Author Topic: Kai Greene NPC Coastal guest posing video - looking crazy  (Read 25704 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: Kai Greene NPC Coastal guest posing video - looking crazy
« Reply #100 on: August 31, 2010, 04:35:07 PM »
I heard they use some form on ass douche before they get plowed up the a-hole...at least that is what I heard  :o

yeesh ..fuck....thanx...now i have another visual in my head that i'll probably at some point verbalize on getbig

thanx fucker  >:(
carpe` vaginum!

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: August 31, 2010, 04:36:20 PM »
i also talk about osama and UFOs a lot

dongt u have a physics degree?  you should be smarter without me having to spoon feed you my reasons  :-\

So you want to screw Osama Bin Ladin while flying in a UFO?  :-[

The only really smart thing to do is leave this conversation and do something really important...like taking a piss....see ya

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: August 31, 2010, 04:37:20 PM »
yeesh ..fuck....thanx...now i have another visual in my head that i'll probably at some point verbalize on getbig

thanx fucker  >:(
I heard they even have various flavors for the salad toss before the ass plow....picture that hehehehe

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #103 on: August 31, 2010, 04:40:55 PM »
So you want to screw Osama Bin Ladin while flying in a UFO?  :-[

The only really smart thing to do is leave this conversation and do something really important...like taking a piss....see ya

u started it  >:(
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #104 on: August 31, 2010, 04:44:32 PM »
I heard they even have various flavors for the salad toss before the ass plow....picture that hehehehe

heard....

riiiiiight  ::)
 ;D
carpe` vaginum!

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: August 31, 2010, 04:59:40 PM »
heard....

riiiiiight  ::)
 ;D

LOL< ok I did more than hear about it, but I only tried it once ...or twice ...maybe 3 x , hmmm ok  I do it a lot and cherry is my fav :-X

Remo Williams

• Getbig II
  • The Eleventh Commandment
« Reply #106 on: September 02, 2010, 03:49:14 PM »
I don't understand your objection to his physique, Coach

Kai has perfect symmetry left/right and up/down, all body parts are developed including calves, and his midsection is tight on contest day

I hope you're not so caught up on his past that it prevents you from appreciating what he's accomplished

Ditto.

He has a different physique and posing than the average pro which is a good thing.

Routine might be a little out there but much better than the watching pros like Lee Priest Shawn Ray who never change anything.

I think Kai has a lot of potential, and  it will be interesting to see how he progresses in a couple more years.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: September 02, 2010, 06:38:06 PM »

modest enough to wear shorts, which he shoved up his ass

if you didnt notice he was guest posing, not competing...........peop le there didnt NEED to see his glutes...........but from the howls and hoots of many of the men in the audience............the sure WANTED to see them
You are just pissed you didn't get to sniff those  worn by Kai shorts  :P
I wonder how the bidding went for them with the gaywads?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: September 02, 2010, 06:42:17 PM »
No, but then again I never took a quarter of the shit he did. I've seen the dude train, showing off for a video and actually training are two completely different things.

C'mon coach , admit this at least.  We could back a semi truck filled to the roof with juice and dump it by your front door ...and by next yr you still wouldn't have Kai's abs  :o

R_ulinsky

• Getbig II
« Reply #109 on: September 05, 2010, 12:08:49 AM »
outstanding physique with fantastic innovative posing routing,best bodybuilder out there right now,  arms, back, quads,hamstrings, waistline  much much better than cutler ..hope they put they politics aside when it comes to judging this year

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #110 on: September 05, 2010, 12:37:30 AM »
kai's gut is disgusting... His arms are huge now.... that crab walk shit was unbearable to watch ..wtf too many flaws for him to be Mr. O in my opinion...looks like a gay 2001 Ronnie with no chest..

Gut is the only flaw, and he is a few weeks out. People who understand hamstring training get why he does the weird crap walk.

2001 Ronnie won the O I believe. Perhaps natural BB would be better for you to follow?

closeline

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: September 05, 2010, 03:58:37 AM »
Best back in the history of the sport. Period.

Legs and arms right up there too.

you are a Dödel

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #112 on: September 05, 2010, 05:02:41 AM »
he is just a better bber than phil heath all the way round

Watch your mouth, convict!  >:(

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #113 on: September 05, 2010, 01:28:00 PM »
Kai = GAY
Joel = Huge Back

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #114 on: September 05, 2010, 01:39:16 PM »
. People who understand hamstring training get why he does the weird crap walk.

next you'll be saying "people that understand lower ab/oblique and iliopsoas muscle" training will understand why he just HAS to show an erection onstage  :-\

we understand hamstring training...probably some better than you cause some of us actually took anatomy physiology and bio mechanics of human movement in college...its STILL gay and we dont like it

and he's still a fruit fucker...
carpe` vaginum!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #115 on: September 05, 2010, 01:44:59 PM »
The Truth of El Mozote by Mark Danner

