Author Topic: St. Paul Mom Told To Leave Restaurant. For Breastfeeding?  (Read 3005 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: St. Paul Mom Told To Leave Restaurant. For Breastfeeding?
« Reply #50 on: April 19, 2010, 10:25:45 PM »
I'm talking in general, not just about this case.  Because this case is one among many that have happened over and over through the years.  Also, I'm not going to look at how they look and decide they must be in the wrong because they look like trailer trash.  That's kinda lame.

lol... even trailer trash needs to eat too.  ;D

For far too long people have sexualized the mammaries and have completely forgotten what they are for.
If and when they're occasionally reminded of what they're for... they're disgusted and grossed out. Go figure!  :-\
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: April 19, 2010, 10:43:27 PM »
240 doesn't harbor any hard feelings against all the people here who made fun of him when he use to post white trash looking shots from his old trailer. :D 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #52 on: April 20, 2010, 04:43:18 AM »
i've spent tons of time in the trailer park... I know there is a greater chance that trailer folk will start shit to get thrown out of a restaurant because 1) they're insecure 2) they can get a meal free if thrown out before completion.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: April 20, 2010, 05:03:53 AM »
i've spent tons of time in the trailer park... I know there is a greater chance that trailer folk will start shit to get thrown out of a restaurant because 1) they're insecure 2) they can get a meal free if thrown out before completion.
and that always worked for you?  Didn't they start to get suspicious after a couple times?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: April 20, 2010, 05:39:39 AM »
240, I'm just fucking with you, I still don't get how people can in general be against breastfeeding in public.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #55 on: April 20, 2010, 06:20:56 AM »
LMAO!  I have no prob with public breastfeeding.

I just look at the pic of the lady in the story, I hear her "fiance", meaning babybaby.  I hear he started shit with staff.  I picture a packed restaurant.  And her reaction?  To go home and start bitching to her friends on FB and start a FB complain page?

240 = the resident trailer trash expert ;)