Author Topic: Vince Goodrum's new company.  (Read 13935 times)

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
Re: Vince Goodrum's new company.
« Reply #75 on: April 29, 2015, 07:54:15 AM »
Melvin, I never thought I would see the day that you would run like a coward with your tail between your legs & ignore this question.

I suppose you got caught in yet another lie & there is not much you can do to get out of it this time.

Your electronics Engineering degree is probably about as real as your Bee Pollen empire was.

So sad to see a Get Big legend fall.......... :'(

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: April 29, 2015, 03:32:58 PM »
 :'(

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #77 on: April 30, 2015, 07:49:43 AM »
Melvin, why dodge the question continuously? This is not the actions of a self made businessman/iron warrior like yourself.

What completed degrees do you hold? I'm particularly interested by your Electronics Engineering degree?

Having a few friends with this degree, I know that you can pretty much write your own ticket with such a degree firmly tucked into your back pocket.

I have a real degree in Electronic Engineering from a real University. Engineers are a dime a dozen, a sure way to get your job as a "number" in a big company where you get your 45,000 euros a year and company car. Big fucking deal. That ain't shit. But Melvin can't even get that. Melvin has a piece of toilet paper from an unaccredited cult.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #78 on: April 30, 2015, 09:46:34 AM »
I have a real degree in Electronic Engineering from a real University. Engineers are a dime a dozen, a sure way to get your job as a "number" in a big company where you get your 45,000 euros a year and company car. Big fucking deal. That ain't shit. But Melvin can't even get that. Melvin has a piece of toilet paper from an unaccredited cult.

Yep, and I still ended up working for Lockheed Martin, Ikon, Altel, etc.  Your sheepskin has nothing to do with natural ability and skills.  I'm just good at electronics, fixing computers and equipments, and programming.  I always did that shit when I was a kid...going to Radio Shack every week buying parts and taking home dozens of books from the public library.

I never liked ITT and I'm part of the class action lawsuit against the company presently for fraud.  Either way, no classroom can ever replace natural skills
A

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #79 on: April 30, 2015, 10:02:36 AM »

Yep, and I still ended up working for Lockheed Martin, Ikon, Altel, etc.  Your sheepskin has nothing to do with natural ability and skills.  I'm just good at electronics, fixing computers and equipments, and programming.  I always did that shit when I was a kid...going to Radio Shack every week buying parts and taking home dozens of books from the public library.

I never liked ITT and I'm part of the class action lawsuit against the company presently for fraud.  Either way, no classroom can ever replace natural skills

could you fix knooger's broken electronic hebrew love doll?

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: April 30, 2015, 10:07:09 AM »
could you fix knooger's broken electronic hebrew love doll?

X2

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: April 30, 2015, 10:15:23 AM »
So Melvin, do you or do you not have a degree in Electronics Engineering like you claimed?

While you're at it, what completed degrees do you hold?

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #82 on: May 06, 2015, 01:49:40 AM »

Not that it matters to the nitwit such as yourself.... ::)

ITT Tech - Electronics Engineering

Ashworth College - Health Care Management, Fitness & Exercise

http://www.indeed.com/forum/cmp/ITT-Technical-Institute/ITT-Tech-Is-SCAM-DON-T-DO-IT/t42772

Poor Goodrum. Some people are just born dumb fucks

Not even a proper college. You never attended either  :-\

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #83 on: May 06, 2015, 02:02:39 AM »

That's pretty impressive.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #84 on: May 06, 2015, 02:03:12 AM »

You piece of lying shit, you are good at programming?? Just a week ago you said that you "know html" (which is not even a programming language) bahahah and that "programming isn't needed these days". "Natural skills", if you have these it's - lying with no shame. Go get a fukkin job, how long will you keep up with this bullshit? Everyone knows you are a lazy frauding bum nigg.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #85 on: May 06, 2015, 02:20:17 AM »

I doubt you worked at Lockheed Martin in any capacity other than to be on call when someone accidentally dropped their keys in the septic tank. But I guess that's fine because this let you focus on programming, right?  ::)

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: May 06, 2015, 08:32:37 AM »
The question that arises, Melvin Goodrum, is why aren't you still working at Lockheed Martin, Ikon, Altel, etc & moving up the ladder into bigger & better positions?

You've said your goal is to move to the big city to work at a call center & make $35k, & that's certainly a step down from moving up the infrastructure at these prestigious companies.

You are a walking santorum of contradictions Melvin Goodrum. If you weren't so damn lazy, I'd say you had ADHD.....not to be confused with you HDTV or fake PHD.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #87 on: May 07, 2015, 07:53:13 PM »
The question that arises, Melvin Goodrum, is why aren't you still working at Lockheed Martin, Ikon, Altel, etc & moving up the ladder into bigger & better positions?

You've said your goal is to move to the big city to work at a call center & make $35k, & that's certainly a step down from moving up the infrastructure at these prestigious companies.

You are a walking santorum of contradictions Melvin Goodrum. If you weren't so damn lazy, I'd say you had ADHD.....not to be confused with you HDTV or fake PHD.

Seriously? He said his goal is to make $35,000 a year? ::)

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: May 07, 2015, 08:20:58 PM »

Yupe!!!!!

His goal is to move to the big city, work at a call center which would, in his own words' net him $35k.

You have to think, if you have as many successful businesses as Melvin claims that he has, a reserve of cash, gold & platinum, $200k coming your way in a year, several legit degrees including one as an electronics engineer, then why pray tell is his goal to work at a call center & make a measly $35k.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #89 on: May 07, 2015, 08:23:31 PM »

When you got nothing, $35,000 is a lot of money. That is a big step in the right direction.

Sooner or later Goodrum has to accept that those internet businesses won't support him.

He has to abandon any idea of opening a gym, studio or whatever....at least until he has

some capital to do so. Who knows, maybe a 55 inch flat screen TV is around the corner?

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: May 07, 2015, 11:34:00 PM »
Just like when you rely mostly on food stamps, canned & processed food, when you finally eat a chicken breast, you feel the need go online to let everyone know about that you've finally 'made it'.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: May 08, 2015, 04:11:23 AM »
Vince G. takes up real estate in peoples head, Vince sort of owns many w/out even trying.
Another good job by Vince...

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: May 08, 2015, 05:15:12 AM »

That's pretty impressive.
Unless his title was master of the custodial arts, I don't believe that.