Author Topic: Lebron James bothered me before but now...  (Read 1543 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Lebron James bothered me before but now...
« on: July 07, 2010, 08:43:53 AM »
This egofucking maniac holding a one hour press conference is just plain ridiculous.  At least Michael Jordan was humble.  This brat is just a fucking loser that will only ever win a championship when put on a team with two other all stars but of course they'll still give James all of the credit for winning.

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: Lebron James bothered me before but now...
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2010, 08:46:51 AM »
This egofucking maniac holding a one hour press conference is just plain ridiculous.  At least Michael Jordan was humble.  This brat is just a fucking loser that will only ever win a championship when put on a team with two other all stars but of course they'll still give James all of the credit for winning.

General conscensus by those in the know is that he has decided on Miami now Wade and Bosh have signed there.My opinion is that all three of them have known for 3 years that they would sign in Miami this summer, all the other press reports are smoke and mirrors to make it look like Lebron tried to get help in Cleveland before he left.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2010, 08:51:58 AM »
I just don't see how it's in his interest to go anywhere except to Madison Sq. Garden. Miami? Really? He's giving up so much money NOT going to NYC it's not even funny.

SweatingCheese

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2010, 08:52:37 AM »
If some (should be all) of the proceeds go to the Boy's and Girl's Club then it's better (but still not okay IMO).  I see only downside for Lebron where this press conference is concerned.

His attention whoring surpasses what I've seen even on GetBig...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2010, 08:54:06 AM »
leBronze

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2010, 09:00:00 AM »
LeBrick takes attention whoring to new levels.  Even Brett Favre is embarrassed by him.

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2010, 09:05:09 AM »
Did any of you hear the reports about how much money Lebron brought to Cleavland; an estimated $20mill a season not including jersey sales and memorabilia. That is crazy! With that said, Lebron just wants a title and will probably get it in Miami
You Can't Do It!!!

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2010, 09:05:57 AM »
I just don't see how it's in his interest to go anywhere except to Madison Sq. Garden. Miami? Really? He's giving up so much money NOT going to NYC it's not even funny.

Not really, Miami is tax free and its been proven time and time again he'll get no more money playing in New York from Endorsements than he would in Cleveland.Lebron is a global brand, the world is bigger than USA, the 6 billion or so people outside of the USA dont give a fuck which team he's on, NBA has always been a league focused on Individuals and not the team.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2010, 09:10:32 AM »
Not really, Miami is tax free and its been proven time and time again he'll get no more money playing in New York from Endorsements than he would in Cleveland.Lebron is a global brand, the world is bigger than USA, the 6 billion or so people outside of the USA dont give a fuck which team he's on, NBA has always been a league focused on Individuals and not the team.

Very true.  Tax situation in NY is killing the Knicks.  Thats why the Yankees overpay so badly for their free-agents...they have to, to make up the taxation difference.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2010, 09:17:37 AM »

I'm a Knicks fan but that team will never win anything. He'd be much better off staying away.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2010, 09:20:02 AM »

An interesting argument, but where has it been proven? Just curious who broke it down and where.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2010, 09:21:50 AM »
General conscensus by those in the know is that he has decided on Miami now Wade and Bosh have signed there.My opinion is that all three of them have known for 3 years that they would sign in Miami this summer, all the other press reports are smoke and mirrors to make it look like Lebron tried to get help in Cleveland before he left.

No way.  He is not going to Miami.  Big risk with no payoff.  If he loses Wade still has a ring, Bosh and Wade will be getting more in salary, in the end James would be a loser.  If they do win, they'll say it's because he was on this strong team blah blah.  Either way he loses.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2010, 09:23:47 AM »
I'm a Knicks fan but that team will never win anything. He'd be much better off staying away.

Lebrick just wants to be recruited and will announce his decision like a Blue Chip recruit in H.S. Lebrick ends back up in Cleveland but only for three years and then will jump to New Jersey and rap with Jay-z.  ;)
D

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2010, 09:28:53 AM »
Lebrick just wants to be recruited and will announce his decision like a Blue Chip recruit in H.S. Lebrick ends back up in Cleveland but only for three years and then will jump to New Jersey and rap with Jay-z.  ;)

If he holds a presser to announce he is going back to cleveland for only 3 YEARS!  A reporter must get up and slap that fucker across his head.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2010, 09:49:48 AM »
If he holds a presser to announce he is going back to cleveland for only 3 YEARS!  A reporter must get up and slap that fucker across his head.

That would be me.  :D Lebrick really, really, really "BELIEVES" he is the only one who plays Basketball. Lebrick believes that he is better then Jordan, Magic, Cousy, Kobe, West, Ewing, Worthy, George "Iceman" Gervin, Oscar Roberston, Stockton, Karl Malone, Frazier, Drexler, Chamberlin, David Robinson, Shaq, Elgin Baylor, Willis Reed, Reggie, Moses Malone, George Mikan, Kareem, Dave Cowens and Pistol Pete......i cannot think of anymore right now but you get the idea.  :)
D

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2010, 10:02:15 AM »
he wants 3 things.
1. 1st billionaire athlete.  again...someone forgot to tell him about tiger
2. wants to be jordan.  buffett and many have said he needs to play his career in one place for that to happen...because commitment is one of jordan's biggest + marks
3. he wants to be a bigger name than jordan by retirement.  he needs to stay with one team to even come within 90% of that icon status.  like shaq and kobe...his s##t dont really sell for nike but the league has to have its' star.  air still rules even in another generation.

yeah...he is doing the whole college tour thing because he didnt get the chance.

as far as jordan....that's hard because there are people like myself who havent even bothered to watch the 1st 7 yrs of his career so next 10?  he needs 7 titles in 10 yrs.  PLEASE DONT LET THAT HAPPEN.

anyway...as long as he doesnt go to NY...i'm ok.  for some reason i just see him getting more TV time.  ::)

i think he stays in cleveland.  money is same.  he isnt replacing the air line at nike even in NY.  so he needs i was better than mike at the end of his career so he needs cleveland and what he does for the city and surrounding areas as far as impact.

no impact with him in NY...just another face with jeter, jay z and others.    