In some cases, as we saw later, in late 1981 of course there was, what is now fairly well known, the massacre in El Mazote. And this was a case where the first American trained battalion was sent out over Christmas time in 1981 into rebel controlled territory and it swept through this territory and killed everybody, everyone they could find - including the children. When two American reporters, Ray Bonner and Alma Jimapareta (?), went to the scene of this atrocity in January of 1982, they were able to see some of what was left behind and they interviewed witnesses who had survived, and came out with stories describing what they had found. This was of course extremely upsetting to the Reagan administration, which at that time was about to certify that the Salvadoran military was showing respect for human rights, and that was necessary to get further funding and weapons for the Salvadoran military.
    And I was at those hearings which occurred afterwards, on the hill, and when Tom Enders who was then Assistant Secretary Of State for Inter-American affairs gave his description of how the State Department had investigated this and had found really nothing had happened or that they had found no evidence of any mass killing, and they argued with great cleverness that the last census had not shown even that many people in El Mazote - there were not the 800 or so who were alleged to have been killed - only 200 had lived there to begin with, and many still lived there, he said. Of course it wasn't true, but it was, I guess in their view, necessary - it was necessary to conceal what was going on. And, it became necessary then, to also discredit the journalists, so Raymond Bonner, and Alma and others, who were not accepting this story, had to be made to seem to be liars. They had to be destroyed. And the administration began developing their techniques, which they always were very good at - they were extremely good at public relations, that's what's they had - many of them had come from - the President himself had been an advertising figure for General Electric - and they were very adept at how to present things in the most favorable way for them. [1993] Fooling America. A talk by Robert Parry

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #116 on: September 05, 2010, 01:52:01 PM »
next you'll be saying "people that understand lower ab/oblique and iliopsoas muscle" training will understand why he just HAS to show an erection onstage  :-\

we understand hamstring training...probably some better than you cause some of us actually took anatomy physiology and bio mechanics of human movement in college...its STILL gay and we dont like it

and he's still a fruit fucker...
Toxie, I never notice Kai to have "stiffy" on stage...and from the pics posted on here before, if he did, he'd poke his own eye out...

Tell ya what, in this day and age of erectile disfunction, the saying "Im hard enough to poke a hole thru a grapefruit", should be the new "Honey, I'm Home!!!"

He was Gapeman, before Brian Pumper..

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #117 on: September 05, 2010, 02:15:27 PM »
Toxie, I never notice Kai to have "stiffy" on stage...and from the pics posted on here before, if he did, he'd poke his own eye out...

lol noo what i meant ws..if that dood is justifying kais gay ass crab walk...then he'd justify anything!
carpe` vaginum!

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #118 on: September 05, 2010, 10:43:21 PM »
The Truth of El Mozote by Mark Danner

In some cases, as we saw later, in late 1981 of course there was, what is now fairly well known, the massacre in El Mazote. And this was a case where the first American trained battalion was sent out over Christmas time in 1981 into rebel controlled territory and it swept through this territory and killed everybody, everyone they could find - including the children. When two American reporters, Ray Bonner and Alma Jimapareta (?), went to the scene of this atrocity in January of 1982, they were able to see some of what was left behind and they interviewed witnesses who had survived, and came out with stories describing what they had found. This was of course extremely upsetting to the Reagan administration, which at that time was about to certify that the Salvadoran military was showing respect for human rights, and that was necessary to get further funding and weapons for the Salvadoran military.
    And I was at those hearings which occurred afterwards, on the hill, and when Tom Enders who was then Assistant Secretary Of State for Inter-American affairs gave his description of how the State Department had investigated this and had found really nothing had happened or that they had found no evidence of any mass killing, and they argued with great cleverness that the last census had not shown even that many people in El Mazote - there were not the 800 or so who were alleged to have been killed - only 200 had lived there to begin with, and many still lived there, he said. Of course it wasn't true, but it was, I guess in their view, necessary - it was necessary to conceal what was going on. And, it became necessary then, to also discredit the journalists, so Raymond Bonner, and Alma and others, who were not accepting this story, had to be made to seem to be liars. They had to be destroyed. And the administration began developing their techniques, which they always were very good at - they were extremely good at public relations, that's what's they had - many of them had come from - the President himself had been an advertising figure for General Electric - and they were very adept at how to present things in the most favorable way for them. [1993] Fooling America. A talk by Robert Parry
just another proof that americans are the worst terrorist in modern history

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: September 08, 2010, 09:49:06 AM »
Slowly but surely, the gays are taking over gaybig!  :-* ;D

Slowly taking  over? wtf, they landed her long ago and took over. ;D

French

• Getbig IV
  • Solana @ 2000$
« Reply #120 on: September 08, 2010, 09:57:37 AM »
Last pic of Kaï.

will take the entire show easily this year.

$

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #121 on: September 08, 2010, 10:45:01 PM »
wow talk about a ebony mountain of muscle there.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: September 09, 2010, 04:41:01 AM »
Last pic of Kaï.

will take the entire show easily this year.

That has to be a fucking joke.