Author Topic: Beats By Dre: How Monster Lost The World  (Read 17100 times)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: Beats By Dre: How Monster Lost The World
« Reply #50 on: February 25, 2013, 10:53:41 AM »
I wonder how many thugs would wear these if Dr. Dre finally came out of the closet?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: February 25, 2013, 10:59:18 AM »
Black on gay crime sucks

He is not gay.

If someone would have tried to take them from me while riding the train, I would have gladly handed them over (assuming they have a weapon of some sort). If the criminal is unarmed, I'd gladly knock the shit out of them.

My nephew isn't a fighter or a trouble maker. Unfortunately, the kid can't defend himself too well either, so I am glad he handed them over with no struggle.

"1"

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: February 25, 2013, 11:00:01 AM »
I bought a pair of Beats Executives last Tuesday and returned them on Saturday. I don't mind paying good money for good shit but these were not worth it. I had not listened to the Executives so I thought WTF. Not worth it at all.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #53 on: February 25, 2013, 11:01:33 AM »
He is not gay.

If someone would have tried to take them from me while riding the train, I would have gladly handed them over (assuming they have a weapon of some sort). If the criminal is unarmed, I'd gladly knock the shit out of them.

My nephew isn't a fighter or a trouble maker. Unfortunately, the kid can't defend himself too well either, so I am glad he handed them over with no struggle.

"1"

there was probably some NYPD cops eating a donut on duty while this happened

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #54 on: February 25, 2013, 11:06:21 AM »

there was probably some NYPD cops eating a donut on duty while this happened

Fucking cops are useless.  The other day I was getting off the freeway and there was a 3 car accident at the bottom, real bad.  It took 10 minutes to get around them.  A couple blocks down I see a cop turn into the 7-11.  I pull up beside him and tell him, that there was a big accident and that for the 10 minutes to get off the free that a cop hasn't showed up yet.  You know what he tell me.

"that is City PD jurisdiction, not sherriff, they'll have to take care of it" then he walks into the 7-11

Fucking fat useless piece of shit cop.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: February 25, 2013, 11:06:24 AM »
He is not gay.

"1"

Wendy Williams has said that Dr. Drew is living a big lie...Much like Jamie Foxx.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #56 on: February 25, 2013, 11:08:35 AM »
Lol@ the clowns here saying Bose are top of the range, head on over to headfi and say that ;D Be like one of them coming here and saying Dan Hill is the most muscular man alive.There are headphones in the thousands of dollars,that you havnt heard of, that mop the floor with the "popular" models.

of course there are. but I wear my headphones to the gym, listening to loud distorted guitars as I train. the sound quailty of the music doesn't have to be reference standard....just good.   I wear a $35 pair of O'niell ear buds that sound quite good, They aren't shit...although i am sure there are much better headphones out there

I'm not sitting in my study sipping cognac, dipping my testicles in warm syrup as i marvel at the clarity of the woodwinds during the "subtle passages".  When i do that I have a quality audio system that is more than up to snuff  ;D

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #57 on: February 25, 2013, 11:09:41 AM »
Wendy Williams has said that Dr. Drew is living a big lie...Much like Jamie Foxx.

That's what I think.  Jamie Foxx is total homo.  Something about him screams homo

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: February 25, 2013, 11:10:40 AM »
Fucking cops are useless.  The other day I was getting off the freeway and there was a 3 car accident at the bottom, real bad.  It took 10 minutes to get around them.  A couple blocks down I see a cop turn into the 7-11.  I pull up beside him and tell him, that there was a big accident and that for the 10 minutes to get off the free that a cop hasn't showed up yet.  You know what he tell me.

"that is City PD jurisdiction, not sherriff, they'll have to take care of it" then he walks into the 7-11

Fucking fat useless piece of shit cop.

Sadly, even while I have many friends that are part of the NYPD, I completely agree with you.

My problem is that if you already live in a predominantly safe neighborhood, they serve little to no purpose, but to just walk around looking for a way to fine community members for the most ridiculous nonsense.

I've read reports that the number one "crime" in my neighborhood for the last 3 years has been Traffic infractions involving the use of cell phones while driving.

If cops spend their day trying to meet quotas by way of taxing the very same individuals who pay their salaries, what the fuck is the purpose of having cops?

I know they might do a world of good in the "bad" parts of the city, but everywhere else, they are just as useful as the meter maids that slap your windshields with tickets due to you being late to the meter.

"1"

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 25, 2013, 11:12:53 AM »
That's what I think.  Jamie Foxx is total homo.  Something about him screams homo

Howard Stern outed Jamie Foxx Nationally a few years back. And many have said Dre is totally bi for decades now.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: February 25, 2013, 11:16:44 AM »
Howard Stern outed Jamie Foxx Nationally a few years back. Many have said Dre is totally bi for decades now.

I think Dre himself was the one that mentioned that he was bisexual.

This shouldn't come as a surprise and it certainly isn't that big of a deal.

"1"

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #61 on: February 25, 2013, 11:18:05 AM »
Howard Stern outed Jamie Foxx Nationally a few years back. And many have said Dre is totally bi for decades now.

You never hear anything about him being linked to women. he sure enjoyed cross dressing for his bits on In Living Color. 

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: February 25, 2013, 11:35:24 AM »
I have a pair of Beats. Best headphones I ever owned. Love watching Netflix with them on.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #63 on: February 25, 2013, 12:40:17 PM »
You never hear anything about him being linked to women. he sure enjoyed cross dressing for his bits on In Living Color. 
jamie dated Garcelle Beauvais from his show. And he dated numerous "video vixens" aka Urban models...

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #64 on: February 25, 2013, 02:01:31 PM »
  dre did say he was bi

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: February 25, 2013, 02:09:26 PM »
  dre did say he was bi

stan mcquay is his travelling personal trainer. bet he'd have lots of gossip.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: February 25, 2013, 02:23:47 PM »
This is true! Jamie never in public setting witha woman! Took his daughter to the Academy Awards!

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #67 on: February 25, 2013, 02:47:14 PM »
A

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #68 on: February 25, 2013, 03:01:02 PM »
AKG or Sennheiser are better for less than afrobeats.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: February 25, 2013, 03:20:41 PM »
Bose is complete garbage, only a tool thinking they are better than Beats would buy that crap.  These Ultrasones shit all over them:

http://www.ultrasone.com/index.php/en/news/edition-10.html

and i raise you

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #70 on: February 25, 2013, 04:21:52 PM »
  cswol said that dre and stan are bi

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #71 on: February 25, 2013, 04:23:37 PM »
  cswol said that dre and stan are bi

wasnt Flex Wheeler at Dr Dre house enjoying a bubble bath with him when he drove home after and got into a car accident from when his slippers slip the throttle and crashed

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #72 on: February 25, 2013, 04:26:07 PM »
  that is the story   

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #73 on: February 25, 2013, 04:31:44 PM »

wasnt Flex Wheeler at Dr Dre house enjoying a bubble bath with him when he drove home after and got into a car accident from when his slippers slip the throttle and crashed

;D ;D
A house party at Dre's house, and he was playing pool...
Then called it a night and went home in his RENTED Mercedes SL.
He has a thing for Mercedes, as he had a Mercedes SL with rims in his Mass Construction vid.

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: February 25, 2013, 04:34:45 PM »
jamie dated Garcelle Beauvais from his show. And he dated numerous "video vixens" aka Urban models...

his daughter is fine..