Author Topic: Breaking news! (unofficial) Is Kelly the killer?  (Read 21095 times)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: Breaking news! (unofficial) Is Kelly the killer?
« Reply #75 on: December 26, 2005, 08:03:39 AM »
but if a prospective juror has views on the case he/she could get shit canned during voir dire phase of jury selection.  beware what you hope for.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #76 on: December 26, 2005, 08:09:41 AM »
but if a prospective juror has views on the case he/she could get shit canned during voir dire phase of jury selection.  beware what you hope for.

Believe it or not, there are people out there who actually try to get onto juries and will do anything to be selected, up to and including being deceptive during the selection process.  It may not seem logical, but it does happen.  Even still, you still want the most positive spin out there, whether or not a potential juror forms an opinion of guilt or innocence. 

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #77 on: December 26, 2005, 08:56:51 AM »
beware of flamboyance in this area

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: December 26, 2005, 09:19:18 AM »
beware of flamboyance in this area

Point well-taken.

Norton

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: December 26, 2005, 12:08:17 PM »
Tre is the marketing guru and I would defer to him if asked.

I just like to bring info together and make sure supplements/gear aren't attacked in this, and the criminals remain the focus.

What a noble person you are. The story is not as simple as that. And if that is your goal you're doing a shitty job.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: December 26, 2005, 12:37:19 PM »
What a noble person you are. The story is not as simple as that. And if that is your goal you're doing a shitty job.

We're all fans here and anyone who's posting at all is doing so because they care.  But as with anything in life, we all care about different things.  I don't have any problems at all with those people who are going to capitalize on this situation, whether it be increased notoriety, money, or anything else.  That's the way tragedies work - some people suffer, other people benefit - and this case is no exception. 

So many posters' agenda is to vilify the couple and they are certainly free to express those opinions.  My personal agenda is to see Craig & Kelly get a fair trial, both in the courtroom and in the court of public opinion.  If my belief that this was an accident gone horribly wrong turns out to be incorrect, then I'll be the first to admit it.  But for now, they are innocent of the primary charges against them. 

MisterGX

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Breaking news!(unofficial) Kelly the killer?
« Reply #81 on: December 26, 2005, 12:51:15 PM »
uh if it is the case you know what her defense will be roid rage......   ::)

you know she will do a tell all of the fitness industry telling the jury she was forced to take it to compete at that level..

>:(

More like Meth Amphetamines.

Fitchick

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: December 27, 2005, 03:22:42 PM »
I don't think it was an actual noose that they found around her neck, but someting was around it.
Perhaps the cloth was used to create a makeshift Garrotte???
A garrote (alternative spellings include garotte and garrotte) is a handheld weapon, most often referring to a ligature of chain, rope, or wire used to strangle someone to death. This was the tactic commonly employed by the Thugs and is sometimes used in assassination.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #83 on: December 27, 2005, 03:26:40 PM »
i read the throat was ligated

WiseGuy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: December 28, 2005, 11:59:21 AM »
Through out most of this my sources have been dead on, but I still want to clarify that this is NOT official. According to the forensic evidence that has been gathered so far, there is strong possibility that Kelly was the one who actually committed that murder of Melissa James. When I actually started to put most of this together as far as timeline and from what I have heard thus far this actually makes more sense to me. Why would Craig put her up in a hotel room and buy her a plain ticket if he was going to kill her. More to come.

funny eh if she did it and then she was getting her nails done to what?

conceal evidence of her nails being torn?

???

Biggrnyou

• Getbig II
  • Whether you think you can/can't-you're right
« Reply #85 on: December 28, 2005, 12:27:50 PM »
Accident gone wrong theory doesn't seem to add up either....
Why dispose of body in this way, why run???
ANSWER: DRUGS ;D
Perfect Practic