Author Topic: OTH'S 60 day diet, pics in  (Read 373165 times)

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
Re: OTH'S 60 day diet, pics in
« Reply #2600 on: September 23, 2013, 11:33:33 AM »
The capacity to generate intensity and mind muscle connection is a big part of the equation but it seems you feel the need to downplay this side of things. Gym rats don't have this.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #2601 on: September 23, 2013, 11:41:05 AM »
The capacity to generate intensity and mind muscle connection is a big part of the equation but it seems you feel the need to downplay this side of things. Gym rats don't have this.

No. Take a good look at the yoga pic. You look like a guy that has never trained in his life.

Mind muscle connection? Really?  It has to do with genetics. What seperates you from other gymrats(who use)? Genetics. You have pro level genetics. You are a normal man without steroids. The pics prove everything.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #2602 on: September 23, 2013, 11:51:15 AM »
Jizzo,

I agree with you about the power of enhancement (as long as one is getting good quality properly dosed product) however the all drugs comment is absurd buddy. I train like a man possessed, the importance of training intensity cannot be underplayed. That capacity to push the boundaries of pain and strength again and again is what builds a quality physique. Not to mention proper nutrition.

From age 13 through to 20 I was a religious bodybuilder,lifter, competed extensively from 16-20 (16 or more shows) and was mostly natural besides some experience with anavar,t3 and clen for a few shows in my later teens. The main reason I left competition was that I was not willing to juice proper. So in some way or another all that training is in my cells.

In that lotus posture pic I had been out of bodybuilding for years, no weights, no meat. I would have to not only stop gear but go on multiple fasts, veggie diet, no weights at all etc to try and look like that in a year.

I totally agree BigRo. I have competed quite a bit myself but soon found to reach higher levels you got to "up dosages" which I wasnt willing to do. There is more to life than plastic trophies unless to can make it to the top and if you do you put your health in jeopardy. Genes are first before anything then hard work. I have done meditation as well for a number of years it teaches how to be bored rather than jump on every new twist in life and to release the inner soul into consciousness to find the real you.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #2603 on: September 23, 2013, 11:54:30 AM »
yes, i always say with no shame, muscle mind connection is very important, until one hasnt got that down, the training efficiency will be poor.

one has to be-in the best case-able to flex partial muscle fibers of a muscle,then you "got it", from there on, one will laugh about the "heavy trainers"

at first,this is impossible to achieve, must go bit raw,guessing kind of thing,until some muscle is built, but then,its mandatory to learn, or the results will always be limited.

i was oblivious to this myself for very long, haha,took ages to learn how to flex the quads properly.

this is stuff that takes years, just this, and here comes some drunktard who never trained and says its all drugs.oh brother.

next on the list are those who say more drugs will fix everything, the rest follows suit.

more drugs will give good gains only once is way beyond and well past the above described.

and natty or not, if one goes off training, the muscle SEEMS to fade away, it gets smaller for metaboism reasons.

in the yoga shirt, if that came off, thered still be a decent body.

jizzo is vermin,trash,who doesnt know his face from his anushole(understandable,too similiar)and cant appreciate other ppls efforts,bc he never did anything worthwhile in his pathetic life.

Energy=intensity. That is how un-natural levels of test and other drugs come in. Face it  Galeniko, you would be nothing without needles. You are an addict by nature. You smoke, you drink, and you take steroids. You look like a cut swimmer.  Far from impressive.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #2604 on: September 23, 2013, 12:15:24 PM »
SHIZZO,how many days do u train?what intensity?current condition aside have you looked better at any other time,and have you naturally or thought using drug's to achieve your physical best.if and when you do then you might 'on a bbing or physical'standpoint on get big get respect.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #2605 on: September 23, 2013, 12:17:23 PM »
What would Jizzo be without alcohol  ;)

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #2606 on: September 23, 2013, 12:31:13 PM »
kept in lean shape, plenty thickness, good tan!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #2607 on: September 23, 2013, 12:32:17 PM »
this is completely natural galeniko, long enough off gear to count, 6 moths clean.

wouldnt call this nothing, many steroid users dont even get to this level.

therefore, go choke on a sausage,jizzo.

EXACTLY,,,FATLIENKO=FAIL,CLEANLIENKO=VERY GOOD,PRESENT GALI=SHREDDED AND HARD..

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #2608 on: September 23, 2013, 01:01:04 PM »
I don't have any 6 months 'clean' photos to share but I will post these pics, first is a week in to pre contest cycle after 10 weeks off, 2nd is around 7 weeks later few weeks out from contests.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #2609 on: September 23, 2013, 01:03:46 PM »
 :D ;D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #2610 on: September 23, 2013, 01:10:00 PM »
I don't have any 6 months 'clean' photos to share but I will post these pics, first is a week in to pre contest cycle after 10 weeks off, 2nd is around 7 weeks later few weeks out from contests.
U LOOK GREAT BOTH,second obvious leaner,but that skin pop look to muscle is more apparent 2nd shot as well,if u train and eat and maintain as much as you can ,as u can see u still ahead of the game.still 6 months clean would be interesting,but who cares your a very good bber with good genes.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #2611 on: September 23, 2013, 01:15:08 PM »
shizzo please stop with this horse shit.

I can't fucken stand people who ask ''take out the juice and see where he is in one year''

OK, LET'S FLIP THE COIN HERE, FUCK TAKING OUT THE JUICE, LET'S TAKE OUT THE TRAINING AND THE DIETING AND ALL THE WORK AND LEAVE THE JUICE IN AND SEE WHERE HE WILL BE IN A YEAR.

he would be a fAT fuck who never looked like he trained in his life.

