Author Topic: 49ers beat NE.  (Read 2948 times)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: 49ers beat NE.
« Reply #50 on: December 18, 2012, 03:37:22 PM »
fuck off groink

4 to and won by 1 td

if defense had stopped the 65 yad runback and 1 pass td for 35 yard in 4th pats probly woulda won

sepcial teams fail and coaching fail

same running back on pats lose ball twice, why was he still in? fakkkk

bitter loss

fuck al of you

If the 49ers hadn't moved to a prevent defense, the score wouldn't have even been close like that.

When they went man-to-man they shut down the Patriots almost every single time.

Someone doesn't really pay attention to football if they don't notice the defensive change that was made.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #51 on: December 18, 2012, 03:39:40 PM »
Pats do seem to have trouble with physical, Nfc teams.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #52 on: December 18, 2012, 04:28:32 PM »
  If three and out Tom completes a third down in both SB to the GIANTS     he has two more winner rings

Ifs do not a winner make.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #53 on: December 18, 2012, 05:55:11 PM »
Yeah you don't spot one of the best defenses a 31-3 lead.  I wouldn't brag about that 49er D after that game. :-X

:D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #54 on: December 18, 2012, 06:06:46 PM »
i wouldnt be suprised by that either. in fact im quite suprised that harbaugh has basically thrown smith into the gutter after a couple decent performances by kaepernick. smith had the best passer rating in the entire league.

What you see in Smith is all you're gonna get. This Kaepernick fella looks like his upside is through the roof. Harbaugh might see in Kaepernick what Bill Belichick saw in Brady when Bledsoe got hurt and lost his job for good to Brady.

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #55 on: December 18, 2012, 06:28:05 PM »
why no talk of brady as best ever?

was even montana this good this long?

I mean tae back the 2 superbowls given giants by refs

and the one given peyton by the 82 pass int call

an dbrady has what 7 rings?

I just love the good lookin white guy on top, reminds me of me.

:)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #56 on: December 18, 2012, 06:29:14 PM »
why no talk of brady as best ever?

was even montana this good this long?

I mean tae back the 2 superbowls given giants by refs

and the one given peyton by the 82 pass int call

an dbrady has what 7 rings?

I just love the good lookin white guy on top, reminds me of me.

:)

Why don't you just rewrite history while you're at it?
Goddamn you make no sense some times. History doesn't care about "what if's" dude. Only thing that matters is "what WAS".

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #57 on: December 18, 2012, 08:20:03 PM »
While Eli is full retard. Face it, Eli will never be in the same league as Brady.  Brady would put up 10x the numbers with Eli's weapons.

The only facts are that Eli owned Brady twice in the Super Bowl.  Everything else is speculation and irrelevant.

But, are you suggesting the Giants had better teams?  Brady's line gives him more time to throw than anyone.
Y

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #58 on: December 19, 2012, 08:12:56 AM »
Why don't you just rewrite history while you're at it?
Goddamn you make no sense some times. History doesn't care about "what if's" dude. Only thing that matters is "what WAS".

Montana's first superbowl win was in 81... He then had 3 more in the late 80s. So yes... Montana was easily that good that long.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: December 19, 2012, 02:08:49 PM »
The only facts are that Eli owned Brady twice in the Super Bowl.  Everything else is speculation and irrelevant.

But, are you suggesting the Giants had better teams?  Brady's line gives him more time to throw than anyone.
Eli is not the reason his team wins most of the time. Brady is the reason the Patriots win 90% of thier games.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #60 on: December 19, 2012, 03:25:48 PM »
Eli is not the reason his team wins most of the time. Brady is the reason the Patriots win 90% of thier games.

You've lost me - what's the debate here?
Y

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #61 on: December 19, 2012, 03:36:01 PM »
You've lost me - what's the debate here?

apparently it's "Tom Brady is the greatest QB of all time and when they win, it's because of him, and when they lose it's not his fault"

or

"The Patriots are a dynasty, even though they haven't won a Super bowl in 8 years. And whenever they lose, the other team got lucky and it's not really a win"

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #62 on: December 19, 2012, 03:37:12 PM »
apparently it's "Tom Brady is the greatest QB of all time and when they win, it's because of him, and when they lose it's not his fault"

or

"The Patriots are a dynasty, even though they haven't won a Super bowl in 8 years. And whenever they lose, the other team got lucky and it's not really a win"

well 2 giants won were pats wins faily, refs just fixed it

and peyton one was refs fix 82 pass in call

so teres 3

hek stealrs won due to pats injuries

ya booner

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 19, 2012, 03:51:08 PM »

or

Exactly.  8)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #64 on: December 19, 2012, 03:52:29 PM »
  Yeah   their D sucked too

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
« Reply #65 on: December 19, 2012, 08:30:45 PM »
Alex Smith may have had the high ratings, but there's no way he makes those same throws Kaepernick did.   He doesn't have the arm strength or the balls to attempt those kinda throws.

49ers lost Justin Smith, their best DL, when the comeback started.  He's the heart & soul of that line.  No way Aldon Smith has 19.5 sacks without Justin Smith.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #66 on: December 19, 2012, 10:55:42 PM »
Alex Smith may have had the high ratings, but there's no way he makes those same throws Kaepernick did.   He doesn't have the arm strength or the balls to attempt those kinda throws.

49ers lost Justin Smith, their best DL, when the comeback started.  He's the heart & soul of that line.  No way Aldon Smith has 19.5 sacks without Justin Smith.
  Justin is a fucking beast and one of the very best in the NFL but as someone who has been watching every frisco game i have to say i think Aldon has been playing at a higher level.

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
« Reply #67 on: December 19, 2012, 11:47:05 PM »
  Justin is a fucking beast and one of the very best in the NFL but as someone who has been watching every frisco game i have to say i think Aldon has been playing at a higher level.

Aldon is a monster doing historic things.  That sack last week against the dolphins was ridiculous! Pancaked the OT with a bull rush move. 

They got an awesome game coming up in Seattle.  Kaep vs Wilson.  These young qbs are out of control

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #68 on: December 20, 2012, 12:04:56 AM »
Aldon is a monster doing historic things.  That sack last week against the dolphins was ridiculous! Pancaked the OT with a bull rush move. 

They got an awesome game coming up in Seattle.  Kaep vs Wilson.  These young qbs are out of control

yup.. rg3 and luck too.. 

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #69 on: December 20, 2012, 08:08:34 AM »
How many gifts where NE given?  Well I guess having full video tape help them win three superbowls.

well 2 giants won were pats wins faily, refs just fixed it

and peyton one was refs fix 82 pass in call

so teres 3

hek stealrs won due to pats injuries

ya booner