, in some cases quite a bit to the point that supplementing T3 is needed.  My blood work as always shown this so I use 25mcgs of T3 ED while doing heavy cycles and whenever I'm doing GH of course.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2009, 06:31:27 AM »
Androgens do slow the thyroid, in some cases quite a bit to the point that supplementing T3 is needed.  My blood work as always shown this so I use 25mcgs of T3 ED while doing heavy cycles and whenever I'm doing GH of course.

Interesting... do you ramp up to .75mcg? or just cruise at .25 all the way through? .25 is just enough to shut down your natural production, I don't know how much more help it would actually do in terms of weight/fat loss.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2009, 06:32:29 AM »
Rise of the Machines?

Hey, somebody had to do it.
G

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2009, 07:59:28 AM »
Anyone got any good data on how fast your thyroid levels bounce back after stopping use?  I've heard from guys I know that have years of experience with it and have done their bloodwork regularly that its a matter of days...similar to GH. 

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2009, 09:17:39 AM »
Interesting... do you ramp up to .75mcg? or just cruise at .25 all the way through? .25 is just enough to shut down your natural production, I don't know how much more help it would actually do in terms of weight/fat loss.

Just cruise at 25mcg.  The body prodcues about 12.5-25mcg daily so I just keep it at 25mcg ED as a supplemental dose.