Author Topic: African American CNBC Questioner To Obama: "I'm Exhausted Of Defending You"  (Read 11600 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Maybe if you could translate that in to some type of readable and understandable English I could respond to that word jumble. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
But im talkin about how you said "The snake she got bit by is Obamanomics"

how can you prove Obamas economic policies were the reason she lost her job

well...i typed this first and you tap danced around it as well

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
well...i typed this first and you tap danced around it as well

ha ha ha ha ha - are you freaking kidding?  His policies are akin to giving rat poison to children.   

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
ha ha ha ha ha - are you freaking kidding?  His policies are akin to giving rat poison to children.   

and it starts again..
ok... in plan English...please

At the time of her assertion, how exactly did this woman lose her job as a direct effect to Obama's economic policies

lets see if you keep dancing

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

and it starts again..
ok... in plan English...please

At the time of her assertion, how exactly did this woman lose her job as a direct effect to Obama's economic policies

lets see if you keep dancing

Do you play this dumb on purpose? 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
and it continues

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
and it continues

400k who lost their jobs last week agree with you.   

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
so... 3333..

can...you... illustrate...the... direct...correlation...b etween....this.... woman... losing....her....job... and....President...Obama s....economic....Policie s....

if not, shut the fuck up.. i back your monkey ass into a corner every few months, and you go on for pages.. this is like the 4th time.. now if you want me to stop putting your dumb ass on the spot, just ask.. but this beating around the bush thing makes you look like a typical "voter" with knee jerk reactions, off the cuff remarks, sound bytes and basically opportunist lies...

please Mally dont hurt em

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Obama's agenda, from Day 1, and even before he took office, has created a tremendous amount of uncertainty and damge to the economy to where companies fearing the future lay off people or put off hiring.   

He has directly caused energy inflation, health care inflation, commodity inflation, and chaos.  This has resulted in many losing their jobs and employers not hiring people.   

Also - his constant bs about raising taxes on those who hire people is causing employers to put off hiring people since they don't know what the future holds with his bullshit.   

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Obama's agenda, from Day 1, and even before he took office, has created a tremendous amount of uncertainty and damge to the economy to where companies fearing the future lay off people or put off hiring.   

He has directly caused energy inflation, health care inflation, commodity inflation, and chaos.  This has resulted in many losing their jobs and employers not hiring people.   

Also - his constant bs about raising taxes on those who hire people is causing employers to put off hiring people since they don't know what the future holds with his bullshit.   

soooo in other words...no... no you cant tell me how his policies affected her industry and caused her to lose her job..

also.. dosent a recession have to run its course or can it be stopped by government intervention.. choose your next words wisely son..

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
soooo in other words...no... no you cant tell me how his policies affected her industry and caused her to lose her job..

also.. dosent a recession have to run its course or can it be stopped by government intervention.. choose your next words wisely son..

The govt caused the meltdown in the first place and cant stop it unless it gets out of the way and stops "helping" people.  The very policies that obama has advocated his entire career are what led to the meltdown and he even admits he supported forcing banks to give loans they knew would go into default.     

Geez dude - are you really that brainwashed into leftist bullshit that you believe this nonsense?

The only way to end the recession, is to allow the economy to bottom out, get the govt the fuck of buasinesses' back, get out of the damn way, leave people alone, and stop the crazy spending.   

That's not what we did.  We did, and are doing the opposite of what should be done.     

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way

The only way to end the recession, is to allow the economy to bottom out,
get the govt the fuck of buasinesses' back, get out of the damn way, leave people alone, and stop the crazy spending.   

then this person looses job anyway right?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
then this person looses job anyway right?

Not necessarily.  Many businesses responded with job losses and firing as a direct result of what obama was piling on top of them in addition to the recession.   

Cap n Trade, ObamaCare, FINREG, energy insanity, etc, all ADDED to the woes of the economy, and many who may have been retained were let go due to the ADDED uncertainty and bullshit bama's policies inflicted upon the nation and economy. 

Like I say to your left wing morons - TAKE YOUR BRIGHT IDEAS ON HOW BUSINESSES SHOULD RUN ITS' OPERATIONS AND FUCK OFF.     

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Not necessarily.  Many businesses responded with job losses and firing as a direct result of what obama was piling on top of them in addition to the recession.   

Cap n Trade, ObamaCare, FINREG, energy insanity, etc, all ADDED to the woes of the economy, and many who may have been retained were let go due to the ADDED uncertainty and bullshit bama's policies inflicted upon the nation and economy. 

Like I say to your left wing morons - TAKE YOUR BRIGHT IDEAS ON HOW BUSINESSES SHOULD RUN ITS' OPERATIONS AND FUCK OFF.     

GOTCHA... soooooo.... proof to you is a loose correlation of instances and ideas that come together to make some very vague connection with no more in common other than both sides are in the same arena politically.

um i guess proof to you and I have different meanings.. like to me...my ankle hurts.. it hurts because i fell on it wrong.. not because someone was playing basketball on a court across town and he breathed and that breath carried back across town to my court and caused me in some round about way hurt my ankle..

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Proof is in the raw numbers chief. 

Your messiah failed big time.       

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Proof is in the raw numbers chief. 

Your messiah failed big time.       

lol there ya go... vague as possible huh

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

lol there ya go... vague as possible huh

Yeah - Im sure the employer says to his employees - "listen shirley - you voted for obama who is now jacking our health care costs, jacking our energy and raw material costs, jacking our taxes, etc, sorry you are going to get fired"   

Yeah, im sure thats how it is explained.   lmao. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Haha ha a ha. 

http://www.hapblog.com/2011/05/obama-came-in-and-he-said-he-was-gonna.html

Video : "Obama Came In And He Said He Was Gonna Help Everybody, That's a Lie!"
HotAirPundit ^ | May 30, 2011 | HotAirPundit
Posted on May 30, 2011 6:24:51 AM EDT by RobinMasters

And who said this?

69 year old Shirley Billingsley, a tornado victim in Tuscaloosa, Alabama who is still suffering from the devastation one month later.

(Excerpt) Read more at hapblog.com ...

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Haha ha a ha. 

http://www.hapblog.com/2011/05/obama-came-in-and-he-said-he-was-gonna.html

HotAirPundit ^ | May 30, 2011 | HotAirPundit
Posted on May 30, 2011 6:24:51 AM EDT by RobinMasters

And who said this?

69 year old Shirley Billingsley, a tornado victim in Tuscaloosa, Alabama who is still suffering from the devastation one month later.

(Excerpt) Read more at hapblog.com ...

She seems to have aged well.

This is my favourite by far...I wonder what Option D thinks about this.  ;D
I hate the State.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I wish we could find her. 

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...

She could easily be found, probably chilling out, having her gas and mortgage being paid....just enjoying life.  8)
I hate the State.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Hahaha ha ha.  - how is that hope and change Shirley!   

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...

I was looking for her. Apparently she has gone anonymous because she got so many prank phone calls.
I hate the State.