Author Topic: Chris Dorner - Southern California - rise and fall  (Read 182940 times)

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
Re: Chris Dorner - Southern California - the manhunt continues
« Reply #1375 on: February 13, 2013, 08:39:36 AM »
"Burn this MFing house down...."

LOL... WOW.... so much for "the smoke device accidentally set the ammo on fire"

The place is completely engulfed.  they torched it.

So much for the process he was owed.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #1376 on: February 13, 2013, 08:44:47 AM »

I won't pretend to KNOW shit...but the fact is we don't know who was saying that, when and what capacity they were in....it could very well be a pissed off police officer that wanted to see him burn to death, and who could blame him?

there is no way to prove that they were intentionally trying to do that, they will say it was emotional chatter in the heat of battle and no one on earth can prove otherwise...tear gas is a common practice.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #1377 on: February 13, 2013, 08:53:24 AM »
Wah Wah Wah, he ambushed innocent people and chose to stay in a burning buildind. He died a martyr for the stupid. Congrats buddy,

There were several reports saying that he attempted to emerge, and was forced back into the fire.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1378 on: February 13, 2013, 08:56:44 AM »
There were several reports saying that he attempted to emerge, and was forced back into the fire.

From the media. Automatically we should be skeptical.
A

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1379 on: February 13, 2013, 08:56:46 AM »
I'm sure Dorner had an underground tunnel out of there.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #1380 on: February 13, 2013, 08:58:47 AM »
I won't pretend to KNOW shit...but the fact is we don't know who was saying that, when and what capacity they were in....it could very well be a pissed off police officer that wanted to see him burn to death, and who could blame him?

there is no way to prove that they were intentionally trying to do that, they will say it was emotional chatter in the heat of battle and no one on earth can prove otherwise...tear gas is a common practice.

I would blame him for remaining in the police force.  A person can't have it both ways, where he will purport to uphold the law, while at the same time being perfectly inclined to subvert the law.  It is at the absolute center of the problem we have with our police forces.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1381 on: February 13, 2013, 08:59:43 AM »
there is no way to prove that they were intentionally trying to do that,

I dunno... I listened to that audio.. sounded a lot like a coordinated effort to set fire to the cabin, corner by corner.  Then it sounds like they kept the firefighters away intentionally.  I find it hard to reach any other outcome than they intentionally lit a fire, then let it burn with a human inside.

I'm not defending Dorner.  He killed innocents and deserved death penalty.  He never would have seen the needle in California.  I have cops in my family.  I knew from minute one, he could emerge naked with hands in air, and he'd be going home in a box.

Still, police take an oath to be ABOVE the emotion.  To me, it sounds a lot like they violated Geneva convention in this case.  True, nobody deserved it more than Dorner for killing innocents.  Still, once this is okay'd, and we can "smoke out" 1 dude, then we give Obama the ability to firebomb a million dudes.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #1382 on: February 13, 2013, 09:01:22 AM »
From the media. Automatically we should be skeptical.

I would be skeptical if it's not pursued.  A person should want to know exactly HOW this idea was put out there.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #1383 on: February 13, 2013, 09:03:11 AM »

A sniper killed him

they were tearing down the house with a bulldozer and he shot himself

he escaped in a car and was SEEN on camera going 120 mph down the mountain.. ::)

Timeline and facts are sketchy at best.

I heard they "pushed him back inside" three hours before the fire...in the initial firefight

then I heard it again as the house caught on fire..same words..."pushed him back inside"...the shit is all garbled at this point.

do i think that they accidentally on purpose let him burn to death? absolutely.

do i give a fuck?....nope.

I do wish he would have lived so the father of the innocent girl he murdered could be the one that put a bullet in his brain .

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #1384 on: February 13, 2013, 09:11:12 AM »
I dunno... I listened to that audio.. sounded a lot like a coordinated effort to set fire to the cabin, corner by corner.  Then it sounds like they kept the firefighters away intentionally.  I find it hard to reach any other outcome than they intentionally lit a fire, then let it burn with a human inside.

I'm not defending Dorner.  He killed innocents and deserved death penalty.  He never would have seen the needle in California.  I have cops in my family.  I knew from minute one, he could emerge naked with hands in air, and he'd be going home in a box.

Still, police take an oath to be ABOVE the emotion.  To me, it sounds a lot like they violated Geneva convention in this case.  True, nobody deserved it more than Dorner for killing innocents.  Still, once this is okay'd, and we can "smoke out" 1 dude, then we give Obama the ability to firebomb a million dudes.

