Author Topic: MAJOR DEATH REPORTED: He Won't Recover... =\  (Read 16040 times)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: MAJOR DEATH REPORTED: He Won't Recover... =\
« Reply #75 on: March 17, 2008, 05:30:15 PM »
So the whole point of that long-ass chat log was, "Layme Norton tore his pec"??  ::)

Give us the one-sentence executive summary next time.  That's 5 minutes of my life I'm never getting back.  >:(
Ron: "I am lazy."

BigSexy50

• Getbig III
« Reply #76 on: March 17, 2008, 06:21:31 PM »
Prove to me that 390 is better than 275 for yourself.

U r the one criticizing it.  You prove it fucktard.  Monster jealousy of a weight you dreamed of pressing.

Alex23

« Reply #77 on: March 17, 2008, 07:48:00 PM »
Kinda funny Adonis goes after a dude with a questionable physique that has been compared to his/or as worse as his.

Why do you get bast to post your dirty laundry?

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #78 on: March 17, 2008, 07:56:30 PM »
is there.... something, Alexander?

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: March 17, 2008, 08:32:32 PM »
so layne has a pec tear. ok... well levrone, toney freeman and the russian guy all had pec tears and did well.

layne will recover.

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: March 17, 2008, 10:00:52 PM »
bl to the guy with the pec tear, i love watching all the Guru's come into this thread

like faildonis lol - won't even share his secrets!

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #81 on: March 18, 2008, 12:33:24 AM »
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

The Master

• Getbig V

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #83 on: March 18, 2008, 05:52:11 AM »
why doenst leafy bug post here anymore ??
L

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #84 on: March 18, 2008, 09:50:23 AM »
So the whole point of that long-ass chat log was, "Layme Norton tore his pec"??  ::)

Give us the one-sentence executive summary next time.  That's 5 minutes of my life I'm never getting back.  >:(

the conversation was pretty funny i have to admit

as for your 5 minutes, you would've wasted them here on getbig in some other way so quit whining

E
E

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #85 on: March 18, 2008, 09:59:26 AM »

as for your 5 minutes, you would've wasted them here on getbig in some other way so quit whining

E

Agreed.  I'll admit that I read it, and I laughed. 

In all seriousness though, Layne's a real good guy and I wish him a speedy recovery.  :)

:)

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: March 18, 2008, 10:01:24 AM »

E

This is Goaboys way of feeling important.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #87 on: March 18, 2008, 10:03:07 AM »
its stupid to lift heavy weights when u r an ectomorph...its not going to make you "big", you ll still stay lean and ripped, layne is just too obsessed with his passion, its going too far.

He should focus on staying ripped and muscular and enjoy being what he is, the only thing he s going to achieve lifting weights that heavy is that he s going to destroy his body...  even if he can get "bigger" eating like a pig and lifting heavy weights,you just cannot maintain it for all the rest of your life, so its pointless... at some point ectomorhpes just cant go further their genetical limitations, when i watch him , so lean and slim, lifting so heavy weights, it s just make non sense, its screams "i m so sick of being a natural ectomorph, i want to be like roided monsters so much that im going to lift the same weights without being on the juice and not being a meso or endomorphe" ; damn seriously, it's mental illness !

some ectos really have a hard time admiting what they re are and being content with it, it's just what i think when i see em do stupid things like lifting weights way too heavy for em; it wont make em "bigger " nor will it add tons of new muscle mass... they re just not fit for this kind of shit that is for ENDOMORPHES , and it shows that they have a very low self esteem and are unhappy with what mother nature gave em, thats the only explanation for irational and extreme behavior like layne is sporting.
How can you fault a guy for training hard? How do you think he would have looked had he not pushed himself in the gym, with his ectomorphic build as you say? We laugh at lazy pros who don't train hard but when we see a guy pushing himself that's stupid as well?

The only way for a natural ectomorph to put on muscle is to basically powerlift. Not a damn thing is going to happen by just going through to motions.

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: March 18, 2008, 10:14:28 AM »
Looks like the insuline and HGH finally catched up with layne.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #89 on: March 18, 2008, 10:18:23 AM »
hahah layne is now damaged for life...welcome to the town of Assymetry..population ...a few
L

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #90 on: March 18, 2008, 10:23:20 AM »
hahah layne is now damaged for life...welcome to the town of Assymetry..population ...a few

why do you take pleasure in this?

E
E

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #91 on: March 18, 2008, 10:24:47 AM »
The ortho did say something funny, he said "the fact that you have no complained about pain that much, only it being 'uncomfortable' just tells me that you have a ridiculous tolerance to pain are just like the rest of the gay4pay narcotic abusing muscle fags and shoot up painkillers because you can't even handle the pain of a weight workout.

FIXED

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #92 on: March 18, 2008, 10:26:05 AM »
why do you take pleasure in this?

E
cause he opposes the Adonis Principles..

jk

he said some shit about me once, so now he is dead to me..
L

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #93 on: March 18, 2008, 10:28:01 AM »
layne seems like a decent guy, I feel bad for him really.  He helps alot of people out and always gives pretty decent advice.
nasser=piece of shit

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #94 on: March 18, 2008, 10:30:06 AM »
The ortho did say something funny, he said "the fact that you have no complained about pain that much, only it being 'uncomfortable' just tells me that you have a ridiculous tolerance to pain are just like the rest of the gay4pay narcotic abusing muscle fags and shoot up painkillers because you can't even handle the pain of a weight workout.

FIXED
There's not necessarily any real pain when you tear a muscle. I tore my pec and there wasn't any pain. Didn't need any painkillers at all.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #95 on: March 18, 2008, 10:30:28 AM »
cause he opposes the Adonis Principles..

jk

he said some shit about me once, so now he is dead to me..

what did he say?

E
E

FrenchFrie

• Getbig III
« Reply #96 on: March 18, 2008, 10:30:56 AM »
How can you fault a guy for training hard? How do you think he would have looked had he not pushed himself in the gym, with his ectomorphic build as you say? We laugh at lazy pros who don't train hard but when we see a guy pushing himself that's stupid as well?

The only way for a natural ectomorph to put on muscle is to basically powerlift. Not a damn thing is going to happen by just going through to motions.
you dont need heavy (or ridiculously heavy) weights to push yourself to the limits in the gym...

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #97 on: March 18, 2008, 10:30:56 AM »
what did he say?

E

Who cares, I'm sure he was spot on. 

:)

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #98 on: March 18, 2008, 10:43:55 AM »
you dont need heavy (or ridiculously heavy) weights to push yourself to the limits in the gym...

what does he usually use for the movement that injured him opposed to what he was using when it happened?

that's what you guys should be looking at.

nasser=piece of shit

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #99 on: March 18, 2008, 10:44:21 AM »
Was he doing a max single? I only read that he tore it on the first rep, implying he was doing several reps. You don't "need" to do max singles but low rep training, essentially powerlifting, is really good for a natural athlete. Take two identical twins, both natural, and have one do "pumping sets" of say 12 reps and let the other do powerlifting, pushing himself to get stronger and you'll have one who is better developed. The powerlifter.