Author Topic: HAHA i dont believe this you can now get a bank account of peace!!!!!!!!  (Read 2901 times)

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: HAHA i dont believe this you can now get a bank account of peace!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2015, 03:24:38 PM »
Sorry man....  :'(

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2015, 03:36:41 PM »
i thought it was some account to put money in to buy gear from Bostin Loyd.
?

herefortheglitter

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2015, 03:42:54 PM »
i thought it was some account to put money in to buy gear from Bostin Loyd.

His brain is about as big as his dick. That being said, he probably takes PayPal. Hahaha

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2015, 09:47:52 PM »
UK conforming to the peaceful religion. Sad to see.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2015, 09:50:00 PM »
His brain is about as big as his dick. That being said, he probably takes PayPal. Hahaha

Just amazes me he's not in jail yet.
Maybe he was behind the massive bust recently?
?

Meaningless

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2015, 05:38:02 AM »
The future is not looking good for the EU or UK. Ironic that England spent centuries invading other countries, today their country is now full of muslim immigrants. Should have protected their borders rather than trying to expand them.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2015, 06:12:13 AM »
How do hey guarantee this, that the money is not used for any interest accruing activities?  How do the two moslem scholars who oversee this, feel about working with the Jewish owners of the bank?  What's even in it then for the bank, and why don't moslems just carry cash?  PIP UK. :-\

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2015, 06:16:37 AM »
How do hey guarantee this, that the money is not used for any interest accruing activities?  How do the two moslem scholars who oversee this, feel about working with the Jewish owners of the bank?  What's even in it then for the bank, and why don't moslems just carry cash?  PIP UK. :-\

The banks are all doing this now. It's done purely for business reasons. There is enough Muslims now in the UK to make it worthwhile financially for them.
It's like the place in London I live - every restaurant serves Halal food.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2015, 06:27:57 AM »
The banks are all doing this now. It's done purely for business reasons. There is enough Muslims now in the UK to make it worthwhile financially for them.
It's like the place in London I live - every restaurant serves Halal food.

Exactly. This has nothing to do with banks actually caring about the muslim community.

Its the same when a company fires someone for racial comments. Do people actually think these companies care about race relations, so that is why the person was fired?  ::) ::)

They care about one thing: the bottom dollar. You don't need to take business 101 to tell you that every move a business make is from an economical standpoint. There are few businesses that actually care about social issues.
X

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2015, 06:37:10 AM »
Exactly. This has nothing to do with banks actually caring about the muslim community.

Its the same when a company fires someone for racial comments. Do people actually think these companies care about race relations, so that is why the person was fired?  ::) ::)

They care about one thing: the bottom dollar. You don't need to take business 101 to tell you that every move a business make is from an economical standpoint. There are few businesses that actually care about social issues.

I'm surprised more people can't grasp this fact since it's pretty obvious when you think about it.

If I was opening a bank where I live, I would probably do the same thing. Not because I actually give a shit about Islamic banking or care about diversity but because it would make business sense given the large Muslim demograph in the area.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2015, 06:43:06 AM »
I'm surprised more people can't grasp this fact since it's pretty obvious when you think about it.

If I was opening a bank where I live, I would probably do the same thing. Not because I actually give a shit about Islamic banking or care about diversity but because it would make business sense given the large Muslim demograph in the area.

That's my point, we all know they are making money form these peoples bank accounts, how do the moslems think they aren't?  Do they honestly believe that they are doing it out of the goodness of their hearts?

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2015, 06:55:23 AM »
That's my point, we all know they are making money form these peoples bank accounts, how do the moslems think they aren't?  Do they honestly believe that they are doing it out of the goodness of their hearts?

The stupid ones might. The more intelligent ones will know it's done purely as a business plan but they'll still go along with it if it truly is in accordance to the laws of their faith.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2015, 07:29:00 AM »
Any bank should be happy to have muslim clients.  Muslim's think it's a sin to collect interest so these banks are making some good money off of them.  What a good scam.  Convince people with money that it's wrong for them to collect interest off of you.  lol

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2015, 07:32:46 AM »

x2. The best is when someone gets fired for racial remarks and everyone is like, "They were fired because the company is PC."  ::) ::)

No, the company really doesn't care about PC in that sense. They care about holding onto their sponsors and money.

If I owned a major company and one of my employees was caught on camera saying racial remarks, his/her ass would be fired in a matter of seconds.
X

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2015, 08:24:20 AM »
You DO own a major company, you re a getbigger, we all own major companies.