I think so too.  but he was throwing grenades too. and using tear gas is allowed.  There are so many "outs" in the story it's not funny...and good luck getting these guys to admit it was intentional in a hearing, that's all I'm saying.

like i said, you can't judge a person's intent by hearing them talk, just off the top off my head, here's an excuse..."burn it down" is police jargon for shoot tear gas canisters....I heard tape of a cop saying "burn the gas, burn the gas"...BINGO...excuse.

there's no way ths goes any further than it is right now, CNN and internet chatter.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1385 on: February 13, 2013, 09:24:05 AM »
there's no way ths goes any further than it is right now, CNN and internet chatter.

I think there will be lawsuits.  From somebody.  From the ACLU maybe.  yes, Dorner deseved it, yes.  But a lot of child molesters deserved to be sodomized with a fiebrand in Times Square.  Still, law enforcement cannot do that.

Those angry yelling quotes (on the :53 clip) are bad, but the step-by-step of torching the place wall by wall - with the female dispatcher repeating each step of it - there's no misinterpreting it.  it was a planned and sequential torching of a building with a human inside.  Even if justified, these guys are gonna be getting lawyers.  SOMEONE will sue on his behalf.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #1386 on: February 13, 2013, 09:24:30 AM »
I think so too.  but he was throwing grenades too. and using tear gas is allowed.  There are so many "outs" in the story it's not funny...and good luck getting these guys to admit it was intentional in a hearing, that's all I'm saying.

like i said, you can't judge a person's intent by hearing them talk, just off the top off my head, here's an excuse..."burn it down" is police jargon for shoot tear gas canisters....I heard tape of a cop saying "burn the gas, burn the gas"...BINGO...excuse.

Good to see a murder of a man by fire bring out Groinks compassionate side.  Groink sounds like the kind of man who is on the edge, would you trust the mental stability of someone who would enjoy pissing in the mouths of a dead corpse, putting dildos in a corpses mouth and taking pictures. kicking his lifeless head, beating his dead charred  corpse with hammers and stabbing it with knives.  It wouldn't surprise me one bit if groink checked out via a vigilante style mass murder.  His lunatic rants are no different than the same ideas Dorner expressed in his manifesto at perceived injustices.  I would go as far to say they are very very similar personality types, both are deeply narcissistic, both have a strict sense of morality, both believe in taking vengence on those that violate that code, both believe that murder is acceptable for a cause, and both have big guns.  ;D
V

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #1387 on: February 13, 2013, 09:41:53 AM »
do i think that they accidentally on purpose let him burn to death? absolutely.

do i give a fuck?....nope.

So is it that you don't care he burned to death, or is it that you don't care about potential subversion of law by those who have sworn to uphold the law?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: Christopher Dorner
« Reply #1388 on: February 13, 2013, 09:42:16 AM »
Are you sure it was his body the found and not some other black outlaw with a gun?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #1389 on: February 13, 2013, 09:46:29 AM »

Sometimes people make decisions that don't allow the process to take place. It appears that's what he did.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1390 on: February 13, 2013, 09:46:40 AM »
Good to see a murder of a man by fire bring out Groinks compassionate side.  Groink sounds like the kind of man who is on the edge, would you trust the mental stability of someone who would enjoy pissing in the mouths of a dead corpse, putting dildos in a corpses mouth and taking pictures. kicking his lifeless head, beating his dead charred  corpse with hammers and stabbing it with knives.  It wouldn't surprise me one bit if groink checked out via a vigilante style mass murder.  His lunatic rants are no different than the same ideas Dorner expressed in his manifesto and perceived injustices.  I would go as far to say they are very very similar personality types, both are deeply narcissistic, both have a strict sense of morality, both believe in taking vengence on those that violate that code, both believe that murder is acceptable for a cause, and both have big guns.  ;D

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.  What do you know of compassion. You rant in post after post in a blood thirsty rage, intoxicated by the carnage.  You've shown zero compassion for the innocent victim killed by dorner.  Don't lecture anybody about justice or compassion.

A

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #1391 on: February 13, 2013, 09:51:11 AM »

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.  What do you know of compassion. You rant in post after post in a blood thirsty rage, intoxicated by the carnage.  You've shown zero compassion for the innocent victim killed by dorner.  Don't lecture anybody about justice or compassion.

