Author Topic: after a good 17 months i relapsed - i just banged a fine chocolate hooker again  (Read 8262 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
are there things ???

Only if you want there to be.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
ok,anal or oral sex would still be an option, but obese is obese,and its like partially fucking the child too.

i dont know where the semen goes after orgasm, but i wouldnt want it going anywhere near the unborn.

yeah it would be some what arousing if the child was a girl

but it's not so it kinda grosses me out

she doesnt do oral or anal

so basically

if i find myself alone in a red light district with a twitching cock and 30 euros to blow

it's only a logical next step

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
also they dont want sex basically

and you cant hang over them because of the monstrous belly that is so sensitive and all

they also keep this fucking weird pillow in the bed that basically seperates you from her

Correct on all accounts. Also, they are going in their prebirth bubble, "internalizing" as some say, and further pushes you away from any sex

whats the problem with that?

keep in mind having sex with pregnant woman is disgusting, for various reasons(temporary obesity etc)
yeah i know people who dont care at all about having relationship and just visit a hooker every weekend and they seem happy.

Probably are but would not be without whores.

If you have some friends to socialize with, I don't see why you have to deal with a woman anymore than weekends. Relationship is not the answer for everyone.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
i always find myself fighting myself on the issue of taking a white one or a black one

i always think "well you have a black pussy at home, why not take a white"

but then i always end up going to black

because generally cheaper

but not always, some whitey also drop prices if you tell it to them straight

but also somehow i feel i cant get it up for white woman

???

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
also they dont want sex basically

The pregnant clients I have are some of the horniest women I have ever come across.

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
This board would be OK if it wasn't basically fiction.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
The pregnant clients I have are some of the horniest women I have ever come across.
early stage of pregnancy is horny

but after not at all

they are bloated and uncomfortable as hell just turning around in the bed

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
This board would be OK if it wasn't basically fiction.
Do those Seven Copper Coins have the Emperor's mark?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
i tried for years to make her suck cock

she just basically refuses

generally she has never said no to sex tho

in that perspective she submits easily

a week or so ago for the first time ever she didnt want, probably could have forced her somewhat but with this belly extreme i basically just left it alone and masterbated in the bed

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
i really dont understand why some women are so rigid in refusing to give head

what the fuck is that

as if they dont like to have cock in the mouth

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
There is a lot of growing up that needs to happen to some getbiggers...sad how warped the outlook is for the the lower class manimals.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
i had just visited my woman in the hospital, i joked to her that i was pretty disappointed she was hospitalized because i was planning to make love

it just so happened i had to get thru a red light district to go home

and i suddenly felt a strongest urge to go bang a hooker, like back in the day, and i felt somewhat sexually deprived as of late.

i fought with myself on the matter briefly, because i'm really stingy but decided i could spend 30 euros once for a good time

i figured it had been years since i had sex with a white woman. studied some of them but ultimately decided against it and went to the black whores

saw a fine bodied slim chocolate whore who was not that young, close to 40 i guess but well maintained

i entered fast as to not to be spotted by anyone

paid her 30 euros

her body was nice, lean and soft

when she touched me it was so warm and soft her touch, nothing like these wonderful whores, just doesnt feel like sex at home

she sucked my cock for a while, while rolling around her round ass which i caressed tenderly

then i banged her missionary while holding her intimately untill i ejaculated with hard wild thrusting of the cock

felt great

nice whore

would bang again

it's your woman's fault for being preg anyway, so you did the right thing
K

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
There is a lot of growing up that needs to happen to some getbiggers...sad how warped the outlook is for the the lower class manimals.

I don't think many people behave in real life like they do on getbig.  I think he's a gimmick so I play along with the character..
A

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
I don't think many people behave in real life like they do on getbig.  I think he's a gimmick so I play along with the character..

If its a gimmick it neither funny nor that shocking....kind of sad in a way. Like the black kid with white envy.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.

relationship is for the ugly who are afraid of never again scoring in their lifes and to an extent, the retirement option for true studs who simply had enough and need a chef in the house

Relationships are not the answer for everyone. Illusion of society and media.

Ultimately, though, I think even field players would want it in the form of companionship when growing old.

38-26-40

• Getbig IV
Leave them hoes alone and stand by your woman. You have a family to tend to now. Grow up.

Seriously!!!!!

Sophus

• Getbig IV
damn, that is quite unacceptable.

i wont even bother asking if shed play along if you had some fetish.

she shouldnt be suprised at all to not be the one and only.

thats the refreshing thing about whores, no much chitchat, no complaining, no "migraine", and even no menstruation.

menstruation makes a woman useless for 1 week every months in the household.

add 4days of "migraine" to that and thats her being useless for almost half the month.

and then they say i dont give blowjob.

what they think they got a mouth for ???

relationship is for the ugly who are afraid of never again scoring in their lifes and to an extent, the retirement option for true studs who simply had enough and need a chef in the house
yeah, so???

many fatso swine women are often horny.that is because they never get some

Man my new girls menstruation started right the night after we met, it is horrible, 4 days laying next to her with my dick hard, and cant fuck her, that one night I had a boner for 4 hours straight and it made it impossible for me to sleep in, I hate nature

Griffith

• Getbig V
Man my new girls menstruation started right the night after we met, it is horrible, 4 days laying next to her with my dick hard, and cant fuck her, that one night I had a boner for 4 hours straight and it made it impossible for me to sleep in, I hate nature

She's got a mouth and another hole.

ukjeff

yeah it would be some what arousing if the child was a girl
Thats not even close to being funny, Im surprised no one else picked up on it either.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
Thats not even close to being funny, Im surprised no one else picked up on it either.
oh please  ::)

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
She's got a mouth and another hole.

And an already-lubed regular hole too. 

It's not like it's dying when it's bleeding...it still works like usual
Y

Childish///AMG

• Getbig IV

i basically just left it alone and masterbated in the bed
Don't feel " Bad" Dave Navarro said on a talk show he would spank the monkey when Carmen Elektera was not in the mood 8)

Marine

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
Good for you anabolichalo. Nothing wrong with banging some hooker on the side as long as you take care of your family.