Author Topic: Canadian special forces sniper makes record-breaking 3,540m kill shot in Iraq  (Read 14820 times)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
And he threw the bullet.

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
"Healthylifestyle" "Badass"

hahahahahaha this midget needs a ladder just to get into a normal sized car. Very badass indeed.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
"Healthylifestyle" "Badass"

hahahahahaha this midget needs a ladder just to get into a normal sized car. Very badass indeed.

Hahaha!  My favorite hashtag there is #barn....
T

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Cue ESFitness with a 5,000 meter kill shot in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.....

Shooting someone he perceived as arrogant and a bully of course.
Q

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
The math involved is insane.  For flat earthers, how can they deny why he had to judge for gravity and curvature of that shot.  Surprised the bullet still had enough power to kill the guy and not just bounce off.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Cue ESFitness with a 5,000 meter kill shot in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.....

I was only good to about 800 yards.

That's yards.. Obvious you have never fired a rifle with your "meter" comment,& living in Chicago. Not Canada or Europe. Overweight and acne scarred, fat fuck like you have only "fired" weapons in video games. While i was a boy scout since age 5 firing my first rifle at age 6 within a year picking birds off fence posts and powerlines for 100yards with iron sights while fat bums like you exercise your video game thumbs.  Stick to shit you know. Like eating doritos and not having gfs.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
The truth is he pulled the trigger but someone hiding 10 feet behind the guy shot him with a pistol 10 seconds later.

Simple Simon

I was only good to about 800 yards.

That's yards.. Obvious you have never fired a rifle with your "meter" comment,& living in Chicago. Not Canada or Europe. Overweight and acne scarred, fat fuck like you have only "fired" weapons in video games. While i was a boy scout since age 5 firing my first rifle at age 6 within a year picking birds off fence posts and powerlines for 100yards with iron sights while fat bums like you exercise your video game thumbs.  Stick to shit you know. Like eating doritos and not having gfs.

Ah, pretty little boy like you just had to be a boy scout, no God fearing scoutmaster would let someone as cute as you go to waste.

Its now clear where all you anger has manifested from...

Oh and by the way, the scouts age limit for using firearms is 8 years old.. ;)

try again...

Level 1: Air Rifle Shooting Experience
Purpose. Introduce and recruit youth to the BSA and the BSA shooting sports programs. The BSA is taking the range and the
experience to the people.
Examples. An air rifle range set up at a community event, county or state fair, a mall, a store opening, etc.
Youth. Minimum age: 8 years old. Male or female

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Ah, pretty little boy like you just had to be a boy scout, no God fearing scoutmaster would let someone as cute as you go to waste.

Its now clear where all you anger has manifested from...

Oh and by the way, the scouts age limit for using firearms is 8 years old.. ;)

try again...

Ugh.. You and your little "rules". What a joke you are... Mr
 "Hey you can't do that!!", no wonder you have no friends. You think anybody on some farm in the middle of nowhere in the Midwest is gonna give a fuck about your little rulebook? What the fuck does some.speech impediment having rotten teeth cross-eyed Englishman know about guns anyways? Fucken little sissy. God you're a bitch. Kids must be embarrassed as fuck of you.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
 :o

"

Simple Simon

Ugh.. You and your little "rules". What a joke you are... Mr
 "Hey you can't do that!!", no wonder you have no friends. You think anybody on some farm in the middle of nowhere in the Midwest is gonna give a fuck about your little rulebook? What the fuck does some.speech impediment having rotten teeth cross-eyed Englishman know about guns anyways? Fucken little sissy. God you're a bitch. Kids must be embarrassed as fuck of you.

apart from having made up DUIs that never happened and going to prison for holding up a convenience store because you thought you were a bad ass, how many rules can you prove to us that you have broken?

Even your attorney cried in court for mercy for you saying you had an unblemished record as far as the law was concerned.

You are all fucking talk..

In fact, Im even posting again when i know its not you, FFS will I ever learn

If it really is you then you must be the dumbest person thats ever lived, everyone on this board is taking the piss out of your tales of daring do and yet here you are still posting them, seriously, between you and dj181 im not sure whos the dumbest.

In fact, there a pretty good chance you and the dj account are the same familiar gimmick.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V

"

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
ROFL at you thinking a 3,540m shot is some MERIT!

ESFitness does that (and more) in his sleep, by throwing the bullet with his hands!
Q

Simple Simon

sniper had exactly the same reaction as this guy when he heard he hit the ISIS guy.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
ROFL at you thinking a 3,540m shot is some MERIT!

