Author Topic: James O'Keefe The Rise and Fall  (Read 585 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
James O'Keefe The Rise and Fall
« on: January 30, 2010, 12:39:18 PM »

After being pumped up like a suicide bomber by far right, fox news, and the conservative blogosphere, James O'Keefe couldn't let them down. He wanted to top ACORN so badly, he could taste it

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: James O'Keefe The Rise and Fall
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2010, 02:47:00 PM »
it's going to be fun watching that stupid cracker go to jail

hopefully when he starts to figure out he's going to jail he'll implicate Andrew Breitbart had prior knowledge of the crime, perhaps financed it, etc... (all speculation on my part at this time)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2010, 03:36:48 PM »
he broke the law.  Same way someone who breaks into any place, he belongs in jail.  Throw politics out of it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2010, 03:48:19 PM »
he broke the law.  Same way someone who breaks into any place, he belongs in jail.  Throw politics out of it.

People watch too many movies and tv shows before seriously thinking about the ramifications of their actions. 

I did some seriously bad destructive shit when I was younger, BUT NEVER GOT CAUGHT.  We always thought out all the possibilities, ramifications, alibis, etc.   

My friends and I blew a ton of shit up, cars, front doors off of homes, M80's through bedroom windows, paintballs attacks on people, and tons of crazy crap.   But guess what 240?  We thought it out and had plans for everything and never got caught.   Never once was it even close. 

This idiot looks like a fool for doing this.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2010, 05:45:16 PM »
yeah, they probably felt invincible with so many people giving them props for their last expose on acorn.

Adults shuold really think abuot the WORST THING that could happen every time they break the law.  Don't drive drunk unless you are really prepared to lose your license for a year or maybe kill somebody cause your judgment is a tad off and they are sober driving like shit.  Don't try to destroy phone offices in govt property unless you really are cool with the jail time.  Sure, it could have been a silly prank - but it could have been the next watergate.  I mean, who knows if their story (if they got caught) was to say "prank!"?   I know I would admit to prank if my plan was to plant bugs, etc.  Shit, I would swallow the receiver device, shrug and take credit for the prank - beats the mess from a watergate kinda thing.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2010, 06:45:54 AM »
The guy DESTROYED ACORN and showed it to be the fraud it is.Another great man.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2010, 07:37:56 AM »
  Classic example of a guy believing his own hype. He deserves whatever he gets.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2010, 09:40:19 AM »
He will be found guilty of nothing.Dimwits like Maddow and Olbermann has the story wrong ,as they do almost 100% of the time.As usual,when they are proven wrong,they will just go on to the next story to distort and lie about.