Author Topic: THE MOVIE SCRIPT  (Read 3011 times)

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
THE MOVIE SCRIPT
« on: December 24, 2005, 02:54:42 PM »
Needless to say that this will be a made for TV movie, so here are some lines I'd recommend and the circumstances under which they're stated ......  Each should sound familiar.....

I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. (Craig to Melissa upon moving in.)

I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore! (Craig or Kelly upon notice of missing funds.)

Get your stinking paws off me, you damned dirty ape. (Last words)

I see dead people. (Craig to himself)

I love the smell of burning Jaguars in the morning.  (Craig to Anthony on Blue Diamond Road)

They can't handle the truth! (Craig to Kelly after first LVPD questioning.)

A police officer once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti. (Ditto)

And, frankly my dear, I do give a damn! (Joe to Betty.)

Fasten your seatbelt. It's going to be a bumpy ride. (Craig to Kelly upon departing LV for points east.)

I feel the need - the need for speed! (Craig to Kelly hearing east)

K.T., phone home. (A plea from a concerned parent.)

Las Vegas we have a problem ........

Toto, I've got a feeling they're not in Vegas anymore. (LV Police Sgt to Officer Toto)

He'll be back! (Officer Toto to police sgt.)

It was Beast that killed the Beauty! (LV TV reporter and future statement of prosecuting attorney.)

It's fate, you know. Nobody can stop fate, nobody can. (Unknown defense attorney practicing.)

You all don't understand!  He coulda had class. He coulda been a contender. He could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what he is. (Craig's mom or dad .... unknown source.)

I'll get you, my pretty, and your little Kelly, too! (J. Edger Hoover's replacement)

All right, officer, I'm ready for my close-up. (Kelly to arresting FBI agent in the Salon.)

I'll be back. (Kelly to the salon manicurist in lieu of leaving a tip.)

I am big!  It's the sport that got small. (Response to arresting officer's comment - "Are you Craig Titus? You look too small!)

You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk? (What the officer says he said.)

One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I'llnever know. (Craig's original statement to the arresting officer. A sign of relief that he had been caught.)

Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into!  (Kelly to Craig after having nails partially polished.)

Elementary, my dear Watson. (Arnold to Watson upon notification of arrest.)