NOW TAKE THE JUICE AWAY AND TRAIN HARD AND DIET GOOD, HE WOULD LOOK FUCKEN AWESOME, NOT AS BIG OBVIOUSLY BUT HE WOULD LOOK TEN TIMES BETTER THEN IF HE KEPT THE JUICE IN AND DIDN'T TRAIN OR DIET.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #2612 on: September 23, 2013, 04:03:43 PM »
Lol @ Shitso giving serious critiques about physiques, training, drugs, or bodybuilding  :D

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2613 on: September 23, 2013, 04:46:37 PM »
In a way, steroids are a curse.

As most here know,  to get to a Bigro level one must have a tremendous knowledge of Anatomy, Physiology, Kinesiology, Nutrition and more.

However, the effects of the "Chemistry" side of bbing are so dramatic that they overshadow everything else.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #2614 on: September 23, 2013, 05:52:25 PM »
nah ,im sure what big ro takes for supllements is nothing out of this world.

its takes relentless willpower and time.

BigRo has posted his cycles. It's was pretty moderate if I remember correctly, especially compared to the pros. Around 2g a week total I believe?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #2615 on: September 23, 2013, 05:54:47 PM »
BigRo has posted his cycles. It's was pretty moderate if I remember correctly, especially compared to the pros. Around 2g a week total I believe?
TO LOOK THE WAY HE DOES ON A MODERATE DOSE LIKE THAT IS EXTREMELY GOOD GENETICS AND YOU CAN TELL HE WORKS HIS ASS OFF AS WELL.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #2616 on: September 23, 2013, 05:56:55 PM »
TO LOOK THE WAY HE DOES ON A MODERATE DOSE LIKE THAT IS EXTREMELY GOOD GENETICS AND YOU CAN TELL HE WORKS HIS ASS OFF AS WELL.

Exactly.

I remember 200g tren EOD, some mast and test but can't remember doses.

BigRo, tell us again bro!

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #2617 on: September 23, 2013, 05:59:01 PM »
Exactly.

I remember 200g tren EOD, some mast and test but can't remember doses.

BigRo, tell us again bro!

and the gh was at what
l

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #2618 on: September 23, 2013, 06:00:26 PM »

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2619 on: September 23, 2013, 06:16:37 PM »

expecting a bber to be honest about their dose is like expecting a girl to come clean about how many dicks she's had.

in both cases you can double it and still likely not be close to the truth.

But even if I took a jay sized cycle I'd end up looking more like Cswol than an IFBB pro.. without the genetics to process that shit and the receptors etc it would just be a waste of juice and I'd be a grotesque, watery unhealthy mess

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #2620 on: September 23, 2013, 06:44:16 PM »
Jizzo,

I agree with you about the power of enhancement (as long as one is getting good quality properly dosed product) however the all drugs comment is absurd buddy. I train like a man possessed, the importance of training intensity cannot be underplayed. That capacity to push the boundaries of pain and strength again and again is what builds a quality physique. Not to mention proper nutrition.

From age 13 through to 20 I was a religious bodybuilder,lifter, competed extensively from 16-20 (16 or more shows) and was mostly natural besides some experience with anavar,t3 and clen for a few shows in my later teens. The main reason I left competition was that I was not willing to juice proper. So in some way or another all that training is in my cells.

In that lotus posture pic I had been out of bodybuilding for years, no weights, no meat. I would have to not only stop gear but go on multiple fasts, veggie diet, no weights at all etc to try and look like that in a year.

Namaste

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #2621 on: September 23, 2013, 07:26:09 PM »
mawse, nono, its not something like hrt lol, but its not insanity level either.

the british guys i believe most when they tell dosages,its all legal there, they can openly talk.

It's not about legality, it's an ego thing.  If you take 2000mg but are the same size as your buddy who takes 500mg it means your genetics suck.  And nobody wants to admit that.  Also, if BigRo said he was taking 5 grams idiots like shizzo would come in and say "all drugs".

The only thing I'm a little skeptical about is that BigRo claimed he didn't diet for his shows.... maybe i misunderstood him though.  Any chance you would elaborate about your diet BigRo?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #2622 on: September 23, 2013, 10:08:46 PM »
you def misunderstood,ofc he diets for shows,lol.

i have talked dieting with him in pms, so yeah.

and it doesnt matter what or how much anyone takes, itll be different for everyone.

the only thing predictable is some first year gains from natty to hrt, aafter that, all bets are off.

indeed some will explode on 500mg, but not get more gains from 1000mg, while others dont see big gains till 1500mg weekly.which makes it a stupid hobby by default.

This.

The day I have to take a gram of shit a week is the day I stop taking anything. Not worth it.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #2623 on: September 23, 2013, 11:27:47 PM »
This.

The day I have to take a gram of shit a week is the day I stop taking anything. Not worth it.

Damn I didn't know you were a fellow low-doser. Never woulda guessed.

I'm the same way. I'm still a rookie with this but the 1g/week mark is mentally a line I can't fathom crossing. I trained natty for so many years and have such an appreciation for what gear does, I could just cruise on a liberal HRT dose and feel like I'm fuckin Ronnie Coleman  :D

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2624 on: September 24, 2013, 04:08:13 PM »
HRT test + low dose anabolics works for me, I have run a LOT more in the past for pretty much no return but a lot of bloat and huge round potato head look.

I wish my body would utilize higher doses, but its maybe a good thing it doesn't.. otherwise I would probably be abusing a ton of shit.