Author Topic: Ed Nunn 1 day out from the Europa  (Read 2805 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Ed Nunn 1 day out from the Europa
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2009, 03:50:34 PM »
he looks great for 47 years old, that's for sure

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2009, 03:56:57 PM »
Huge quads and hams  :o

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2009, 03:58:53 PM »
while i dont think it was necessary and I would prefer it didn't happen, the fact that you know it was definitly a possibility (it happens in all the precontest MD videos when these guys want to show conditioning) and yet you still watched the video says that it doesn't bother you enough to not watch it, or that you like seeing it.  Either way, what motivates you to comment on it is strange, i suspect your a closet homo.

the truth is, its another guys ass.  who cares dude.  its all in your head, and its only gay if you make it gay.  you seem like the type of guy that would wait till everyone else on the football team left the locker room to shower because its 'gay' to shower with other guys.  ::)

back to the topic, nunn looks solid but doesnt quite look complete to me, looks like he needs more mass.

well, "jack_ftype", another queen out of the closet.  stop apologizing for the gayification of bodybulding.  i've seen a handful of these pre contest videos and this is the first where the guy pulls his underwear up his ass and the camera man zooms in.  hmmmm, what kind of videos are you wathcing where that happens all the time?  are you and queen vissy "close"?