Author Topic: And LeBron James goes to..........  (Read 13397 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: And LeBron James goes to..........
« Reply #75 on: July 08, 2010, 07:52:03 PM »
RATTTTT RILEY will take over as head coach very shortly....hahha he used dwayne wade as a spy in meetings with other teams.

Is Pat Riley still alive? Why don't they just get Dr. James Naismith?

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #76 on: July 08, 2010, 08:17:59 PM »
D

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #77 on: July 08, 2010, 08:24:18 PM »
should've went to chicago

can't be bigger than jordan by joining an all star team with an elite player that already has a title

E

clown a$$ move.  no one ever compare this guy to jordan.  he brings a championship to cleveland or lowly ny than so be it.  only king james by nice to sell shoes.  anyway...i havent watched the 1st 7yrs and dont plan on watching the next 10 but good gossip anyway. 

HE AINT JORDAN, NEVER WILL BE.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: July 08, 2010, 08:35:04 PM »

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #79 on: July 08, 2010, 08:43:29 PM »
Jesus, Cavs Owner is pissed!!!!!

http://www.nba.com/cavaliers/news/gilbert_letter_100708.html

I wonder how many players on the Cavs over the years have been traded without the owner giving them a heads up on his intentions? Fuck this Cavs owner.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: July 08, 2010, 08:45:42 PM »
Lebron James knows that there can only be one MJ. Its not even worth trying to fill his shoes. So he decided to go to Miami and become the next Magic Johnson. You heard it here first folks. He is going to start dishing the ball.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #82 on: July 08, 2010, 08:55:34 PM »
"I PERSONALLY GUARANTEE THAT THE CLEVELAND CAVALIERS WILL WIN AN NBA CHAMPIONSHIP BEFORE THE SELF-TITLED FORMER ‘KING’ WINS ONE"

wow the things people say when they are filled with emotions :o :o

if you can't keep the hometown kid with hometown pride, you aren't keeping anybody worthwhile

i understand cavs fans disappointment, but how many of them left or would leave cleveland for what they felt is a better job opportunity?

E
E

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: July 08, 2010, 09:00:00 PM »
"I PERSONALLY GUARANTEE THAT THE CLEVELAND CAVALIERS WILL WIN AN NBA CHAMPIONSHIP BEFORE THE SELF-TITLED FORMER ‘KING’ WINS ONE"

E

Maybe not. I think he is about to unleash a shitstorm of info thats been kept from the public, something I read on another forum which makes sense

"
Oh, and I've mentioned this several times now, but I've long held the theory that Dan Gilbert has been stacking strong evidence of tampering from every team that has courted Lebron James.

My guess? Dan Gilbert goes on all out legal attack against Miami to block this signing, and subsequently every other team he may try and go to.

Best case scenario... Lebron is forced to sign for the MLE with the Rockets or something."

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: July 08, 2010, 09:01:18 PM »

if you can't keep the hometown kid with hometown pride, you aren't keeping anybody worthwhile

i understand cavs fans disappointment, but how many of them left or would leave cleveland for what they felt is a better job opportunity?

E
More power to the owner.  Nike and the nba gave this douchbag #23 and the king title.  Should have known when he started getting all the tats he was just another player.  Jordan wouldn’t do that s##t.  DON’T EVER MAKE THE COMPARSION AGAIN.  IF NIKE TRIES IT…DON’T EVER BUY ANOTHER PAIR OF THEIR SHOES.

raging leboring it fun.  :)

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: July 08, 2010, 09:10:41 PM »
Wine and gold is someone who works high up in the cavs organisation who posts on realcavsfans, sounds like Lebron is about to be brutally exposed for something

"Wine and Gold  View Post

Good God. I believe that Dan Gilbert is about to take down the veil that has been protecting Lebron James.....

Personally, I wish this would have come right after the playoffs, when the stench was still fresh ...the fact is, that if he signed with us we very well may have been planning to trade him before the ink had dried."

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: July 08, 2010, 09:30:08 PM »
Wine and gold is someone who works high up in the cavs organisation who posts on realcavsfans, sounds like Lebron is about to be brutally exposed for something

Good God. I believe that Dan Gilbert is about to take down the veil that has been protecting Lebron James.....

Personally, I wish this would have come right after the playoffs, when the stench was still fresh ...the fact is, that if he signed with us we very well may have been planning to trade him before the ink had dried."

Yeah but you don't fuck with the Jews who make up south beach. Hell every ref in the NBA is on the take. Anyone who tries to fuck with that will end up in the bottom of the Atlantic.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: July 08, 2010, 09:41:36 PM »
Yeah but you don't fuck with the Jews who make up south beach. Hell every ref in the NBA is on the take. Anyone who tries to fuck with that will end up in the bottom of the Atlantic.

Reading between the lines it looks like they are going to say Lebron deliberatly tanked the celtics series so he could leave, cavs owner just come out in last few minutes and said Lebron quit in game 6.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: July 08, 2010, 09:56:32 PM »
Brutal Meltdown

DeketheCreep

• Getbig IV
  • then does a head stand and spread his ass apart!
« Reply #89 on: July 08, 2010, 09:59:18 PM »

i havent been able to view realcavsfans for a couple days!!!
 >:(

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: July 08, 2010, 10:08:23 PM »
i havent been able to view realcavsfans for a couple days!!!
 >:(

Cavs Owner just came out and said Lebron THREW games 2,4,5 and 6, vs the celtics. wow, shits getting real

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: July 08, 2010, 10:09:09 PM »
Brutal Meltdown

This is great!!  ;D
D

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: July 08, 2010, 10:34:05 PM »
I wonder how many players on the Cavs over the years have been traded without the owner giving them a heads up on his intentions? Fuck this Cavs owner.

