Author Topic: Obama says Palestine must be based on 1967 borders  (Read 26821 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Re: Obama says Palestine must be based on 1967 borders
« Reply #300 on: May 24, 2011, 06:00:41 PM »
I already explained to you that a two state solution is not what Palestine wants.

And, to your first point about the continued encroachment of the Palestinians, you couldn't be more misinformed.  If they felt legitimately threatened,  Israel will make them extinct before your scenario happens.  Whorewell explained this as well, but it seems rather than counter these points, you choose to ignore them.

wow are you out of it......you are saying that Israel will exterminate the Palestinians before they can take over Israel demographically?..I guess they would be just like the NAZIS then huh???..I guess their crime would be just being born???..that won't happen and the world will never let that happen....wishful thinking on your part...and wrong...Israel would never stoop to that because they would not compare favorably with the Nazis and what was done to them...

get a grip, man!!!!

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #301 on: May 24, 2011, 06:04:20 PM »

Yeah, Netanyahu doesn't understand.  He's only been in politics for who knows how long, has actually met with Obama, and deals with this shit day in and day out.  But he doesn't understand.

Andrethedouche on the other hand, with his 2 master's degrees, now he understands Obama's brilliance.  ::)

HA! and you with not even a GED understand better than me huh?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #302 on: May 24, 2011, 06:11:23 PM »
i noticed you stopped responding in the egypt thread.   any reason?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #303 on: May 24, 2011, 06:14:08 PM »

How can you refute what you and I have been posting? Like the typical Obama drone, he decided it would be easier to tuck his tail into his vagina and scurry on out of the thread.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #304 on: May 24, 2011, 06:16:07 PM »
How can you refute what you and I have been posting? Like the typical Obama drone, he decided it would be easier to tuck his tail into his vagina and scurry on out of the thread.

The El Bardei article is so funny.  Sounds like what obama accomplished in america - inflation, people buying guns, chaos, lawlessness, etc, 

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #305 on: May 24, 2011, 06:17:29 PM »
The El Bardei article is so funny.  Sounds like what obama accomplished in america - inflation, people buying guns, chaos, lawlessness, etc,  

Everyone who didn't have their head up Obama's ass knew Egypt's economy was going to completely implode. The Muslim Brotherhood is aiding it right along and will make their move to seize absolute power when it hits complete bottom. By not taking majority control now they will be able to blame someone else for the collapse and rally the dipshit Egyptians around their cause, which won't be hard given how many of them already support the MB.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #306 on: May 24, 2011, 07:14:38 PM »
wow are you out of it......you are saying that Israel will exterminate the Palestinians before they can take over Israel demographically?..I guess they would be just like the NAZIS then huh???..I guess their crime would be just being born???..that won't happen and the world will never let that happen....wishful thinking on your part...and wrong...Israel would never stoop to that because they would not compare favorably with the Nazis and what was done to them...

get a grip, man!!!!

I'll type slowly so you can understand.

You said this:

what Netanyahu wants in the long run doesn't matter...he is really stupid because he doesn't realize that Obama was trying to save his ass and Israel in the long run....Israel is going to be overrun..thats the reality....the Palestinian population is exploding and they will overtake the Jewish population soon..once that happens, Israel will effectively be controlled by the Palestinians

I said the Israelis would wipe out the Palestinians if they felt they were going to be over run.  That's called point / counter point.  You are supposed to build on that and counter it.

But then then equate Israel to the Nazis, and assume that's what I want them to do.  Did the Nazis do what they did because a neighboring country was slowly encroaching upon their territory to the point of them being overrun?  No, I don't think so.  I think it's safe to say they were the aggressors.   The analogy is beyond dumb.

You're all over the map and can't follow a simple conversation.
Y

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #307 on: May 24, 2011, 07:36:31 PM »

I stopped responding because there is nothing new right now....Egypt is going through a period of transition....so not much to say..its up to them now....but I will be back when something interesting happens

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #308 on: May 24, 2011, 07:39:53 PM »
Everyone who didn't have their head up Obama's ass knew Egypt's economy was going to completely implode. The Muslim Brotherhood is aiding it right along and will make their move to seize absolute power when it hits complete bottom. By not taking majority control now they will be able to blame someone else for the collapse and rally the dipshit Egyptians around their cause, which won't be hard given how many of them already support the MB.

sigh.... its unfortunate that I only have idiots like you to debate with here...of course the economy often tanks a little when there is a transition from dictatorship to democracy.....it happened in Iraq, Eastern Europe and in Russia as well...

tired of having to school you on everything

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #309 on: May 24, 2011, 07:47:21 PM »
I'll type slowly so you can understand.

