Author Topic: Leafybug North Americans hindsight and thoughts  (Read 20284 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: Leafybug North Americans hindsight and thoughts
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2011, 08:27:29 PM »
you look good Leafy Thug, take your time, add size, overload the gear all year round, eat but not to much

compete again in 2 years at 15 lbs heavier  8)

no he shoudl comepte next year,, what is this 2 year off? does the carpenter take 2 years off?? what is this balonie about 2 year off? he sholud wait 1 single year and go next year competing at 197 highest in the light heavy and win a pro card,, 2 years you gotta be kidding me,, fella is 20 lb from pro card,, you dont wait 2 years,, fellas dont be lazy ,, dont sit on your ass,, take the drugs needed and train ,, the younger the better!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2011, 08:30:10 PM »
no more listening to ballonies, he's not gimicking around

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2011, 08:30:35 PM »

the skin gets thicker with age....

gh15 approved

I thought the skin gets thinner with age ,or you are  just talking about steroid  users ?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2011, 08:33:41 PM »
the skin always get thicker with age,, the older you get the thicker it gets.. fella like groink practicaly walks around 8% 7-8% but if i didnt tell you that you woudl all say he was 10-12% why? his skin due to his age....due to hgh usage and insulina with some..,, in his case its his age,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2011, 08:37:33 PM »
the skin always get thicker with age,, the older you get the thicker it gets.. fella like groink practicaly walks around 8% 7-8% but if i didnt tell you that you woudl all say he was 10-12% why? his skin due to his age....due to hgh usage and insulina with some..,, in his case its his age,,

gh15 approved

but http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/thin-skin/AN01688

''Aging. With increasing age, your skin becomes thinner and loses some of the protective fatty layer that helps cushion your blood vessels against injury.''

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2011, 08:38:13 PM »
You look awesome and I agree with Okami, tan looks great...Enjoy post contest junk food

its nto his tann that look great,, IT IS HIS PHYSIQE! ,, it is his frame and structure,, you got here fella that in diff era would win the competition ,, fella that actualy work with minimal doses he can afford and require,, he really work with not much ,, his physiqe is probbaly top 5 on competition there ,, but his weight and size were not....this is a big problem ,, this fella has secodn tier pro writen all over him yet he cant place top due to him being 183....

what you see there is a fella that structurally really can be good pro and do very well that is fucked up by drug abusers who place better,, this is how sad bodybuild is my friend

he doesnt open his moouth ,, he try to keep politicaly correct which is balonie ,, but he knows how it is ,, he is already in the drugs quite deep but NOT DEEP ENOUGH

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2011, 08:40:39 PM »
but http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/thin-skin/AN01688

''Aging. With increasing age, your skin becomes thinner and loses some of the protective fatty layer that helps cushion your blood vessels against injury.''

thicker,, thicker on any one,, thicker skin on any one,, but forget abotu anyone now,, we talk hormonized fellas bodybuilding! skin gets thicker ,, look at arvilla ...fella would be top competitor if he had thin skin and legs ,,reason fellas keep on dieting is due to thick skin ,, this is the problem they dont realize their skin is thick and diuretic is the only way to reduce it,,masterona trenbolona ace,, some aromatze blockers and diuretics,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2011, 08:42:16 PM »
Leafy you looked good, I can see you taking a class win some day...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2011, 08:49:28 PM »
Leafy you looked good, I can see you taking a class win some day...

not some day ,, within next 3 years he can win this all thing as in over all light heavy and over all ,, at 200lb this is 17 extra lbs,, he can become profesional top 2 level tier,, sean allen is level 3 tier,, he would win agsint sean allen at 200lb ,, you hear that right ,, those 17 lb of lean muscle tissue will make leaf bug a pro bodybuilder,, may be 203 ofcourse i cant tell you exact poundage ,, but you get what im saying top of the class in lght heavy that mean 197 to 205 he will take the class and the all show ,, never ever become suepr heavy and even heavy ....not good for you ,, the biggest of the light heavy will get you a pro card

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2011, 08:51:49 PM »
he has better potetnail for pro card than b boy! ,, leaf bug is a leverl 2 tier profesional ,, he is a worse version of denise wolf,, wore as in he will never be as big....but he will be more conditoned,, he is a denise wolf type in frank zane body...this is 200lb for pro card,, sealed gh15 approved

he is the only one on this boarding that can become a level 2 tier pro from what i have seen until now,, level 2 tier mean you win smaller shows,, and qualify for o and place like troy ,, it is making money out of bodybuilding,, it is havign a contract and living of bodybuilding

gh15 approved
fallen angel

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2011, 08:53:19 PM »
no he shoudl comepte next year,, what is this 2 year off? does the carpenter take 2 years off?? what is this balonie about 2 year off? he sholud wait 1 single year and go next year competing at 197 highest in the light heavy and win a pro card,, 2 years you gotta be kidding me,, fella is 20 lb from pro card,, you dont wait 2 years,, fellas dont be lazy ,, dont sit on your ass,, take the drugs needed and train ,, the younger the better!

gh15 approved
As far as the two year off goes, he does have other goals and ambitions.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2011, 08:55:07 PM »
he shoudl compete every single year once!,, he shoudl do the nationals or usa or north american every year until he win pro card,, this is pro card for sure,, this is nto maybe ,, he just need 20lb of lean muscle tissue and that means true lean tissue on him not 20 lb of fat water and muscle but same thing with extra 20lb of muscle tissue,, it is not easy but its def not hard ..he is a kid ,, this is pro material

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2011, 08:55:18 PM »
a legend in his own mind...