I have shown compassion to the young lady brutally gunned down, and I have expressed the appropriate outrage at her father who is responsible for her death.  He should be deeply ashamed of the choices he has made and the price his family has had to pay for it.  If this man took his family into the wild knowingly provoked a pack of Lions and they attacked and killed his daughter, would you seriously blame the lions. Your outrage is misplaced, Dorner may have shot that mans daughter, but the Father gave him the Gun.
V

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1392 on: February 13, 2013, 09:54:17 AM »
I have shown compassion to the young lady brutally gunned down, and I have expressed the appropriate outrage at her father who is responsible for her death.  He should be deeply ashamed of the choices he has made and the price his family has had to pay for it.  If this man took his family into the wild knowingly provoked a pack of Lions and they attacked and killed his daughter, would you seriously blame the lions. Your outrage is misplaced, Dorner may have killed that mans daughter, but the Father gave him the Gun.

What a load of garbage.  A silly argument by an infantile intellect.  You're trying, and failing, to rationalize your own blood thirsty nature.  You think like a terrorist. 

A

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #1393 on: February 13, 2013, 09:55:52 AM »
Sometimes people make decisions that don't allow the process to take place. It appears that's what he did.

How so?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: Chris Dorner - Southern California - rise and fall
« Reply #1394 on: February 13, 2013, 09:56:11 AM »
Yes, it was the fathers bloodthirsty nature that killed the daughter

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #1395 on: February 13, 2013, 09:56:27 AM »
I think there will be lawsuits.  From somebody.  From the ACLU maybe.  yes, Dorner deseved it, yes.  But a lot of child molesters deserved to be sodomized with a fiebrand in Times Square.  Still, law enforcement cannot do that.

Those angry yelling quotes (on the :53 clip) are bad, but the step-by-step of torching the place wall by wall - with the female dispatcher repeating each step of it - there's no misinterpreting it.  it was a planned and sequential torching of a building with a human inside.  Even if justified, these guys are gonna be getting lawyers.  SOMEONE will sue on his behalf.

I don't know...if that's a protocol used in trying to get an uncooperative, violent suspect to surrender, then as much as people don't like it...oh well if he was too stupid to face facts and surrender.

Just using common sense, and i could be wrong here...but i don't see the police department being so stupid as to commit such an overt, stupid and unsanctioned act when it knows full well that there is national media covering their every move....time will tell.

everything is premature at this point. we don't know what happened on the ground in real time...we have snippets of dialogue here and there taken out of context.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #1396 on: February 13, 2013, 09:57:45 AM »
LAPD wanted him Dead DEAD  DEAD

they did not want this whistle blower on the stand and needing the LAPD to open files and have all these dirty cops on the stand

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1397 on: February 13, 2013, 09:59:00 AM »
it could very well be a pissed off police officer that wanted to see him burn to death, and who could blame him?

The audio shows two men enacting a burning plan they had discussed earlier, with a woman dispatcher repeating every detail.

I bet ALL the cops were pissed off.  But in the middle of a standoff firefight, one "rogue" cop doesn't locate a flamethrower and just start cooking the place.  this very much appears to be an action which was organized and thus needed approval from somebody.

I'm fine with dude getting wasted.  I'm not fine with a few policeman telling the media to step back 5 miles, then coordinating an effort to burn a human being alive.  Cause once it's okay once, it's okay to burn cities full of people.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1398 on: February 13, 2013, 09:59:27 AM »
Yes, it was the fathers bloodthirsty nature that killed the daughter

Yeah, by trying to defend the guy. 
A

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #1399 on: February 13, 2013, 10:00:27 AM »
What a load of garbage.  A silly argument by an infantile intellect.  You're trying, and failing, to rationalize your own blood thirsty nature.  You think like a terrorist.  

I think like a terrorist!.  That's rich.  You openly supported a corrupt Police Force, that routinely brings suffering and death to innocent people, you cheered as a man was murdered by the law and burnt to death without trial and in violation of the Geneva Convention, you ignored the Police as they shot at and seriously injured innocent citizens in pursuit of this man, you have openly shown support to a corrupt man who exposed his family too danger that resulted in his daughter being murdered.  And you routinely attempt to make light of Pitbull attack that has seen not only myself seriously injured but many innocent children brutally maimed, mauled and killed every year.  If you are the model of compassion and all things righteous, I will pass Thanks.
V