You said this:

I said the Israelis would wipe out the Palestinians if they felt they were going to be over run.  That's called point / counter point.  You are supposed to build on that and counter it.

But then then equate Israel to the Nazis, and assume that's what I want them to do.  Did the Nazis do what they did because a neighboring country was slowly encroaching upon their territory to the point of them being overrun?  No, I don't think so.  I think it's safe to say they were the aggressors.   The analogy is beyond dumb.

You're all over the map and can't follow a simple conversation...

you can't even follow your own logic, dumbass.....you said that the Israelis would wipe out the Palestinians if they were going to be overrun.....I simply stated that this would equate them with the NAZIS....and it would..since YOU said that this would happen if the Palestinians overran Israel....is having a larger population than the the Jews a crime in and of itself???..yet you said the Jews would do this....thats the analogy you dick....it has nothing to do with invasion or encroaching from outside the country....

Please stick to the Bodybuilding threads with your posts from now on..you homo fool

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #310 on: May 24, 2011, 08:32:55 PM »
well before I start, let me just say that you are so busy trying to be a dick and trying to be confrontational you don't understand what I am saying...try analyzing what I write and think about it first before you respond with knee-jerk bullcrap

yes you are correct..the Israelis did offer to give away land and the Palestinians did not accept it..Arafat was a freaking idiot not to..

yes you are right the Palestinians by and large want the destruction of the Jewish State....

yep..you are right that Hamas wants Israel's destruction as well and are not good partners to negotiate with.....

and yes a war would settle everything and force one side to negotiate....

the problem is that none of this really matters....Israel wants to preserve itself as a Jewish state.....if nothing happens and there is no war or no peace agreement, as I stated..ISRAEL WILL EVENTUALLY BE OUTNUMBERED AND OVERRUN DUE TO PALESTINIAN BIRTH RATES.... Palestinians will take over Israel without a shot being fired......

It doesn't matter what Hamas wants, what the US wants or what Israel wants...THIS IS THE REALITY...if you look at the border areas of the U.S...they have now been basically overrun with Mexicans and those towns are now almost extensions of Mexico...this will be Israel's fate as well....you arguing with me will not change that simple fact...

my point was that by making the best deal that they can NOW.....they can preserve Israel as a Jewish state and Palestinians will have their own state (as fucked up as it will be).....yes the choices here suck big time for Israel but unless Israeli women start cranking out 10 kids per family, thats whats going to happen....

As for your comment that Israel can just wipe out the Arabs in a war, this is no longer possible like it was in 1967...would Israel win?..probably yes..but there would be heavy casualties  because now there is also Hezbollah...and remember in the last war, Hezbollah gave Israel a good lesson in that Israel had major difficulty beating them outright...plus Israel does not have the appetite for war that it once had

I am Pro-Israel but Israel has to look at the reality..it can't maintain itself forever like this..and we can't keep subsidizing their war-footing...WE ARE BROKE

This post may be in a class by itself as the most idiotic, ill informed, mindless piece of garbage I have ever read on this board. Seriously, debating with you is beneath practically every single person who posts here except maybe SAMSON. Pick up a book and gain some working knowledge on the Israeli conflict ( as well as world history, US history, politics and life) before you post mindless comments and start multi page threads that blow up in your face after two posts. Here are two questions for you to ponder during the evaluation of your brilliant "birth rate" theory-- (A) If Israel was created in the late 40's and its been 60+ years since, and the Israeli's were outsiders that settled on "Palestinian" land ( a fiction if there ever was one, but I digress),  then weren't the Israeli's completely outnumbered population wise from the very moment Israel was formed? (B) If after 60+ years of living in refugee camps and other places in the Arab world, why have only 25 percent of Palestinians ( roughly) become Israeli citizens? Instead of living in tents with no running water or in lawless slums controlled by terrorists,  why wouldn't the Palestinians already have figured out that they could achieve your brilliant plan of "overpopulation" and complete a takeover of the Jewish state through basic multiplication?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #311 on: May 24, 2011, 08:52:35 PM »

Please stick to the Bodybuilding threads with your posts from now on..you homo fool

Tempting, since not reading your posts would make me smarter.......
Y

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #312 on: May 24, 2011, 09:47:42 PM »

probably because you have the same copy and paste articles every response or some racist garbage that isn't even part of the discussion.  After a while the discussion is going no where, I assume he decided his time is best used elsewhere than arguing with a wall basically which is you.