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2010, 10:23:12 AM »
he wants 3 things.
1. 1st billionaire athlete.  again...someone forgot to tell him about tiger
2. wants to be jordan.  buffett and many have said he needs to play his career in one place for that to happen...because commitment is one of jordan's biggest + marks
3. he wants to be a bigger name than jordan by retirement.  he needs to stay with one team to even come within 90% of that icon status.  like shaq and kobe...his s##t dont really sell for nike but the league has to have its' star.  air still rules even in another generation.

yeah...he is doing the whole college tour thing because he didnt get the chance.

as far as jordan....that's hard because there are people like myself who havent even bothered to watch the 1st 7 yrs of his career so next 10?  he needs 7 titles in 10 yrs.  PLEASE DONT LET THAT HAPPEN.

This is a rational assessment, G-Thong, but don't you think if he won 6 or 7 titles with the New York, Can't Win a Thing Nickerbockers he would then be King of the Land?
anyway...as long as he doesnt go to NY...i'm ok.  for some reason i just see him getting more TV time.  ::)

i think he stays in cleveland.  money is same.  he isnt replacing the air line at nike even in NY.  so he needs i was better than mike at the end of his career so he needs cleveland and what he does for the city and surrounding areas as far as impact.

no impact with him in NY...just another face with jeter, jay z and others.    

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2010, 10:27:25 AM »
No way.  He is not going to Miami.  Big risk with no payoff.  If he loses Wade still has a ring, Bosh and Wade will be getting more in salary, in the end James would be a loser.  If they do win, they'll say it's because he was on this strong team blah blah.  Either way he loses.

Magic had Kareem and Worthy, Bird had Mchale, Johnson and Parish, Kobe had Gasol, Bynum,Odom,Shaq, Malone,Payton..cant be bothered to list the rest for Kobe, Jordan had Pippen, Rodman, Kukoc,Grant, I dont see anyone looking back at their careers and slamming them for it, I just listed 4 Star players there with a combined Championship total of 19.End of the day if Lebron goes to Miami and turns them in to the second coming of the showtime lakers then all history will show is that Lebron was a winner.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2010, 10:28:33 AM »

QFT, he is just waiting until they build an arena and move the Nets to Brooklyn because who the hell wants to play in Newark?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2010, 11:12:04 AM »
Magic had Kareem and Worthy, Bird had Mchale, Johnson and Parish, Kobe had Gasol, Bynum,Odom,Shaq, Malone,Payton..cant be bothered to list the rest for Kobe, Jordan had Pippen, Rodman, Kukoc,Grant, I dont see anyone looking back at their careers and slamming them for it, I just listed 4 Star players there with a combined Championship total of 19.End of the day if Lebron goes to Miami and turns them in to the second coming of the showtime lakers then all history will show is that Lebron was a winner.

Oh lordy me.  What is happening here is unprecedented where three known superstars come to one team while in their prime.  Sure you had the over the hill dream teams but not the young one.  Lebron wants 100% credit for winning championships, he is a selfish shit who wouldn't share his glory with wade and bosh.  Lebron would shit if they make it to the finals and wade averages 40 a night and lebron got 30 by being doubled all night.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2010, 11:33:11 AM »
Oh lordy me.  What is happening here is unprecedented where three known superstars come to one team while in their prime.  Sure you had the over the hill dream teams but not the young one.  Lebron wants 100% credit for winning championships, he is a selfish shit who wouldn't share his glory with wade and bosh.  Lebron would shit if they make it to the finals and wade averages 40 a night and lebron got 30 by being doubled all night.

hahaha...i dont see him on a team with another scorer where he could possibly end the season 2nd in scoring.  you never know with another ball hog like wade.  yes...jordan put it up out of necessity but he had no problem going 12pts one night and letting paxon, bj armstrong or pippen get the game winner and the stats for the week.

i lost interest in leboring when he said he wanted to be 1st billion athlete.  his mind is on his status and money...not necessarily making you a multi-year all-state like him.  in the end jordan got 20M per season but if i remember he was earning 3-4m at one pt with no words.  well...nike covered the difference.  i could be wrong since i havent even watched more than 5% of his games in cleveland....just go by what he says, etc.

anyway...his groupies and star stuck  fans will love him one way or another     

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2010, 11:46:41 AM »
That press conference special with King James will have more of an audience rating tonight then any soccer game played the last 3 weeks

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2010, 12:13:39 PM »
Bosh 2 Miami with Wade.

he'll resign with cleveland n finish there.  f##kin waste of 1hr of TV.  if he goes to miami...he'd be lucky to avg 22pts a game.  that would limit his league MVP titles and scoring titles.  it's still about him...right?  

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2010, 12:18:19 PM »
If he planned on staying in Cleveland why didn't he give the fans, there, a vote of confidence. He supposedly cares so much about them, and, it's not like doing so would've cost him money. He still was gonna get paid.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2010, 12:24:25 PM »
If he planned on staying in Cleveland why didn't he give the fans, there, a vote of confidence. He supposedly cares so much about them, and, it's not like doing so would've cost him money. He still was gonna get paid.

bosh, wade and james are like having a 2, 3, 4.  no true pt or center.  that s##t could back fire in playoffs too because of ball distribution problems.  well...f##k it.  just dont go to NY.