Author Topic: UFC 141 - Brock Lesnar is a pussy - and retires  (Read 36482 times)

che

• Getbig V
Re: UFC 141 - Brock Lesner is the biggest pussy!
« Reply #100 on: December 31, 2011, 07:19:45 AM »
Lol.

On a serious note, Brock looks sick, unhealthy, like there's still something going on.

Good thing he's done.

Everyone looks sick an unhealthy after taking a beating.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #101 on: December 31, 2011, 07:24:19 AM »
Lol, he looked sick before the beating. ;D

Think he's already got a deal worked out with WWE? :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Ak47

• Getbig I
« Reply #102 on: December 31, 2011, 07:25:59 AM »
I'm going to re-post this because it's beautiful  

"HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! look.at Lesnar sitting there on the ground....utterly defeated,  knowing full well Overeem could have ended his life if he wanted to.

A total fraud......exposed, being forced to swallow the fact that he's not tough...he's not a "badass"...he's not even an average fighter...be's a fucking coward who's afraid to take a punch. And once he was FORCED to fight guys he couldn't just throw around..,he was terrified and looking for any excuse to quit.

Awesome!!!

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #103 on: December 31, 2011, 07:46:08 AM »
I don't think Lesnar was a fraud...he's just completely shot as a fighter.  What sucks from my POV is that I think he went into the cage knowing he was shot.   He didn't look like he had any confidence in his wrestling at all.  The old, pre illness Brock would just freight train you...and with Overeem having never fought in a cage before, putting him on the fence and leaning on him awhile would have negated a lot of his stand up and taken a lot of his energy.  Then you're just a trip away from ending it via ground and pound.  But...Lesnar didn't have the ability to try that, so he just stood there and got his surgically destroyed gut caved in.

And WTF was up with Cowboy Cerrone?   Yeah...stand straight up..move straight in and back with no head movement against a Diaz...stupidest fight I've ever seen

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #104 on: December 31, 2011, 07:51:05 AM »
Overeem fought many many times in a cage in Strikeforce
Lesnar has no heart, oh he got a shot to the belly, awwwww
Uriah Faber won a decision with two broken hands, Nogeira didnt tap even though Mir broke his arm, Tim Sylvia the same, Sakuraba got his ear torn off in Pride, Lesnar is a phoney

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #105 on: December 31, 2011, 07:54:41 AM »
Uriah Faber won a decision with two broken hands, Nogeira didnt tap even though Mir broke his arm, Tim Sylvia the same, Sakuraba got his ear torn off in Pride, Lesnar is a phoney
this!
Be Happy,
Optimus

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #106 on: December 31, 2011, 08:02:08 AM »

Thank you....these fucking Lesnar apologists are making me sick. he's a fucking PUSSY.

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #107 on: December 31, 2011, 08:04:03 AM »
You ever taken a shot to the liver?  I have...it hurts worse than just about anything I can think of.  The issue with Lesnar isn't that he folded when he took the kick in the liver...a ton of other guys have.  The issue is that he went into the cage and didn't even try.  If i had paid to see this fight I'd be pissed because what people paid for a was the pleasure of seeing a shot fighter pick up a check without even trying to win.

Jizzacked

« Reply #108 on: December 31, 2011, 08:08:02 AM »
shameful showing from brock.... savage lifetime 5-3 record

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #109 on: December 31, 2011, 08:15:59 AM »
I hope Overeem vs Junior is a good fight because there's nothing else in the UFC heavies worth seeing.  Carwin can't get healthy, Velasquez looked like a beaten fighter at he weigh in against JR...after his injury, what's he got left.  That leaves us with Mir and Kongo...nice fighters, but they're more like gatekeeprs than contenders....

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #110 on: December 31, 2011, 08:28:09 AM »
I hope Overeem vs Junior is a good fight because there's nothing else in the UFC heavies worth seeing.  Carwin can't get healthy, Velasquez looked like a beaten fighter at he weigh in against JR...after his injury, what's he got left.  That leaves us with Mir and Kongo...nice fighters, but they're more like gatekeeprs than contenders....

Don't worry it wont be Overeem will beat him faster than he beat Lesnar.  The good fight will be Overeem v. Cain. Now that I want to see. 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #111 on: December 31, 2011, 08:35:50 AM »
Don't worry it wont be Overeem will beat him faster than he beat Lesnar.  The good fight will be Overeem v. Cain. Now that I want to see. 
You think Reem vs Cain is going to be better than Reem vs JDS?

Explain sir.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #112 on: December 31, 2011, 08:43:30 AM »
You think Reem vs Cain is going to be better than Reem vs JDS?

Explain sir.

Dos Santos is to small for Overeem. While is an awesome striker (best in UFC until Overeem arrived) he would get destroyed by Overeem it's a bad match up.  Overeems kickboxing (Best heavyweight in mma) and his superior striking (1st or 2nd in heavyweights in MMA) coupled with his superior size, strength and reach would relegate Dos Santos to a lucky punch. Now he is incredible on the ground but he's better standing up.  He'd get raped by Reem.