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #313 on: May 24, 2011, 10:39:19 PM »

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #314 on: May 25, 2011, 07:03:24 AM »
probably because you have the same copy and paste articles every response or some racist garbage that isn't even part of the discussion.  After a while the discussion is going no where, I assume he decided his time is best used elsewhere than arguing with a wall basically which is you.

HA!..my thoughts exactly...I was just too polite to say it..good post

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #315 on: May 25, 2011, 07:09:59 AM »
I paste articles that are germane to the subject as it progresses in the media. 

You two far leftist hacks can't accept the fact that barry tossed a live grenade with this and its blowing up in his face. 

Even fellow dems are calling him out over this.   

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #316 on: May 25, 2011, 07:37:01 AM »
This post may be in a class by itself as the most idiotic, ill informed, mindless piece of garbage I have ever read on this board. Seriously, debating with you is beneath practically every single person who posts here except maybe SAMSON. Pick up a book and gain some working knowledge on the Israeli conflict ( as well as world history, US history, politics and life) before you post mindless comments and start multi page threads that blow up in your face after two posts. Here are two questions for you to ponder during the evaluation of your brilliant "birth rate" theory-- (A) If Israel was created in the late 40's and its been 60+ years since, and the Israeli's were outsiders that settled on "Palestinian" land ( a fiction if there ever was one, but I digress),  then weren't the Israeli's completely outnumbered population wise from the very moment Israel was formed? (B) If after 60+ years of living in refugee camps and other places in the Arab world, why have only 25 percent of Palestinians ( roughly) become Israeli citizens? Instead of living in tents with no running water or in lawless slums controlled by terrorists,  why wouldn't the Palestinians already have figured out that they could achieve your brilliant plan of "overpopulation" and complete a takeover of the Jewish state through basic multiplication?

I thought the guys on the bodybuilding boards were badly informed but since I started posting in these political threads I have never seen such stupidity and ignorance....WOW....I can truly say you are replacing  3333 as the dumbest guy on here after this post....When the Israelis settled in Palestine, THEY EXPELLED MANY OF THE PALESTINIANS WHO WERE THERE.....and many Palestinians who were not expelled LEFT DUE TO THE ONGOING GUERILLA WAR WHICH WAS TAKING PLACE AT THE TIME.....this left Israel with a MAJORITY JEWISH POPULATION....Israel has been able to maintain being a Jewish state due to vast immigration of Jews to Israel.....combined with a systematic expulsion of Palestinians.....

However....many Jews leave Israel due to the on-going tension and danger there....The Palestinian population is increasing and many Jews prefer to live in the U.S. and elsewhere...also the Palestinians have ONE OF THE HIGHEST BIRTH RATES IN THE WORLD and all statistics show the possibility of the Palestinians eventually overriding the Jewish population and therefore increasing their claims over Jewish territory.... and we aren't even including the Palestinians from the West Bank and Gaza which increases the likelihood that this will occur...

and I never said it was a "brilliant plan" as you put it....its human reality......look at cities in the U.S, with large minority populations....eventuall y the elected officials and policies represent the new majority..which is what I am saying could happen in Israel.....was it a "brilliant plan" by minorities to gain control of certain cities by having large numbers of offspring?..no....its just a natural consequence of it

not to mention, Israel imports Russian and American Jews into the country to try to maintain its numerical superiority..but these Jews then have more rights to the land than the Palestinians who have been there for decades...is that right???....thats like the U,S importing British citizens into the U.S and then bestowing on these new citizens more rights than you or me.....how would YOU feel if this were happening to you???..and guess who pays for all of this immigration to Israel???...the U.S.

