Author Topic: Ledger had Pneumonia,family said no suicide plus video of body being removed  (Read 4147 times)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Pneumonia?  Yeah, that's a disease that kills 28-year-olds out of the blue at home.  ::)

Ron: "I am lazy."

youandme

• Getbig V
Pneumonia?  Yeah, that's a disease that kills 28-year-olds out of the blue at home.  ::)

umm yea it is. Ever heard of MRSA?

Cases on pneumonia deaths in the US have risen dramatically.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
umm yea it is. Ever heard of MRSA?

Cases on pneumonia deaths in the US have risen dramatically.

Yeah, typically after several days in the hospital...  it doesn't hit you suddenly like a heart attack.  And MRSA tends to affect people with weakened immune systems (elderly, AIDS patients).

He probably OD'ed or offed himself, and the family doesn't want to accept it.

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III

Pneumonia related deaths are on the rise because the massive use of antibotics have caused the virus to be very resistant to conventional medicine.  Even someone that's 28 can be taken out

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Pneumonia related deaths are on the rise because the massive use of antibotics have caused the virus to be very resistant to conventional medicine.  Even someone that's 28 can be taken out

Again, after a couple of days of being deathly ill in the hospital, not "one minute you're at some chick's apartment late for a massage appointment, next minute you're dead".  ::)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
I completely agree with Goatboy
O

mass 04

• Getbig V

Again, after a couple of days of being deathly ill in the hospital, not "one minute you're at some chick's apartment late for a massage appointment, next minute you're dead".  ::)
how dare you question Dr.Vince Goodrum C.S.N M.F.T. Ph.D. D.D.S. O.B.G.Y.N. M.B.A.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
He probably OD'ed or offed himself, and the family doesn't want to accept it.

I agree 100%.

But in the media, when these type of reports are issued, it's usually called "Damage Control," for whatever reason. I think the studios and such, do this so rumors and what not do not run rampant. However, here on GetBig, it usually is useless to do so because we'll run rampant anyway! ;D

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III

I said that Pneumonia could have killed him...I didn't say that it did kill him.  They haven't even done an autospy yet so until then there's no actual cause of death.

One thing is for sure, it certainly wasn't natural causes because he definitely could have gotten the best doctor money could buy.  His apartment was 23,000 a month so he certainly wasn't broke.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
I agree 100%.

But in the media, when these type of reports are issued, it's usually called "Damage Control," for whatever reason. I think the studios and such, do this so rumors and what not do not run rampant. However, here on GetBig, it usually is useless to do so because we'll run rampant anyway! ;D

All they had to do is say he had heart arrhythmia or something and it would at least be plausible.  Rule number one when issuing cover stories:   try to make them at least somewhat believable.

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III
how dare you question Dr.Vince Goodrum C.S.N M.F.T. Ph.D. D.D.S. O.B.G.Y.N. M.B.A.

chuckle.... just call me Goodrum.  ;D

youandme

• Getbig V

Aids and elderly? That was 10 years ago. MRSA and others mutating infections will soon outnumber all total AIDS deaths, by this coming year. CDC reports

Do a bit more research. You must not know about mrsa and other superbugs the notion that those that get mrsa have weakend immune systems is way off.

Kids that scratch their knees on the concrete or on a turf football field have died with 2 weeks, not even knowing they had mrsa.

People have had endocarditis, and it transpired into MRSA leading to necrotic valves.

Worse thing is, the ones that have strong immune systems are the ones it effects the most.

cdc.gov

go to your area and click on to see reported deaths in your area

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
'The Dark Knight' would have been awesome for his career. Now he will be immortalized like Brandon Lee was in 'The Crow'. 28 years old....sad stuff  :-\

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
NASSER RIP!

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
Rule number one when issuing cover stories:   try to make them at least somewhat believable.

Maybe they're taking after Bodybuilding/IFBB damage control? :P

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
he was probably using them stuuroids

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Of course the family is going to blame pneumonia.  As if they are going to say he took too many drugs...

28 dying of pneuomia can happen, but very very rare, it would have to be mrsa, but he would have been very sick for days, and he would have been so sick, his family would have taken to him to the ER.    
you are gay.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
'The Dark Knight' would have been awesome for his career. Now he will be immortalized like Brandon Lee was in 'The Crow'. 28 years old....sad stuff  :-\

brandon was killed on the set

E
E

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Maybe they're taking after Bodybuilding/IFBB damage control? :P

If that was the case, they would have had a stooge/company man with a low IQ announce the pneumonia on the radio or something.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Combine that with benzos and other drugs and you got problems.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
what a talented drug user ::)

mass 04

• Getbig V
I'm sorry the guy died,but if people use they have to know the possible repercussions. The worst part is he had a young daughter I believe. Sad.

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
I said that Pneumonia could have killed him

One thing is for sure, it certainly wasn't natural causes

Pnemonia is a natural cause.

You are a dangerous person who I would never trust with my health.

Any future customers you have are insane.
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
brandon was killed on the set

E

I know. I meant dying before the film was released not cause of death.