Author Topic: Shawn Ray - Is in The House!!!!  (Read 204612 times)

cephissus

• Getbig V
Re: Shawn Ray - Is in The House!!!!
« Reply #550 on: October 03, 2017, 12:12:01 PM »
 :D :D :D :D :D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #551 on: October 03, 2017, 12:25:33 PM »
Great abs here  :o

Yes all got great midsections

Phil Hill looks enormous in that pic.

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #552 on: October 03, 2017, 12:29:27 PM »
Yes all got great midsections

Phil Hill looks enormous in that pic.

The only thing that held Phil Hill back in the pros was the fact that he was only 1 Heath wide.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #553 on: October 03, 2017, 12:56:58 PM »
The only thing that held Phil Hill back in the pros was the fact that he was only 1 Heath wide.

Hmmm.... sadly it hasn't held Phil "the Gut" heath back

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #554 on: October 03, 2017, 05:49:38 PM »
A real pro never lets coverage
           lapse
K

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #555 on: October 03, 2017, 06:43:19 PM »
Q - why Shawn repeatedly go out of his way to take take cheap shots, veiled as pro commentary, at Dallas Mccarver?

A - Shawn felt threatened when Dallas broke his record (youngest to turn pro) and sought to delegitimize him. This stems from Shawn's insecurity.

Simple Simon

« Reply #556 on: October 03, 2017, 10:21:14 PM »
Q - why Shawn repeatedly go out of his way to take take cheap shots, veiled as pro commentary, at Dallas Mccarver?

A - Shawn felt threatened when Dallas broke his record (youngest to turn pro) and sought to delegitimize him. This stems from Shawn's insecurity.

Shane Di Mora was the youngest pro...

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Yes. Your retarted.
« Reply #557 on: October 04, 2017, 02:48:15 AM »
One which board is he a mod, or only for this thread?

G&O and maybe more.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Yes. Your retarted.
« Reply #558 on: October 04, 2017, 02:51:14 AM »

If you honestly think that, quit thinking, you're a fucking moron.

If that's a troll, thumbs up.. it's very amusing.

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #559 on: October 04, 2017, 03:04:49 AM »

It helps if you get you're Facts Straight:

Classic example of an Idiot who knows nothing of what he speaks. It's clowns like you that keep me coming back to share the GOSPEL "Truth" with Fans who are easily mislead by out right Lies:

Watch and weep.

School is out✌🏽

Simple Simon

« Reply #560 on: October 04, 2017, 03:08:13 AM »
If you honestly think that, quit thinking, you're a fucking moron.

If that's a troll, thumbs up.. it's very amusing.

If it was , it worked.... ;D

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #561 on: October 04, 2017, 03:08:29 AM »
Dear Shane Ray,

Thank you for taking time out of your day to answer questions for us here. I have a few that I would like to put to you, if I may:

1. As my blue stars indicate, I am a serious competitor. My current coach (former IFBB pro), however, has put me on a rather dubious regime and I could really do with your advice. The precariousness of incorporating almonds into one's diet has already been mentioned earlier, but I must respectfully press you for elaboration here. I'm currently taking both almonds and DNP as part of my weekly diet, but I'm uncomfortable with this due to the inherent risks involved with the dosing of both. I'd like to ask you if it would be wiser to switch them out for a more low-risk combination - specifically, clenbuterol and pistachios? I love the taste of pistachios and have often devoured entire bags of them in one sitting, with no observable side effects. Good idea to make the switch?

2. If you could travel back in time to when Dorian Yates was still an infant, what method of execution would you choose to dispatch of him?

3. I understand that you have already repudiated the allegation of you and Vince Goodrum being related in some manner; but have you considered the possibility of kinship through, perhaps, an illicit affair, sperm donation, or some other type of extramarital sexual encounter, unbeknownst to you? I ask because, aside from the uncanny physical and intellectual similarities, Vince recently made a particularly disgraceful post in which he boasted about participating in the starvation and subsequent grisly death of a cat. It's well known that you too have an irrational yet explicit detestation of all things feline - could this be reason enough to undergo a DNA test if the Getbig community agrees to fund it?

Wtf are you rambling on about?
Block & Delete me please✌🏽

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #562 on: October 04, 2017, 03:12:57 AM »
Sorry to spell your name wrong above.

Next question. Do you think Josh Leonardowiyz could win an Olympia? What advice would you give him if he wants to win? I think he has amazing potential but needs to come in leaner and more vascular.

Josh is a likesble guy but winning the Olympia is a stretch!
He certainly belongs on that stage but the Winners Circle is reserved for Genetic Freaks of which he is not.
He has some shows he can win on the circuit that will keep him in the Olympia Line up tho 💪🏽

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #563 on: October 04, 2017, 03:19:55 AM »
Hyperpthical question I know shawn but in your view a 1995 Dorian Yates, a 1998 or 99 Coleman a 2011 Phil Heath you're seen all @ their absolute best who in your opinion would win under today's judging criteria?

