Author Topic: ESF Update  (Read 18690 times)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: ESF I'm Calling You Out!!
« Reply #200 on: December 24, 2017, 04:43:36 PM »
Are you serious you don't wash your hair?? Coconut oil for conditioner?

Wash mine with Suave body wash. Zero other hair products or supps.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #201 on: December 24, 2017, 04:46:09 PM »
Yikes. Pubic hair and Hubble telescope glasses  :-X

I see I'm not the only one who has noticed. I guess everybody else was just being nice and not mentioning it.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #202 on: December 24, 2017, 04:56:21 PM »
If this is as true as you being lean and mean at 260 lbs, or your incredible strength claims, or your fantastic inmate stories such as nurses spot injecting you, you must really say "I've never had a problem alternating between my right and my left hand". Hope that helps.

260 requires a bit more strict diet than I care to follow daily. 

And please show us all, myself included, where these " incredible strength claims" are.

And nurses spot injecting me? Seriously puss, wtf is so hard to comprehend about having the nurses shoot 1cc in my left or right rear delt or left or right rectus femorus (since your obese ads doesn't even train or have any knowledge of anatomy, I'm sure, seriously 100% sure, you'll have to Google it) once every 2 weeks.

Seriously, with some of you idiots its like telling a 3yr old the Easter bunny doesn't exist and having them not believe me and arguing about it (I.e. you argue about shit you know absolutely nothing about with somebody who actually does).

Sorry, when it comes to talking about girls and dating and actually having sex with more than one girl every 25 years without having to pay for it, I forget I'm speaking to somebody's obese and socially inept

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
Re: ESF Update
« Reply #203 on: December 24, 2017, 04:57:58 PM »
when they used to arrest the flotsam and jetsam on manly beach for performing illegal 'unmanly' acts on each, other my job as volunteer deputy was to weigh the apprehended lads, frisk them and measure their arms. if insufficient hypertrophy was suspected, the lads were often sentenced to 6 months of training on my biceps supinator to get those arms up to snuff for thier parole hearing. of course they were required to train wearing only knickers so i would be able to supervise their progress 'fully'
"

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #204 on: December 24, 2017, 05:00:54 PM »
when they used to arrest the flotsam and jetsam on manly beach for performing illegal 'unmanly' acts on each, other my job as volunteer deputy was to weigh the apprehended lads, frisk them and measure their arms. if insufficient hypertrophy was suspected, the lads were often sentenced to 6 months of training on my biceps supinator to get those arms up to snuff for thier parole hearing. of course they were required to train wearing only knickers so i would be able to supervise their progress 'fully'

Checks out

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: December 24, 2017, 05:05:14 PM »
"

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: December 24, 2017, 05:24:47 PM »

Haha  :D

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: December 24, 2017, 05:37:37 PM »
260 requires a bit more strict diet than I care to follow daily. 

And please show us all, myself included, where these " incredible strength claims" are.

And nurses spot injecting me? Seriously puss, wtf is so hard to comprehend about having the nurses shoot 1cc in my left or right rear delt or left or right rectus femorus (since your obese ads doesn't even train or have any knowledge of anatomy, I'm sure, seriously 100% sure, you'll have to Google it) once every 2 weeks.

Seriously, with some of you idiots its like telling a 3yr old the Easter bunny doesn't exist and having them not believe me and arguing about it (I.e. you argue about shit you know absolutely nothing about with somebody who actually does).

Sorry, when it comes to talking about girls and dating and actually having sex with more than one girl every 25 years without having to pay for it, I forget I'm speaking to somebody's obese and socially inept

Bicycle repairman has a pretty good physique

"

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #208 on: December 24, 2017, 05:51:00 PM »
How many of those deputies are on gear?