ESFitness does that (and more) in his sleep, by throwing the bullet with his hands!

actually rumour has it he swallows the bullet than snorts it out his nose like a loogie towards his target 3540.5 meters away while shouting "INSTANT DEATH!!!"
"

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
lol at calling himself a "badass." Lol
My daughter would have a fit with all those ### lol

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
Hahaha!  My favorite hashtag there is #barn....

Really? I laughed my was off when I saw #gargoyle. Hilarious given that he looks like one.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
:o

Hey nelson your self-righteous dry drunk why don't you scroll up and see before opening your fucking mouth that I was fucking replying to somebody else you brought me up in the thread. You stupid punk bitch made guy. Why don't you pour yourself up little bourbon double on the rocks and think of something clever to say at your next AA meeting which I'm sure you speak at

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
apart from having made up DUIs that never happened and going to prison for holding up a convenience store because you thought you were a bad ass, how many rules can you prove to us that you have broken?

Even your attorney cried in court for mercy for you saying you had an unblemished record as far as the law was concerned.

You are all fucking talk..

In fact, Im even posting again when i know its not you, FFS will I ever learn

If it really is you then you must be the dumbest person thats ever lived, everyone on this board is taking the piss out of your tales of daring do and yet here you are still posting them, seriously, between you and dj181 im not sure whos the dumbest.

In fact, there a pretty good chance you and the dj account are the same familiar gimmick.

Why the fuck would I make up DUIs you fucking Pinhead? The fuck is wrong with you? Seriously dude you're fucking 50 something years old you're a punk bitch with the retarded fucking kids a fat fucking dunce for a wife you don't own a car you drive a train for a living and make less than $30,000 a year living a shithole fucking apartment with a fucking family still watch TV in something that looks like a fucking microwave and have a CD player in a VHS player on top of it. I'm easy to get a hold of but you're too much of a fucking punk bitch even try to contact me. You're a fucking coward dude a straight-up fucking town who trolls the fucking internet accusing people of being gimmicks and accusing people of making shit up like I'm a make up a fucking DUI you fucking idiot like you're going to fucking try to get me or coarse me or trick me into taking pictures of the fucking set and seen papers and post my my fucking Instagram so your bitch ass can fucking read them and then gloat and brag and giggle about how you made me take pictures and you tripped me into posting them like I give a fuck dude your a fucking punk bitch you're fucking anorexic as fuck you can't fucking afford food so you don't fucking eat. You're a bitter fucking old man with zero fucking friends because people can't stand to be around you you're soaking pathetic dude.

Waller

• Getbig IV
Why the fuck would I make up DUIs you fucking Pinhead? The fuck is wrong with you? Seriously dude you're fucking 50 something years old you're a punk bitch with the retarded fucking kids a fat fucking dunce for a wife you don't own a car you drive a train for a living and make less than $30,000 a year living a shithole fucking apartment with a fucking family still watch TV in something that looks like a fucking microwave and have a CD player in a VHS player on top of it. I'm easy to get a hold of but you're too much of a fucking punk bitch even try to contact me. You're a fucking coward dude a straight-up fucking town who trolls the fucking internet accusing people of being gimmicks and accusing people of making shit up like I'm a make up a fucking DUI you fucking idiot like you're going to fucking try to get me or coarse me or trick me into taking pictures of the fucking set and seen papers and post my my fucking Instagram so your bitch ass can fucking read them and then gloat and brag and giggle about how you made me take pictures and you tripped me into posting them like I give a fuck dude your a fucking punk bitch you're fucking anorexic as fuck you can't fucking afford food so you don't fucking eat. You're a bitter fucking old man with zero fucking friends because people can't stand to be around you you're soaking pathetic dude.

BeThere isn't on you Christmas card list then?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
BeThere isn't on you Christmas card list then?
cowardly old men who cannot and will not fight will always be subjected to those who can and will. Jeffrey knows this and hides behind his computer which like his TV probably resembles the Easy-Bake Oven his son always wanted as a child but Jeffrey could never afford

B R

• Getbig IV
cowardly old men who cannot and will not fight will always be subjected to those who can and will. Jeffrey knows this and hides behind his computer which like his TV probably resembles the Easy-Bake Oven his son always wanted as a child but Jeffrey could never afford
He is deep in your head though isn't he?

Simple Simon

you have two DUIs in a year and are still driving a car.

It doesnt make sense, why wasnt your licence revoked?

Simple Simon

when did you last have a fight?

B R

• Getbig IV
when did you last have a fight?

This should be good.