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #564 on: October 04, 2017, 04:15:20 AM »
He certainly belongs on that stage but the Winners Circle is reserved for Genetic Freaks of which he is not.
He has some shows he can win on the circuit that will keep him in the Olympia Line up tho 💪🏽

Thanks!

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #565 on: October 04, 2017, 06:03:13 AM »
Dear Shane Ray,

Thank you for taking time out of your day to answer questions for us here. I have a few that I would like to put to you, if I may:

1. As my blue stars indicate, I am a serious competitor. My current coach (former IFBB pro), however, has put me on a rather dubious regime and I could really do with your advice. The precariousness of incorporating almonds into one's diet has already been mentioned earlier, but I must respectfully press you for elaboration here. I'm currently taking both almonds and DNP as part of my weekly diet, but I'm uncomfortable with this due to the inherent risks involved with the dosing of both. I'd like to ask you if it would be wiser to switch them out for a more low-risk combination - specifically, clenbuterol and pistachios? I love the taste of pistachios and have often devoured entire bags of them in one sitting, with no observable side effects. Good idea to make the switch?

2. If you could travel back in time to when Dorian Yates was still an infant, what method of execution would you choose to dispatch of him?

3. I understand that you have already repudiated the allegation of you and Vince Goodrum being related in some manner; but have you considered the possibility of kinship through, perhaps, an illicit affair, sperm donation, or some other type of extramarital sexual encounter, unbeknownst to you? I ask because, aside from the uncanny physical and intellectual similarities, Vince recently made a particularly disgraceful post in which he boasted about participating in the starvation and subsequent grisly death of a cat. It's well known that you too have an irrational yet explicit detestation of all things feline - could this be reason enough to undergo a DNA test if the Getbig community agrees to fund it?

Hahahahahaha!

Post of the year!!!

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #566 on: October 04, 2017, 06:04:39 AM »
Wtf are you rambling on about?
Block & Delete me please✌🏽

He is too slik for you. One of the best getbig scholars.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #567 on: October 04, 2017, 06:20:23 AM »

And Larry Scott / Chris Dickerson / Dexter Jackson are Genetic Freaks Then ?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #568 on: October 04, 2017, 06:26:45 AM »
Josh winning the Olympia is like Ulisses Jr turning IFBB pro and winning the Arnold Classic in Columbus, on his first try. And I think Ulisses Jr has a better physique.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #569 on: October 04, 2017, 06:31:16 AM »
Shawn, if you had to compete today, would you go the length some of these young guys are doing with the Insulin and HGH?  Do you think you'd be able to even compete today without it?

Also what was Ronnie running to go from Last in the Olympia to first in 2 years.  His transformation was crazy. Don't say hard work.  He was always working hard but he discovered something that helped him transform into the beast that won the Mr. O

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #570 on: October 04, 2017, 08:41:44 AM »
SHAWN, Thanks for the info on the Kuwait contest.

You might have mentioned this earlier but can you offer an update on the foreign 'affiliates' who may be joining Jim Manion and the Pro League?

I am assuming that those who become 'affiliates' will therefore be cutting their ties with Rafael S.

And I assume that there is lots going on behind the curtain during this 'transition phase' especially with Arnold's worldwide events.

And the possibility that many decisions will be reliant upon any future legal outcome/decisions .... if it comes to that.

PS..... I first met you at Joe Welder's office the day after or the day before the NPC bodybuilding contest that was held in the Disneyland area in which Jeff Everson was MC.

DO you recall the year of that event? You were a young kid back then. And I guess that I was also.

Thanks again, Shawn!

Meta-physical

« Reply #571 on: October 04, 2017, 01:30:26 PM »
He is too slik for you. One of the best getbig scholars.
Thank you, Falco. I have no idea what I said to provoke such a volatile response from Shane. Sure, I may unintentionally waffle a little, but my questions were asked with sincerity. Shane: please accept my apology if I offended you for some reason, and please consider addressing my questions once you've calmed down.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #572 on: October 04, 2017, 01:35:06 PM »
Thank you, Falco. I have no idea what I said to provoke such a volatile response from Shane. Sure, I may unintentionally waffle a little, but my questions were asked with sincerity. Shane: please accept my apology if I offended you for some reason, and please consider addressing my questions once you've calmed down.

Shayne is second only to Nasser in the number of uncrowned Mr Olympia prizes won. 
K

Simple Simon

« Reply #573 on: October 04, 2017, 01:36:37 PM »

lol..... ;D

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #574 on: October 04, 2017, 01:36:41 PM »

It was very ignorant of Shawn to spitefully dismiss your well worded and deeply heartfelt questions, he also selfishly ignored my question about his hair and it’s relation to his Olympia placing which I am very upset about.