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #209 on: December 24, 2017, 05:59:04 PM »
That's the same body weight that was on the ID card I got for California while I still had a South Dakota driver's license when I was 15 and that's the body weight that's on my California ID card now. The California driver's license stated I was 6 foot 1 and 230 lb. I got a replacement California ID when they took my California driver's license for the DUI in 2016. Have you ever been fucking arrested?  I don't know what they do whatever bumfuk European shithole you live in but They don't fucking weigh you here in the US weather in South Dakota or California you dumb fuck mother fucker. I wasn't even 186 when I left the fucking hospital after my hip surgery after a month of zero anabolics in the fucking hospital. Add to that I got out of the hospital in mid-september I wasn't booked in for two months now after that which means I've been back in the gym and back on testosterone and back in the gym for a good 6 7 or 8 weeks by the time I was booked in on November 8th. Apparently being a wizard of Truth doesn't require any sort of fucking logic. Fucking punk guy
Did you not lose a leg?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #210 on: December 24, 2017, 07:33:30 PM »
The fact you were even arrested in the first place cements loser status.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #211 on: December 24, 2017, 07:44:03 PM »
That's the same body weight that was on the ID card I got for California while I still had a South Dakota driver's license when I was 15 and that's the body weight that's on my California ID card now. The California driver's license stated I was 6 foot 1 and 230 lb. I got a replacement California ID when they took my California driver's license for the DUI in 2016. Have you ever been fucking arrested?  I don't know what they do whatever bumfuk European shithole you live in but They don't fucking weigh you here in the US weather in South Dakota or California you dumb fuck mother fucker. I wasn't even 186 when I left the fucking hospital after my hip surgery after a month of zero anabolics in the fucking hospital. Add to that I got out of the hospital in mid-september I wasn't booked in for two months now after that which means I've been back in the gym and back on testosterone and back in the gym for a good 6 7 or 8 weeks by the time I was booked in on November 8th. Apparently being a wizard of Truth doesn't require any sort of fucking logic. Fucking punk guy

Brutal meltdown about your weight.
X

QuietYou

« Reply #212 on: December 24, 2017, 11:23:09 PM »

lmao

Bicycle repairman

• Getbig II
« Reply #213 on: December 25, 2017, 04:17:24 AM »

Heavy meltdown indeed. He should take things more lightly.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #214 on: December 25, 2017, 05:44:50 AM »
Did you not lose a leg?

Where the fuck do you gather I lost a leg? Dumb guy yea, I was walking around the fucking Hospital filming videos while on one leg just hours after surgery after they apparently cut off my fucking leg you dumb mother fucker

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #215 on: December 25, 2017, 05:46:13 AM »
How many of those deputies are on gear?

What deps? Ones I know? Or deputies in general?

Nevermind. not going to answer that here

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #216 on: December 25, 2017, 05:50:17 AM »
Did they give you dilaudid or morphine?

QuietYou

« Reply #217 on: December 25, 2017, 05:59:08 AM »
How many shanks did you have in prison? I already knew you lead a clan there. But how many people made up your clan? 100 or 1000? Obviously the 10's are not enough for a man your calibur.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #218 on: December 25, 2017, 07:17:20 AM »
Where the fuck do you gather I lost a leg? Dumb guy yea, I was walking around the fucking Hospital filming videos while on one leg just hours after surgery after they apparently cut off my fucking leg you dumb mother fucker
You've done far braver and more extraordinary things...

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #219 on: December 25, 2017, 08:48:50 AM »
Bicycle repairman has a pretty good physique

If Bike repairman has a head of hair I'm pretty sure he's in the running to take this!

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #220 on: December 25, 2017, 10:14:57 AM »
Did they give you dilaudid or morphine?

In the hospital? Got 80m oxy CR 2x a day, 30mg oxy IR 6x a day and 2mg iv diluadid every 2hrs, & best believe I was awake for those 2mg shots round the clock. I'd "sleep" for maybe an hours a night n 1-2 30min naps during the day the whole time I was there post surgery.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #221 on: December 25, 2017, 10:21:08 AM »
How many shanks did you have in prison? I already knew you lead a clan there. But how many people made up your clan? 100 or 1000? Obviously the 10's are not enough for a man your calibur.

I had zero shanks in prison. Never needed one. Others could carry but I never did.

In county I was a short timer so the woods already had their reps n right-hands in each unit. But in most units I had served more actual time than most n was older so "putting in work" was optional. Plus I outweighed most there by 40+lbs, including Woods, paisas, homies, brothers, nortenos, etc.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #222 on: December 25, 2017, 10:24:23 AM »
I had zero shanks in prison. Never needed one. Others could carry but I never did.

In county I was a short timer so the woods already had their reps n right-hands in each unit. But in most units I had served more actual time than most n was older so "putting in work" was optional. Plus I outweighed most there by 40+lbs, including Woods, paisas, homies, brothers, nortenos, etc.
'Most' were 146lbs so?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #223 on: December 25, 2017, 10:35:33 AM »
ESFITNESS is EXTREMELY sensitive.

I mean, he is "sitting" here defending his weight to a bunch of random people on the internet. He gets offended very easily.

Sad.
X

Bicycle repairman

• Getbig II
« Reply #224 on: December 25, 2017, 10:38:50 AM »
ESFITNESS is EXTREMELY sensitive.

I mean, he is "sitting" here defending his weight to a bunch of random people on the internet. He gets offended very easily.

Sad.

He doesn't take offenses lightly.