I'll write the Cain part in a couple min.  I have to go do something.

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: December 31, 2011, 08:51:45 AM »
Lesnar did well, considering his weak points (boxing and kicking skills well below average, and lack of speed/athleticism). I have the impression he works hard, takes mma seriously, and is very motivated. Handles everything professionally. Good team around him.
But Alistair is a difficult man to fight. Takes a lot of guts for anyone to step into the ring with him.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
« Reply #114 on: December 31, 2011, 08:53:53 AM »
Dos Santos is to small for Overeem. While is an awesome striker (best in UFC until Overeem arrived) he would get destroyed by Overeem it's a bad match up.  Overeems kickboxing (Best heavyweight in mma) and his superior striking (1st or 2nd in heavyweights in MMA) coupled with his superior size, strength and reach would relegate Dos Santos to a lucky punch. Now he is incredible on the ground but he's better standing up.  He'd get raped by Reem.

I'll write the Cain part in a couple min.  I have to go do something.

Never realised getbig would turn into this a few years ago when I first started posting about mma lol.

I would be up for an avatar bet that jds wins over overeme though.

I think jds mentioned hes healthy again in a week or so. add around 3.5 months to that since overeem didn't taake any real damage and this fight is probably on. If overeems mom stays healthy that is. If she gets sick again I assume Overeem might want a break.

edit* apparnetly overeem said he wants to fight in the summer. Jds wants to fight in may. Dana will probalby make dis happen before summer hopefully.

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: December 31, 2011, 09:00:42 AM »
shameful showing from brock.... savage lifetime 5-3 record

almost identical %age wise to Randy's, regardless of opposition.

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: December 31, 2011, 09:10:13 AM »
Never realised getbig would turn into this a few years ago when I first started posting about mma lol.

I think jds mentioned hes healthy again in a week or so. add around 3.5 months to that since overeem didn't taake any real damage and this fight is probably on. If overeems mom stays healthy that is. If she gets sick again I assume Overeem might want a break.

edit* apparnetly overeem said he wants to fight in the summer. Jds wants to fight in may. Dana will probalby make dis happen before summer hopefully.

Hey Swede, that's a wrap!! :D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #117 on: December 31, 2011, 09:10:38 AM »

I'll admit while I was a mild fan before, your postings def ushered MMA in to getbig to what it is now. You are to be commended Swede.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: December 31, 2011, 09:14:38 AM »
I'll admit while I was a mild fan before, your postings def ushered MMA in to getbig to what it is now. You are to be commended Swede.

thank you blackstrap molasses  ;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #119 on: December 31, 2011, 09:16:23 AM »

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: December 31, 2011, 09:19:00 AM »
:)

I dont even know what that is. It has "black" in it and Johnaay likes it  ;D

Dont you live in vegas? Do a few months of grappling and you will appriciate mma even more. Gets a lot more interesting to watch =) vegas has some crazy gyms

Balloon

• Getbig III
« Reply #121 on: December 31, 2011, 09:20:34 AM »
I don't know what fight your guys were watching.

Brock was busy throwing leg kicks, attempting takedowns and even landed a bruising right hand that cut Overeem's eyelid. I had Lesnar winning the round before he got caught with the liver kick (Which looked like a low blow IMO)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #122 on: December 31, 2011, 09:24:15 AM »
I dont even know what that is. It has "black" in it and Johnaay likes it  ;D

Dont you live in vegas? Do a few months of grappling and you will appriciate mma even more. Gets a lot more interesting to watch =) vegas has some crazy gyms

I know I've visted them all over the past month as I was interested in doing something other than lifting weights. I'm much to old to start fighting but I think it's great to stay in shape and to know how to protect yourself. Because of my employment situation, I think it would be irresponisible to commit that kind of cash to joining a gym like that. It's not Cheap. I was going to join Coutures gym but I found another one I liked as I wanted to learn kickboxing first...Yes, it's MMA heaven here. Everywhere you go. I've seen many of the fellas here whether at restaurants on the strip or in the gyms when I visted.

It's about 100-150 per month and you have to sign a contract...Much different than my 22.00 gold's gym membership with no contract...lol

axestream

• Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: December 31, 2011, 09:36:50 AM »
lol@the idiot thinking Overeem never fought in a cage before.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #124 on: December 31, 2011, 10:23:13 AM »
LOL....what a fucking disgrace...he should be dragged into the parking lot and shot in the back of the head

Dana White needs to just accept that he's a big, scary looking PUSSY who can't fight to save his life...Hahaahaahaaahaaahaaahaaahaa  :D :D :D :D :D :D

HAHAHA, literally :D

he was overwhelmed by overeems physical appearance alone haha :D, brock has very shity striking skills, and has 100 times less experience than overeem.

I knew all along brock would lose, it's just simple science... haha, look at those two. One is a guy who trains in the gym. The other guy is a tremendous athlete and dedicated warrior, big difference.

I guess overeem will now go fuck brock lesnars white wife and tell brock to shut the hell up :D