I am pro-Israeli but that doesn't mean I have to shut my eyes to the wrongs which my friend is committing

so please refrain from telling someone to do their homework if you haven't done yours you creep

read the links below and learn

http://www.ynet.co.il/english/articles/0,7340,L-3504621,00.html

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Society_&_Culture/newpop.htm

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/social/WorldEdition/arab-protesters-israel-borders_n_862270_88446599.htm

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #317 on: May 25, 2011, 07:37:58 AM »

I think the reality is that you would like me to tuck something big into YOUR vagina :)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #318 on: May 25, 2011, 07:39:02 AM »
Tempting, since not reading your posts would make me smarter.......

you becoming smarter is impossible

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #319 on: May 25, 2011, 01:59:26 PM »
I thought the guys on the bodybuilding boards were badly informed but since I started posting in these political threads I have never seen such stupidity and ignorance....WOW....I can truly say you are replacing  3333 as the dumbest guy on here after this post....When the Israelis settled in Palestine, THEY EXPELLED MANY OF THE PALESTINIANS WHO WERE THERE.....and many Palestinians who were not expelled LEFT DUE TO THE ONGOING GUERILLA WAR WHICH WAS TAKING PLACE AT THE TIME.....this left Israel with a MAJORITY JEWISH POPULATION....Israel has been able to maintain being a Jewish state due to vast immigration of Jews to Israel.....combined with a systematic expulsion of Palestinians.....

However....many Jews leave Israel due to the on-going tension and danger there....The Palestinian population is increasing and many Jews prefer to live in the U.S. and elsewhere...also the Palestinians have ONE OF THE HIGHEST BIRTH RATES IN THE WORLD and all statistics show the possibility of the Palestinians eventually overriding the Jewish population and therefore increasing their claims over Jewish territory.... and we aren't even including the Palestinians from the West Bank and Gaza which increases the likelihood that this will occur...

and I never said it was a "brilliant plan" as you put it....its human reality......look at cities in the U.S, with large minority populations....eventuall y the elected officials and policies represent the new majority..which is what I am saying could happen in Israel.....was it a "brilliant plan" by minorities to gain control of certain cities by having large numbers of offspring?..no....its just a natural consequence of it

not to mention, Israel imports Russian and American Jews into the country to try to maintain its numerical superiority..but these Jews then have more rights to the land than the Palestinians who have been there for decades...is that right???....thats like the U,S importing British citizens into the U.S and then bestowing on these new citizens more rights than you or me.....how would YOU feel if this were happening to you???..and guess who pays for all of this immigration to Israel???...the U.S.

I am pro-Israeli but that doesn't mean I have to shut my eyes to the wrongs which my friend is committing

so please refrain from telling someone to do their homework if you haven't done yours you creep

read the links below and learn

http://www.ynet.co.il/english/articles/0,7340,L-3504621,00.html

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Society_&_Culture/newpop.htm

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/social/WorldEdition/arab-protesters-israel-borders_n_862270_88446599.htm

good post, and thanks for not copy and pasting other peoples thoughts and posting your own.  Numbers guy needs to start thinking for himself and stop letting other people dictate his point of view.  Numbers dude please write something that resembles a paragraph or two of your thoughts, not someone else, what your personal thoughts are on the matter.  You should have been taught how to do this in college if you went.

I just viewed your post history, and the first page is filled up with replies between 1 sentence of your personal views to 3 sentences.  The rest is copy and pasted articles.  If you want to be taken seriously, then start typing what your opinion is on the matter, not another persons.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #320 on: May 25, 2011, 02:17:39 PM »
How about this?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #321 on: May 27, 2011, 05:21:17 AM »
 :D

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #322 on: May 27, 2011, 08:44:55 AM »
:D

This cartoon is so dumb and misleading.....we kicked Britain's ass and they left with their tails between thrir legs..they are not living here in the U.S. amongst us claiming rights to the land....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #323 on: May 27, 2011, 08:47:33 AM »
This cartoon is so dumb and misleading.....we kicked Britain's ass and they left with their tails between thrir legs..they are not living here in the U.S. amongst us claiming rights to the land....

But you agree with the pics before that though correct?   

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #324 on: May 27, 2011, 08:49:12 AM »
your juvenile behavior is funny but how does that advance the political discussion?