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2011, 08:59:14 PM »
Leafy has a great physique

if he wants to go to the enxt level ie be competitive @ teh national level in america, liek GH 15 said, leafy is doing to need to up the dosage and use different drugs

it all depends how far Leafy wants to take it

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2011, 09:28:05 PM »
a legend in his own mind...
Thats a rather poor and incorrect assessment from a really miserable human being.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2011, 09:47:54 PM »
leafy you look great. i do agree with gh. you could turn pro and i believe if i were you i would do the north americans every year until i did. you are close though. at 198 with some added leg mass i think the show could be yours.
irongearco.com

terry_calico

• Getbig I
« Reply #41 on: September 04, 2011, 10:03:17 PM »
Leafy bug is the best looking member of getbig both body wise and face wise.  Good job leafy.  But don't put on ANY more size, just focus on maintaining your current size and getting laid!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2011, 11:55:57 PM »
leafy you look great. i do agree with gh. you could turn pro and i believe if i were you i would do the north americans every year until i did. you are close though. at 198 with some added leg mass i think the show could be yours.

ofcourse it can ,, i can tell you right now few pros that are currently competing that leaf bug has better physiqe than RIGHT NOW AT 183LB,,

1. stan macowy tier 2/3 profesional

2. peter putnem tier 4 profesional

3. dan hill tier 3 profesional with potential for tier 2 in future

4. sean allen new pro tier 3

5. shari kamali tier 3

right now all those 5 i mentioned has physiqe that is not as good as leaf bug,, they are larger! but not better,, they are worse,, their physiqe is not as good as leaf

so....you do the math,, 20 more poundage and he not only better quality than them but also wipe floor with them on stage ,, now...to get to the upper level of profesional he will have to be 220-230 5;11 but...im not so sure he is tier 1 material ,, he is tier 2 fella,, but! it was good enough for troy alvez,, did good career wonderful career and in my opinion really has one of best bodybuilding physiqes around

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #43 on: September 04, 2011, 11:57:30 PM »
Leafy bug is the best looking member of getbig both body wise and face wise.  Good job leafy.  But don't put on ANY more size, just focus on maintaining your current size and getting laid!

nah face not so good,, frame is execelent though,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: September 05, 2011, 12:24:19 AM »
If you're talking about Stan McQuay, no. Sorry, Stan is superior, structure, shape, everything, just shorter. Look at his NPC days, dude was looking his best, especially 02 on conditioning as a middle weight.

Leafy has a great physique though, props to him, but let's not get ahead of ourselves.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #45 on: September 05, 2011, 12:47:30 AM »
If you're talking about Stan McQuay, no. Sorry, Stan is superior, structure, shape, everything, just shorter. Look at his NPC days, dude was looking his best, especially 02 on conditioning as a middle weight.

Leafy has a great physique though, props to him, but let's not get ahead of ourselves.

thats becaus stan macowy was always under anything he could get,, notice he never grow...why? because from the npc days he is maxed lol,,there is no lie with bodybuilding ,, it gives you out exactly what you are lol stan doesnt grow because he cant...he is maxed this is what his frame let him have and he been doing much more than leaf bug much much longer too,, leaf has better physiqe

stan is too short for leaf ,, his strcuture is not as good,, moment leaf is 200lb he wipe floor with stan maybe even when he is 195...

gh15 approved
fallen angel

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: September 05, 2011, 01:03:27 AM »
hahaha

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 05, 2011, 01:11:14 AM »
You look great in those photos. I haven't seen your competition but you look like a winner to me.

Don't make any decisions right now about your future, give yourself some time to process your disappointment. Whatever you end up deciding to do, stay healthy. This is the most important thing you can do.

Game Time

• Getbig III
  • Go out fatboy
« Reply #48 on: September 05, 2011, 01:16:01 AM »
You look great in those photos. I haven't seen your competition but you look like a winner to me.

Don't make any decisions right now about your future, give yourself some time to process your disappointment. Whatever you end up deciding to do, stay healthy. This is the most important thing you can do.

Agreed, don't rush into anything. And NEVER approach this as a career/way to make a living. Treat it as a hobby.

You may have the build but many before you did as well and they didn't make it anywhere. Don't destroy your health to try and achieve this dream...

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 05, 2011, 03:22:56 AM »
leavy - you look a thousand times better than any of the current mass monsters, don't go for the massgame, 1000% pussy pulling pysique.

Good job