Author Topic: Just a few questions  (Read 2333 times)

x ADRENALINE x

• Getbig I
Just a few questions
« on: February 01, 2006, 10:47:30 PM »
Questions for those who may know.

1 - Why did Kelly have to appear in front of the telcam yesterday and not a real court room ?

2 - Why did both have to appear today in person and not a tecam

3 - Why didn't Craiger have to apperar yesterday ?

4 - Do you think both their atty's are working together on this ?

5- Since they are husband and wife do they get to talk w/ eachother ( any cops on here or atty's ) that may can answer that.

6- Craiger looks bigger then when he got caught. He must be lifting his bed ?

7- Kellys face has marks on it like a crackhead has. Think she is using ? She is in a jail so does she have a cellmate or ? Don't they keep murders in jail away from others till prison ?

What's your call on the lastest developments ? I know people on here know Craigers...may have even talked to him while he has been locked up. He seems confident he is not guilty. Ya or nay ?

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: Just a few questions
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2006, 11:07:31 PM »
Questions for those who may know.
1 - Why did Kelly have to appear in front of the telcam yesterday and not a real court room ?
2 - Why did both have to appear today in person and not a tecam
3 - Why didn't Craiger have to apperar yesterday ?
4 - Do you think both their atty's are working together on this ?
5- Since they are husband and wife do they get to talk w/ eachother ( any cops on here or atty's ) that may can answer that.
6- Craiger looks bigger then when he got caught. He must be lifting his bed ?
7- Kellys face has marks on it like a crackhead has. Think she is using ? She is in a jail so does she have a cellmate or ? Don't they keep murders in jail away from others till prison ?
What's your call on the lastest developments ? I know people on here know Craigers...may have even talked to him while he has been locked up. He seems confident he is not guilty. Ya or nay ?

r u 14?