I dislike all that's been going on with Lebron as much as the next guy, but that's just straight up unprofessional. I don't care how butthurt you are, if you're the owner of an NBA team, you can't release an open letter of petty insults and trash talk about your former star player because he decided to try playing for another team. If I interprested that letter correctly, there's more crap to come from him, too.

Won't be surprised if Lebron decides to go after him if he keeps up the talk. Pretty sure that he crossed the line there, and if he keeps dancing around on the other side of it, he deserves whatever he gets.

It was, however, good for a laugh. Its stuff like this that reminds me why we have Ohio. We've got to get our entertainment from somewhere.   :D 8)
D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #93 on: July 08, 2010, 10:51:22 PM »
no player will want to play for this cleve owner after this.

He was pumping his fist after meeting with lebron this week - my guess is that lebron looked him in the eye and accepted the deal, then got a better deal and took it.

the kid is 25 and has never had to do much besides play ball and enjoy everyone around him sucking up since age 10.  His word probably doesn't mean that much do him.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #94 on: July 08, 2010, 11:16:01 PM »
Poor Effort by the Cavs owner, horrible.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #95 on: July 08, 2010, 11:26:56 PM »
high school girl and 2 kids with him so he's probably grounded a bit.  of course he got his money girls here n there in cities he travels too.  i'd guess NY if he is willing to go thru another 5 yrs of growing.  scott is CP3 in cleveland next season who isnt staying with douchebag hornets.   

they think you hop off plan and colombian/cuba women just waiting for them.  standard gringo fantasy.     ::)

in a good yr i could probably hook up with #2 but it would be mostly likely via one of my sisters.
All of those women got breast implants...sorry...

And it would funny as all get out if Lebron doesn't win jack in MIA. it's already starting to play out that he is the biggest bust in the NBA.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: July 08, 2010, 11:29:44 PM »
All of those women got breast implants...sorry...

And it would funny as all get out if Lebron doesn't win jack in MIA. it's already starting to play out that he is the biggest bust in the NBA.

that's ok.  i just found the picture floating to throw it at a getbigger. i'm not sure they are even cuban.  anyway...just dont put leboring ever in the same sentense with jordan ever again.

dont see those 3 working for more than 1 ring like wade n shaq.  ledumb in for a big surprise. 

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #97 on: July 08, 2010, 11:41:20 PM »
no player will want to play for this cleve owner after this.

He was pumping his fist after meeting with lebron this week - my guess is that lebron looked him in the eye and accepted the deal, then got a better deal and took it.

the kid is 25 and has never had to do much besides play ball and enjoy everyone around him sucking up since age 10.  His word probably doesn't mean that much do him.
This...

Lebron will probably be booed senselessly when he plays Cleveland. And if he visits, oh damn...whatever ride he has will be effed up...no driving the Lambo

tallandfat

• Getbig II
« Reply #98 on: July 09, 2010, 03:58:02 AM »
anyone but the "hand me a title mr mcmahon" kobe lakers

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #99 on: July 09, 2010, 07:46:47 AM »
Good call db2431.  My jaw dropped when he said he was going to cleveland.  These guys will learn the most important thing ANY team needs is a bench.  right now there's no bench.  If either one of the three gets injured they are fucked unless they get some solid players but they don't have much money to do it.

I can understand why he did what he did.  he already has more money than he'll ever need for 10 lifetimes.  No point playing in a crappy city where you can't attract top notch players to come and play for.  Boozer took off as soon as he could and so did Lebron.  Now he can live it up.  I don't think he enjoys playing 80 games a year to end up with nothing at the end.  Now he can do it and have a top chance at a ring.

Still compare the lakers to the Heat.  If Bynum is healthy who is going to stop him?Udonis?  HAHA.  Kobe and wade will cross each other out, Bosh and Gasol will cross each other out.  James is the key here.  But if Bynum gets 20 and Bron gets thirty the Lakers have other players that can make up that 10 point difference.  The Heat do not.  Who on the heat is going to go toe to toe with perkins and big baby?

Lebron will learn that they also need a team to back them up.  It sure will be entertaining, but if one guy gets hurt this whole system is going to crash.

As for Dan GIlbert.  He should shut the fuck up.  What a loser.  There's nothing he can do now.  Stern has a boner up his pants with all of the attention the NBA is going to get.  He'll squash anything thrown at them.

You were right.  When all three signed a three year deal instead of a 6 year extension they were planning for this moment and the Heat left the cap space open.

I was actually thinking yesterday that Bron tanked the playoffs on purpose because he knew if they won he'd never get the fuck out of Cleveland and he really wanted out.  Who wants to grow up and live in the same city their whole lives, especially a run down city like that.

those Cavs fans got the shaft.  That team is toast, lucky to get 20 wins now.  The other players will actually get guarded now since Bron's not there to get tripled team.  It is going to be painfull for them.